*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716001-Alexa--Spike-2---Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1716001
Romance, Love, vampires... If you like Buffy the Vampire slayer, you will love this!
1.          Well…
It had been 6 months since Wolfram & Hart had been burnt to the ground, Alexa & Spike with it. They rebuilt, right on top, in only a month. Life was pretty rough though, no link to the powers, no Alexa, no Spike. Wolfram & Hart was hated by Angel, Fred, Lorne, Wesley, Harmony, Faith, & Gunn. They still worked there though.
“Guys, I know it was bad.” Angel frowned.
“Bad? Alexa & Spike died exactly 6 months ago. On Alexa’s birthday.” Faith crossed her arms, her red lip-sticked lips in a hard line.
“And Alexa was just getting used to her knew body.” Fred added, she wished Alexa could have gotten a chance to actually know herself.
“And I & Spike were going to kick some vampire ass the next day.” Gunn chimed in; he loved killing vampires almost as much as Spike liked killing anything.
“I never even got to hear her sing.” Lorne sighed, he wanted to know Alexa’s true destiny.
  Angel stood up from his desk, and leaned on it, ripping open an envelope. Ting, ting, ting. The little silver rings fell on the ground. Everyone took a step back as dust swirled out from the rings, creating bone, muscle and flesh.
“Bloody hell. Not again.” Spike growled.
“What?” Alexa looked around confused. “I’m back… I’m not in hell.”
“Pretty damn close.” Spike replied.
“Does this seem familiar?” Wesley smiled.
“Only if they’re ghosts.” Fred frowned.
“Spike…” Angel hissed.
“What do you mean ghosts?” Alexa looked worried. “I don’t like the sound of that.”
“Last time Spike came back, he was a ghost.” Gunn answered Alexa.
  Alexa tried to lean against a desk, no luck, she fell right through it. “Bugger.” She muttered to herself.
“Let’s go down to the Lab. I can see if anything’s different than before.” Fred’s lips were pressed in a line, and she walked out the door, her white lab coat blowing behind her. She didn’t seem happy, more angry…
Spike walked right through the wall. ”Come on Alexa.”
“Wait, I’m not going anywhere until someone explains.” Alexa whined, as she stood up. She tried to stomp her foot, but it went right through the floor.
Spike walked back in, frowning. “You’re coming.” He grabbed Alexa’s wrist, and smiled a little, glad he could touch her. “Alexa, come on!”
“How come you can touch me?” Alexa pouted, her lower lip curling down.
“Because we’re both bloody ghosts.” Spike rolled his eyes.
“Just let go… of…” Alexa stopped, she was kissing Spike. He had leaned in while she was arguing, and she couldn’t argue with Spike’s kiss.
“Even when you’re ghosts.” Angel muttered.
“Well I’m sorry; I just spent the last 6 months in hell, alone.” Alexa frowned, and looked at Spike. “Let’s go. The sooner I can touch things, the sooner I can kick Angel’s ass.”
“What?” Angel’s eyes widened.
“Good idea Gem.” Spike nodded, and they both walked through the solid wall, right next to the oak door.
“Well… It looks the same as it did 20 years ago. We shouldn’t be able to see you, you’re generating heat, and you are obviously not corporeal.”  Fred held a little scanner, moving it around Alexa & Spike.
Alexa bit her lip, and looked at the ground. “I deserve to be in hell.” She whispered, nervous.
“What are you talking about Alexa?” Spike crossed his arms; Alexa didn’t deserve to be in hell as far as he knew. But, he didn’t know what she was talking about.
“Alexa, what do you mean?” Fred looked worried, Alexa seemed too nervous.
Alexa shook her head. “I, I didn’t mean to say that out loud.” She looked at Fred, then Spike, then the ground again. “Just forget it, please.”
“No, you brought it up, so now you have to explain.” Spike replied, Alexa really needed to explain something. HE was going to find out what.
“I burnt Wolfram & Hart down. On accident, I didn’t, I don’t, I didn’t even know it was me until I died. It was, I did, god… I did something stupid. It’s my fault we’re dead, I’m sorry.” Alexa cried, a salty tear trickled down her nose and fell on the white floor of the lab.
Spike looked at Fred. “Can you touch that?”
More shiny tears fell on the floor, until there was a small puddle. “I’m sorry.”
“Just keep crying Love; I think it might help us.” Spike looked at Fred again.
“Go upstairs; I’ll get what I can.” Fred bent down, looking at the puddle.
    Alexa ran through the wall, still crying. Spike chased after her, but lost her. He looked all over Wolfram & Hart, until it hit him where she was. The wine cellar.
“If you focus really hard, you can still touch stuff. Even drink things.” Alexa was lying on the floor, wasted. Even drunk, she managed to focus enough to hold a wine bottle, 5 others were lying around her, empty. She put the one she was holding to her mouth, but it slipped right through her hand, and broke in her head.
“Alexa, I think you’ve had enough.” Spike sighed, grabbing her wrists, and dragging her away from the wine bottles.
“Don’t tell me what to do… I can drink if I want.” Alexa’s speech was slurred.
“No, that’s not true.” Spike picked up Alexa, and frowned.
“I killed us… I did it. I was stupid. I tried a cigarette, and left it in the lab, lit.” Alexa whined.
“You were smoking? The girl who made me bloody quit, was smoking?” Spike looked mad.
“I know you still smoke. I smell it. Whose cigarette do you think I took?” Alexa blinked.
  The door opened again, and Fred stood there. “I figured it out. I figured it out!” Fred sprayed Alexa & Spike with a clear liquid, and Spike dropped Alexa.
    Alexa ran into the wall, thinking she would go through it. “Ow.” She muttered. “What the hell… I thought I was a ghost!?” She leaned against the wall, and yawned.
    She woke up, in the charger, a new one, bigger, and it had a chair. She looked outside it, and saw everybody staring at her. They looked mad, especially Angel. She sighed, and waited for it to rise up, so she could get the hell away from there.
“I can’t believe you Alexa.” Angel frowned as soon as the charger rose. “How could you do that?”
“Spike told you…” She whispered.
“Bloody right I did, you think I was just going to keep it a secret? You bloody killed me.” Spike looked angrier than Angel.
“Everyone go. I think I need to talk to Alexa alone.” Angel hissed, not taking his eyes off Alexa.
  Everyone left, except Spike & Angel. Alexa put her head down, and tried to walk past, in between Spike & Angel. The both grabbed one of her arms, pushing her back. “Why don’t you sit down Love?” Spike spoke.
Alexa sat on a stool, and crossed her arms. “It was an accident!!!! Please believe me, please.”
“That’s not what we want to talk about.” Angel frowned.
“Hold her tight, she’ll try to squirm away from me.” Drusilla smiled, as Spike & Angel held Alexa still.
  Alexa blinked her eyes open, and looked around. She saw 3 familiar faces, Spike, Drusilla, & Angel. She sat up, and looked around the room; it was dark, damp, and perfect. Alexa smiled, and looked at the green, renaissance style dress she was wearing. She stood up, and looked at Spike. “Honey, I’m home.”
“Welcome to Sunnydale Alexandria.”  Spike smiled.
“It’s Alexa, you know that.” Alexa frowned.
“I’ m hungry, let’s go hunting.” Dru smiled.
Angelus smiled. “Ready to hunt Alli?”
  Alexa took a step back, realizing what had happened. They didn’t have souls, but she still did. She kept going back, until she hit the wall, she looked around for a door. When she saw it, she ran for it, she was scared, she didn’t know what would happen to her.
  Angel grabbed her arm before she was anywhere close to the door. “You’re not leaving.” He hissed.
“Drusilla, why didn’t it work?” Spike growled.
“I don’t know… The stars told me it would.” Drusilla sounded dazed, but she always did.
“I don’t care about the bloody stars.” Spike replied. He walked toward Alexa, taking her from Angel. “Alexa, do you want to be with me?” Alexa nodded slightly, she was still scared, but she did want to be with Spike. “Then do what I tell you. Now sit down, close your eyes, and do what Drusilla says. Got it?”
“Yes…” Alexa squeaked, and Spike threw her against the stone she woke up on.
“Sit.” Spike frowned.
  Alexa did as she was told, she sat down. Dru looked at her, and smiled. “Look at me.” Dru murmured, and Alexa did. “Be in my eyes, be in me.” Drusilla chanted. Alexa’s coal eyes locked onto Drusilla’s brown ones.
  Alexa looked like she was in a trance, as Drusilla repeated the chant over & over. Spike slowly edged closer to Alexa, careful not to distract her. His mouth moved to her neck, his teeth cutting through Alexa’s silvery skin. It was as if Alexa didn’t even notice, she was completely focused on Drusilla.
    Alexa woke up in a small room, made of stone. She only saw one person in the room with her, a little girl, sitting on the bed, crying. Alexa stood up, and walked towards the girl, slowly. She sat beside the girl, and frowned. “What’s wrong?” Alexa whispered.
“They took me from my mommy! The man with white hair, he brought me here. I just want to go home.” The little girl cried.
“I’ll take you home, don’t worry.” Alexa smiled.
The little girl looked less scared. “Really?”
“Of course, just do one thing for me. Close your eyes.” Alexa licked her lips, inhaling deeply.
“Ok…” The little girl closed her eyes, and Alexa smiled.
  Alexa had her vampire face on, and sunk her teeth into the girl’s neck. The tender, juicy neck.  Thick, warm, sweet blood rushed into Alexa’s mouth as she drained it from the child. As soon as she was finished, she let go of the girl, smiling. The screams the girl made, mmm… Alexa loved the screams.
  Alexa opened the wooden door of the room, walking out. “Shit.” She muttered, Spike, Dru & Angelus were lying on the floor, tranquilizer darts in their chests.
“Buffy.” Spike growled, he was chained to a chair, along with Angelus, Dru & Alexa. Buffy was standing in the room, frowning.
“You forgot about me.” Dawn walked in the room, she was Buffy’s little sister.
  Alexa screamed; Hell sucked. That’s right; none of what you read above was real. It was all Alexa’s hell.  Alexa’s hell was life being soulless, not being able to love Spike, or worse, Spike couldn’t love her. That was her hell.  Spike was in hell too, of course, but not with her. He was in a different hell, his own world; his hell was called Alexa Never Existed Hell. But, he still remembered her, which made it worse.
    Spike walked down the street, the street over run with vampires. A vampire here, there, behind you, in front. It didn’t matter, no one could stop them; the slayer never existed. Alexa never existed. In the small town of Westville California, vampires ruled the town. Everywhere Spike looked, he saw an old memory, an old memory of Alexa. This is the town where they had lived with Willow, for almost ten years. Except he lived with her on earth, not hell.
  He lived on whatever animals he could find mostly squirrels & rodents. The sun seemed to only be up for a few moments, then down it would go, and out the vampires came. Spike couldn’t leave the town, or forget Alexa, he couldn’t kill a human, even if he found one, and he couldn’t kill himself. I have to be honest; his hell was a hell of a lot worse than Alexa’s.
    As Spike walked down the abandoned street, tired & sad. He hadn’t drunk any blood in over a month. Spike walked into the old clothing store, one Alexa would have gone to if she existed.
“Why am I stuck in this town?” Spike frowned.
  The worst part about hell: Yourself. You are stuck in a forever treachery, never knowing what might happen next. You remember living, you remember dying, you remember everything about life, but you can’t have it. You live every day in hell, looking the same, acting the same, it is the same. Hell is the ultimate punishment. The thing you loved most about living is the thing you don’t, won’t, and can’t have in hell.












2. Lost Souls


    Alexa & Spike screamed in unison as they jolted upright in a king size bed. They stopped screaming and looked at each other, instantly kissing. “Spike, I missed you. It, it was… God, I’m so sorry.” Alexa whispered.
“I missed you too.” Spike whispered back. ‘It wasn’t your fault.”
  Alexa frowned. “No, this is still hell. It has to be.”
“No, Alexa, we’re alive. You’re hearts beating, and your hair is black, your eyes are green. Love, you’re human.” Spike smiled, and put his hand on Alexa’s chest, feeling her heart thump.
“Spike, I’m, I’m, alive, like really alive… Human.” She looked down, not caring that she was naked, it wasn’t a big surprise. She put her hand on Spike’s chest, and let out a sigh of relief. “We’re both human.” Alexa wrapped her arms around Spike’s neck.
“Alexa, I love you.” Spike whispered.
“We have a problem… No clothes.” Alexa looked at Spike. “Which looks damn good on you, but I don’t think lawyers would love it like I do.”  Alexa giggled, and bit her lip, half expecting to cut it, which she did often when she first became a vampire.
“Well then let’s have some bloody fun before someone finds us.” Spike said, pulling Alexa onto him. She was on top, for the first time, she didn’t even notice. She was focused in Spike, and how good it was to know he was alive.
Thump! Flutter, flutter, flutter, whoosh. The file in Angel’s hand fell to the ground when he saw Alexa & Spike, making love, in his bed. “Spike…” He growled.
  Alexa immediately pulled away from Spike, careful to stay under the covers. Spike sighed, and looked at Angel. “Bugger.”  Spike muttered.
Alexa sat up, holding the blue blanket against her chest. “Can we borrow some clothes?” She smiled, and seemed embarrassed, her pale cheeks becoming a rosy red. “We’re back?”
“I thought you two died in the fire six months ago!” Angel crossed his arms, waiting for an explanation.
“We bloody well did.” Spike hissed, he just got back from hell, with Angel it’s always questions.
“By the way, hell sucks.” Alexa frowned. “Now, can we borrow some clothes?”
“How did you get back?” Angel questioned, he was going to figure this out.
“I work for the powers, they wanted me back here.” Alexa mumbled. Sometimes she hated the powers, but, times like this she liked them.  “I & Spike are a package deal. So he got to come back too.”
“Oh, and we’re human.” Spike added, smiling. He was human before Angel; he’d wanted that for a long time.
Angel frowned, he had signed away the shanshu prophecy, so no vampire could become human, and they didn’t know that of course. “Why are you human?”
“I don’t freaking know! Now, can I please have some clothes? I’m sure Faith would let me borrow hers.” Alexa frowned. Angel had way too many questions.
“I’ll bring something up.” Angel sighed, and walked out of the room, still flustered.
  He walked back in, 10 minutes later, to see Alexa and Spike kissing again. Alexa’s arms were wrapped around Spike’s neck, Spike’s hands slowly moving on Alexa’s back. Angel threw the clothes he was holding at them, and stomped out of the room.
  Angel had once dated Alexa, when Spike was killed. Spike came back soon after though, much to Angel’s dismay. Ever since he had loved Alexa, and it pained him to see her kissing Spike. Angel hated Spike; they never got along, ever. For a short period of time, Angel was engaged to Alexa’s best friend, Lilly. That relationship ended when Angel went back to Wolfram & Hart.
  Alexa & Spike walked down the staircase, hand in hand. Alexa was wearing Faith’s black skinnies and red baby doll T. Spike was wearing Angel’s pants & shirt… Everyone waited at the bottom, excited that Alexa & Spike were alive. They got lots of hugs, and smiles, finally Alexa walked over to Angel.
“I need to borrow a car.” She whispered.
“OK.” Angel nodded, but he wasn’t really sure. Who knew were Alexa was going?
“Something that wouldn’t be too out of place in a small town.” Alexa smiled, hopeful.
“Is a bug OK?” Angel frowned.
“Perfect!” Alexa seemed very excited, she had a plan. A good plan, a very good plan. Well, it seemed like a good plan in her mind.
  Angel reluctantly gave her the keys. Alexa ran over to Spike, grabbing his hand eagerly. “Alexa, what are you doing?” Spike seemed worried.
“I want go somewhere, we can have fun! Please, please come with me?” Alexa was practically shaking with excitement. She didn’t notice everybody’s strange stares; she was too excited about her plan, her great, fantastical, plan.
“Calm down Love, calm down.” Was Spike’s response, just got back from hell, Alexa already wanted to leave. He should have expected it.
“Spikey!” Alexa whined in reply, she really wanted to go.
“Fine.” Spike sighed, he couldn’t tell her “no” now.
  Alexa squeezed Spike’s hand as she approached the door to her mother’s house, Willow Rosenberg’s house. Willow despised Spike, only because he was with her daughter though. Alexa had killed Willow many years ago, but as most people Alexa knew do, she came back. Willow had done some terrible things to Alexa, and she was a top enemy because of it.
“Spike, why would she still live here? Trust me; I just need to get something I left here years ago.” Alexa smiled her white toothed smile.
“Alexa, what if she is here?” Spike frowned, he didn’t like Alexa’s plan.
“Spike…” Alexa groaned, as she opened the door. She quickly closed it again, seeing Willow was there. But Alexa was too late, all Willow needed was a little glance. Alexa’s eyes glazed over then turned an icy blue.
“Bugger.” Spike muttered, holding onto Alexa’s arm. “Alexa, stay.” He growled.
  Alexa was too strong. She pulled away from Spike, and walked inside the house, her now cold blue eyes staring at Willow. Spike frowned at Willow, right before his eyes turned the same icy blue as Alexa’s. Willow smiled, satisfied. Her magics were very, very, strong.
  Pets, Willow had two new pets.
“Good…” Willow purred. “Sit down.”
  Spike and Alexa sat down on the couch, staring intently at Willow the whole time. Willow snapped her fingers, and Alexa fell over, out cold. “Spike, you are first.” Willow smiled wickedly, her plan was working perfect.
  A vampire crept around the corner, approaching Spike. The vampire, she was young, and thirsty. She bit into Spike’s neck, he didn’t seem to notice. His eyes focusing on Willow still.
    Alexa’s eyes flickered open, she was lying on a soft bed, she saw one other person in the room with her… Spike. Hungry… So Hungry. I need to feed. Is all Alexa could think about.  Her hand grabbed the blue glass on the oak nightstand. The glass was filled with warm blood. Warm, thick, sweet, human blood. Delicious. Alexa finished it off, then stood up, smiling at her sire. She felt stronger, faster, and all around better than ever before.
  Spike turned around, to face Alexa. In an instant, his arm was around her waist. “How do you feel?” He smiled; he loved how it felt to be soulless, free.
“Fantastic.” Alexa grinned back.
  Willow walked in the room, smiling at what she had succeeded in. She had made the world’s 2 most dangerous vampires. “I found a crypt in the cemetery. I think it will be to your liking.” Willow smirked, she was pleased with her creations, but she couldn’t risk living with them.
  Alexa inhaled deeply, taking in Willow’s scent. Alexa tilted her head back, gently touching her own throat. “Delicious…” She murmured dreamily.
“You say about the one person in this town you are not allowed to kill.” Spike frowned; Alexa had very little control over her instincts.
  Alexa put her head back down, and smiled. “I can kill anyone besides mom? Ooooh… this is going to be fun.” She purred, excitedly, if the smell of Willow gave her a rush, she couldn’t wait till the taste of a fresh body.
“Before you hunt, you have something to do for me…” Willow was elated. “Bring me a girl. It has to be her 21st birthday, and she has to willingly enter the house.”
“And how do you expect we get one of those?” Alexa crossed her arms; she was trying very hard not to hurt Willow.
“I think Spike could do it.” Willow smiled evilly, the spell she needed the girl for, would make sure Alexa & Spike would do what she said.
“No… He’s not flirting with some 21 year old chick so you can do a spell.” Alexa hissed, she was still holding herself back.
“Yes, I can. Alexa doesn’t have to see.” Spike replied, he knew he owed Willow, and he didn’t care if it didn’t please Alexa.
Alexa stomped her foot, she was pissed. “No! And my name is Alexandria.” She frowned.
“Fine, then I’ll just make you human again.” Willow shrugged; she knew this would convince Alexa.
“No.” Spike growled, he didn’t want to be human again, the feeling of being immortal, he loved it.
“Please, no.” Alexa whimpered, she hadn’t even gotten to feed yet.
“Then get me a girl.” Willow frowned, she was very convincing.
“I already said I would Willow.” Spike repeated, he didn’t mind finding a girl, it’s not like anyone could ever replace Alexa Alexandria.
A smile crept across Willow’s face again; she was loving Spike right now, for the first time. “Good. I need her tonight, midnight. You have about 4 hours…”
“Just, get it over with.” Alexa sighed. “I want to hunt, tonight.”
“We will Love, we will.” Spike whispered, into Alexa’s hair, he was the only soulless vampire anyone knew of that actually had the ability to love. He hoped Alexa was another who could.
“Go, you don’t have much time.” Willow frowned.
  Spike pushed a girl through the front door, frowning. “Here ya go Willow. Now where’s my end of the deal?” He frowned, the girl was standing in the middle of the room, and she was obviously drunk.
  Willow walked down the stairs. “She’s upstairs.”
  Spike pushed past Willow, walking up the stairs. He opened the door to Alexa’s old bedroom, where she was sitting on the bed. “Alexa, what happened?” Alexa had cuts and burns all over her naked body. She was curled up in a ball, shaking. Spike rushed over, and touched her face. “Alexa, did Willow do this?”
“Please don’t hurt me.” Alexa whispered she was still shaking; her arms were wrapped around her burned legs.
“Damn it!” Spike yelled running back down the stairs.
“Don’t move.” Willow muttered, not looking up, she was standing over the girl Spike had brought her.
“What did you do to her?” Spike snarled, this was not what he expected or wanted.
“I’m done with them. You can have them.” Willow said, still not looking up.
“Who the bloody hell are you talking to?”  Spike growled, there was no one in the room except for him.











3. The Initiative

      “Has anyone heard from Spike or Alexa? They came back for a whole ½ hour, and they run away.” Angel sat in the new conference room, everybody sitting in chairs at the big table.
“No, if we did, don’t you think we would have told you?” Faith frowned, she didn’t expect them to stick around, and they had died in Wolfram & Hart after all.
  Spike sat up in a small holding cell with three white walls, and one clear wall. He recognized the place immediately, the Initiative. Then he felt a pang of guilt, he had a soul. He looked around, and saw Alexa passed out on the floor. Her hair was cut into a short bob, she was wearing a white T-shirt & blue jeans, and her face was cut on the cheek. “What did she bloody to you?”
Alexa sat up, and rubbed her head. “God… Spike, what happened?” She looked around, and realized where she was. “No, not, not here… Not again.” She pushed herself to the corner of the room, frowning.
“Alexa, are you OK?” Spike moved over to her touching her pale white scars with his hand. His black-painted fingernails looked strange against her skin, it didn’t fit.
  Alexa put one of her hands over his. “Spike, is that you?” She whispered, she sounded scared.
“Yeah, Alexa, can you see me? What’s wrong?” Spike sounded worried, Alexa wasn’t looking at him, and she wasn’t looking at anything.
“Spike, I can’t see anything. I saw the room, and then, nothing. Spike, what’s going on?” Alexa whimpered, her eyes were cloudy, and she was definitely scared.
“I don’t know… But I know it’s not good.” Spike frowned, Alexa was in more danger than he was, or they wouldn’t have blinded her.
“Spike…”
“What?”
“Can you, hold me closer?” She still didn’t see him, which made her sad, she wanted him, and she didn’t know what was going on.
  Spike took off his duster, and wrapped it loosely around Alexa. He leaned her against him, and she started crying into his shoulder. Spike took one of his hands and placed it on the back of Alexa’s head, the other on her back. “Alexa, we’ll get out of here, I promise.”
“Kiss me, I need to know.” Alexa cried, her warm tears staining Spike’s shirt.
  Spike’s lips lightly touched Alexa’s forehead. “Need to know what?” He muttered, taking in Alexa’s sweet aroma.
“That you’re still mine.” Her hands brushed against Spike’s arms, and slowly worked their way up to his face, where her hand sat right below his left eye. Her other hand knotted into his peroxide bleached hair.
“I always have been, and always will.” Spike spoke softly, moving Alexa’s hand from his face to his neck, slowly sliding it down to his chest. “I’ll get us out of here.”
“I wish I could see you.” Alexa’s eyes were closed, she wasn’t crying anymore.
Spike cut his own cheek with his fingernail, and tilted Alexa’s head up towards the little bit of blood. “Taste.”
“No… I might hurt you.” She still couldn’t see, but she smelled the blood.
Spike knew everything about Alexa, including how she couldn’t resist blood, any kind, if she got too close. He also knew that she could never hurt him, even if she wanted too. Spike lifted Alexa up a little, putting her so close to the little blood on his face. Her lips touched his cheek, and her tongue brushed against the blood. “Good.” He muttered, Alexa had fed on him several times, and he knew she didn’t remember them. She always forgot for some reason.
“Why, why are you making me…” Alexa sucked the blood from the little puncture. “Do this?” she finished, drinking more. “You taste good.” She added, she still couldn’t see, but she could definitely taste.
  Commandos past Alexa & Spike’s cell, staring at their strange behavior. “Because I know you like it.” Spike smiled, almost forgetting Alexa was blind & that they were locked in a cell.
  The glass door slid open, and a man in a white coat walked in the room, prying Alexa off of Spike. “Spike? Spike? What’s going on? Who? What? Spike!!!!” Alexa yelled, she didn’t know where she was going, and she couldn’t even see the person who had her.
  “Let go of her!” Spike boomed, standing up, and punching the man who was dragging Alexa away in the face. The man fell over, knocked out, and Spike picked up Alexa, who instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck.
“Spike, what’s going on?” Alexa frowned; her grip on Spike was tight.
“Just stay how you are.” Spike replied, shoving through commandos, and fighting surprisingly well considering he had a grown woman latched onto him.
  Spike opened the door to Wolfram & Hart, and tried to walk in, but couldn’t.  “Bloody Hell.” He muttered.
“Spike, where are we?” Alexa whimpered, she was tired & hungry, and scared.
“Wolfram & Hart. But because humans actually live here, we have to be invited in.” Spike frowned.
“Spike? Alexa?” Angel looked surprised as he walked down the stairs into the dark lobby of Wolfram & Hart. “Where were you?”
“Angel?” Alexa’s voice squeaked.
“Yes Love, its Angel.” Spike sighed. “The bloody pansy can’t figure out he has to invite us in.”
“You’re vampires… This means no souls.” Angel crossed his arms, and scowled. “Leave.”
“We have souls. Thanks to the bloody commandos.” Spike hissed.
“Angel, please, I need help.” Alexa whined, her eyes still foggy-looking.
“Why does she need help?” Angel raised his brow.
“She’s blind, Angel. Now let us in.” Spike growled in return.
Angel reluctantly said “Fine, come in.”
  Spike rushed in the room, and set Alexa in a chair. “Spike?” Alexa turned her head, but it was no use, she couldn’t see anything.
  Spike crouched down so he was eye to eyes with Alexa. “I’m right here Love.”
  Alexa reached her hand out, and felt Spike’s nose. She ran her finger all the way down his face, until her hand was on his chest. “What happened to me?”
“I would like to know the same thing.” Angel replied, glaring at Spike.
“No one asked you Angel.” Spike hissed. “If I knew, I would have bloody told you.”
“Please don’t fight…” Alexa frowned, she hated when her 2 favorite guys fought.
“Alexa.” Spike and Angel both growled.
“Fine! Let me be blind, and in pain, I’ll be fine.” Alexa yelped, touching her head.
“What do you mean pain?” Spike touched Alexa’s cheek.
“Ever since I drank you’re blood, I’ve had this really bad headache.” Alexa whispered, she knew Spike & Angel could hear her.
“You let her feed on you? You know vampires aren’t supposed to feed on each other.” Angel was looking at Spike, like he had been a bad parent or something.
“Actually, I didn’t. She has fed on me several times and nothing bad ever happens.” Spike stood up, and faced Angel. “So shut the bloody hell up.”
“No, Spike, why don’t you?” Angel spat, punching Spike in the face.
Spike touched right below his nose, and looked at the blood on his fingers. “Bugger, I knew I shouldn’t have come back here.”
“The sun is coming up soon; I don’t think you have a choice.” Angel frowned.
“Spike?!?” Alexa whined, she had her arms outstretched to touch someone, but no one was close enough.
Spike was holding Alexa’s hand in a second. “I’m here.”
“You’re bleeding… I can smell it.” Alexa whispered she wasn’t looking at Spike; she was looking right through him. She leaned closer; she wanted Spike to hold her, closer.
“And you’re blind.” Spike held Alexa’s face in his hands, feeling her white puckered scars. “So Angel, where will be staying?”
“There’s an empty suite upstairs, you & Alexa can have it.” Angel sighed.
“Well, we can work on the problems tomorrow night, me & Alexa need some sleep.” Spike said, picking Alexa up.
Alexa put her head on Spike’s shoulder, and sighed. “I wish I could see you.”
“Alexa, baby, I’m here.” Spike touched Alexa’s cheek, for the past 3 hours she had been screaming for him. She was sitting on an examination table in Fred’s lab. Fred was doing tests, and Spike wasn’t allowed to be with her during the tests.
“Spike, Spike, I’m so glad you’re here.” Alexa whispered, her cloudy eyes were watering.
“I’m so sorry. There’s nothing we can do.” Fred frowned; her red lips were pursed together.
“I’ll… I’ll never; I won’t be able to see?” Alexa whimpered, she looked where she heard Fred’s voice.
“Not unless we take you back.” Riley Finn stood in the doorway, commandos standing behind him.
  Alexa growled, recognizing the voice of the man she had killed 3 years ago, after he had killed Spike. “I killed you Riley.”
“Maybe I should kill him this time.” Spike looked at Riley; he had his vampire face on, and was standing in front of Alexa protectively.
“Try, I’ll just kill you again.” Riley smirked; he had killed Spike easily, with his enhancements.
“And I’ll come back again.” Spike hissed. “Now sawed off.”
“I’ll leave, on one condition. Why did Willow cut her hair?” Riley crossed his arms.
“Wait, you didn’t do that?” Spike’s eyes widened. “I have no bloody idea, but if I were you, I would go work on that. Tata.”
“Get out of my law firm.” Angel frowned, he was standing behind Riley.
“Fine.” Riley replied.
  A brown greasy pizza box sat on the bed in front of Alexa & Spike. They both held a beer in their hands, and Alexa had trouble eating without sight. Spike held a piece of pepperoni pizza to Alexa’s mouth, and she took a bite, the stringy cheese hang out of her mouth. “Spike…” Alexa swallowed her pizza.
“Yes?” Spike leaned down & kissed Alexa’s oily lips.
  Alexa frowned, and leaned on Spike. “Do you remember when I was 14, and mom was at a Wiccan thingy?”
“You mean the first time you got drunk?” Spike smiled, and kissed Alexa’s neck, slowly working his way upwards, kissing all the way up her face.
“Don’t stop.” Alexa whispered, placing her hands on Spike’s chest. She tilted her head up, as Spike kissed her neck.
“I won’t.” Spike grinned
© Copyright 2010 Alexa Tetter (kabrenboo123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716001-Alexa--Spike-2---Part-1