*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716264-mockery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mota
Rated: · Other · Other · #1716264
A mock experience really
Ring ring... Hello. Hello do you know that the date for your service is fast approching. Your dead line in comming, Oh really well help me out cause I am not sure what to do. Well send in your first 10,000 dollars and that will insure you will be in good standing. Where do I send the money to? Well that depends. Under the current policey you can just send the money to ABC lending. Well sir are you listed with BBB because the only way I would send that amount of money is if I know you are in good standing with BBB. Well Ms; I tell you what we can do to make sure you stay in good standing. Thank you very much sir. Have a great day.


Ring ring... Hello. Hello Ms are you aware that there is a balance due of 5,500.00 No sir I just sent in my payment. I wired the money. I had to trace the transfer because they said they did not receive it. Someone in the receiving department told me it was addressed wrong and there for wasn't handled with the care required. Oh I see. Well now what well stay with your current plan and we will update you as changes to that plan are made. Or sign on for the extended plan for an extra 5500.00 and we will take care of the rest. Of course with the extended plan there are extra perks we send a representative to you to insure quality services. We also offer a life time warranty if anything ever goes wrong or there is any dissatisfaction all matters will be handled in a timely and organized fashion.

So this is all good information sir, I just have one question. What comes with with the first plan I understand the life of the plan but what are the benefits and costs? This same question applies for the upgraded plan as well. We will send a representative to your home this week to go over everything with you; in the mean time do not change your plan or the else you will not be covered.
Thank you sir for your time and for taking my money. It is so great to know that I am in good standing, now if I could just get this debt in order. You are welcome mam, don't forget about the small print on your paperwork, have a great day.

Wait sir...tone..............................................

I should call him back. Hello sir I am not sure I want this plan well mam It would be a great disappointment if you canceled also there will be cancellation fee. What kind of fee? I will transfer you to our human resource dept.
Human resource how can I help you? I am not sure, I was told about upgrading my contract, oh mam that would be a mistake. Oh why, well there would be a gap in coverage? Well why did they call me with this nonsense? I am not sure who did you speak with? I don't know they didn't leave their name. Well in that case we can't transfer you back , but we can put you through to the receptionist. Receptionist how can I help you. Well I am not sure, where to send my money and why are they charging me so much? What is the interest rate? Well mam I can sent you over to accounting to have them take a look at that. (ACCOUNTING DEPT) (RECORDING) Hello you have reached accounting at the tone please leave your name account number and telephone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

RIng ring... Hi I was transfered to accounting but got an answering service. Oh well what can I do for you? I was called about an up grade that would cost 5500.00 and offer a gap in coverage so that I would not be covered and I do not know the name of the person who just called me to offer me this "special". Well mam leave us your contact information and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
© Copyright 2010 mota (l8te4dinner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716264-mockery