*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716295-the-curse-part-2
by mota
Rated: · Other · Other · #1716295
Annis is deep in the forest and not sure why
On foot now the walk felt like forever. Princess Annis was getting sleepy and Alvin and was concentrating on the ground beneath his feet. "Merlin, what do you suppose the witches could do to the forest ground?" "Well lad some of them have made paste of the forest floor swallow things whole?" "Swallow things?" "Like what?" Asked an ever curious Alvin. "Alvin silence." "Now is not the time for Jargon." We have to be quiet in order to her the silent flutter of the fairies." Merlin stopped at a clearing in the forest, with Annis and Alvin right behind him. "What is it Sir Merlin?" "My dear Annis, where there are firefly's there are fairies."

Merlin knelled down and poured a small amount of red liquid into a silver challis. He then proceeded to pull electricity out of the sky.
The purple thin string struck the challis with furry, as smoke rose up from the challis. The smell was relaxing and intoxicating. The glow of the spark reveled everything within 200 kilometers. As the smoke rose the faeries began to appear. "Why do you make our air sweet and Smokey Merlin?" "I need your help." "Us faeries?" "For what do you ask and what do you offer." I ask that the fairy mother come to us." "What for Merlin?" "To see this one her name is"... "We are aware of her, why should we care?" "Because her blood was created from copper,iron,magnesium and gold she is the Key." "The fairy mother was there at her birth, she knows of what it is I speak of." "We haven't much time,please hurry we still have to travel ahead." "Sir Merlin very well, what do you have to give for what you request?" Merlin pulled out of his pocket a small red stick substance, warped in a white cloth."


"I have for you Dracaena cochinchinensis." Giving what appeared to be a small soft stone in the palm of his hand, was in turn a very large soft red stone in the hand of the fairy. "What good will this be to us Sir Merlin?" "It will prove useful for ales of the bellows." "Thank you Merlin." And into the tree hallow the fairies went returning with the fairy mother. "Sir Merlin we knew this time would come,have we not?" "Yes mother indeed we did." "Good, Come to me my dear Annis." Annis walked timidly toward the fairy's."
"What is your ode young child?" "Twenty one." Replied Annis, still not sure of these flying creatures. "Da a ydych yn dal i fod dilychwn?" Annis did not reply. Instead Merlin answered, "Yes she is do to get married."Gall briodi hi dim ond os yw ef yn byw ffurfllen heddiw na fydd yn cael bywyd normal!" "Merlin what is she saying?" "You can only marry if he lives after this night your life will be diffrent." Annis was starting to feel anguish inside her small frame. "Just then the fairy mother gave Annis a leaf sprinkled with gold dust. "Eat it Annis," instructed Merlin.


Annis did not realize that she fainted. She awoke to find herself laying across a unicorns back, with Alvin and Merlin on each side. "Where are we going Merlin." "To the water, the stream up the hill and over the valley." "The valley of the unicorns?" "Yes", replied Merlin. "What will we do there Merlin?" "Rest child you need your rest." "What about my family Merlin, can't you do something?" "I am doing something, now silence."
© Copyright 2010 mota (l8te4dinner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716295-the-curse-part-2