*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716696-Make-The-Arrest
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1716696
What happens when your boyfriend is a cop?
         “What would your father do, if he knew I was here with you?”

         I don’t answer right away, instead I take the joint from Kevin’s finger tips, and take a long hit, holding the pungent smoke deep in my lungs. He is completely naked, lying in bed and resting his head in his hand. He is chiseled and stunning, like a marble statue of a greek god, but vibrant with life and breath. He is almost too perfect. Almost. I straddle him and find his lips with my own, slowly exhaling the smoke into his mouth. As he breathes in my offering, I can see his cock start to react to the curves of my naked body hovering above him.

         “You mean if he knew you were in his house, defiling and corrupting his nineteen year old daughter?” I rest the joint in the ashtray on the bed side table and slip from the bed, slowly dancing across the cherry wood floor towards the marble fireplace. Kevin’s eyes follow my hips and ass, as they circle and sway in the golden glow of the flames. “Plus, you’re a cop. There’s nothing daddy hates more than the police force.”

         “What would he do?” Kevin’s voice is low and husky, and I can tell he is more focused on my body than our conversation.

         “He’d kill you. Which is why he’ll never know that you abused your power to take advantage of his darling, innocent daughter.” 

         Kevin came straight here from the department, still in uniform. Eager boy. I twirl towards the leather love-seat where I left his clothes after stripping him bare. His duty belt rests on the glass coffee table, his gun holstered on one side, and the gleam of handcuffs visible on the other. I slip the cuffs from the belt and spin back to him, dangling the shiny metal over his head.

         “So how about it, Kevin? I’ve broken at least one law tonight. Make the arrest.”

         He quirks an eyebrow when he hears the dare in my voice. He knows I like it a little rough, but we’ve never gone this far. I drop the cuffs into his waiting hands, and an excited smirk dances across his lips. He doesn’t have any trouble adjusting to this new game. “Put your arms over your head.”

         I obey. He slides out of bed, and sidles up to me. I want to feel his body against mine, but he hovers just out of reach. I can feel the heat radiating from his bare skin, as our eyes meet and he slowly slides the cuffs around each of my wrists until they click closed. The metal is cool and sharp against my skin, but his warm finger tips send whispers of pleasure down my spine.

         “Keep your arms up. No touching me.” He starts to trace his fingers across my skin, just skimming over my hips, my stomach, my thighs, leaving trails of pleasant fire behind. By the time his fingers graze my nipples, they are already taught with anticipation. A breathy cry escapes my lips, and Kevin’s cock swells. He lets out a deep moan, almost a growl, and scoops me into his arms.

         Before I can wrap my legs around his hips, he tosses me onto the bed. I bounce on the soft mattress, my hands flying back over my head. The cuffs dig into my wrists, but the pain meshes with the pleasure of Kevin’s wandering hands. His fingers caress the strip of blonde curls guiding him to the center of my desire. When they start to dance around my clit, my hips rock against his hand, begging him to go faster. But as soon as I start the climb towards bliss, he pulls away.

         “No!” I cry in disappointment, but he silences me by slipping his fingers between my lips, and flooding my mouth with the taste of my own juices. I swirl my tongue around his fingers, and then bite his fingertip just hard enough to make him wince in surprise.

         “You’re going to pay for that,” he chuckles and sweeps me into his arms, setting me on my knees. He slaps my ass, and I yelp and fall forward, balancing on my elbows with the cuffs right before my eyes.

         Kevin dips the tip of his cock into my wetness and then pauses. God, he loves torturing me. He waits just long enough to drive me insane.

         “Just fuck me already!” I scream out in impatience. I hear Kevin laugh, before the full length of his shaft plunges into me. He fucks me fast and hard, and the cuffs bite into my wrists with each thrust. Pleasure and pain blend into perfect ecstasy, as he rakes his fingernails down my back and pulls my hair. I am balancing on the edge of climax, when I feel his lips on my back. He bites down on my shoulder, slamming his cock into me one final time. The sharp pain sends me over the edge and we explode together, lost in our own bliss. When the last ripple of pleasure rocks through me, I laugh.

          "Your turn! Where's the key?”



* * *


3rd Place in Round 12 of:

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers


Prompt: Image prompt of a girl in handcuffs with her arms over her head.

Word Count: 867

© Copyright 2010 Alexandra Jones (unwrittenpages at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716696-Make-The-Arrest