*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716774-You-Will-Rise-Again
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1716774
An Awesome Poem about triumph and victory!

Sometimes in life we get so bogged down with our bills, and other problems, that we forget that we do still have a lot to be thankful for. Even if we've recently lost a car, our job, or home, A spouse, a child, there is still much to be happy about. It's all about your perspective. The way I see it is this. If I still have two working legs, and a brain. It's not over. I've simply got to reevaluate my situation, and maybe even reinvent myself.

A lost job is simply an opportunity for a new beginning. A failed business venture is only an opportunity for a new one, and it's better the second time around, take it form me, I've failed and failed and failed some more. But I've always gotten back up again. I will never quit. Unless I stop breathing there is no reason to, and I'm certainly not going to be the one to take my own breath away. No, my enemies will have to try harder to kill me.

I will not go down easily. I will get up each morning and tell myself. It's been a long time coming but today is your day. I will tell myself, You've been running a while but don't give up because the finish line is just in front of you. I will tell myself "Get up and win the race!" Sometimes you have to be your own Coach! There will be no other motivational speaker in the room but you! Then what will you do? Lay down, die Perish?

No, you will get up and fight to win another day! You will get up and start again each and every time that you fall down because it's not over until God says it's over. It is he who has written your story and I am telling you today, that you have not gotten to the last page of the book titled, “Your Life“ So get up, turn on some Powerfully Positive music with some Powerfully positive lyrics and get ready! You Will Rise yet Again! and this time you will not fall or falter because it is your time to shine baby Believe it! I'm telling you what I know! You are going to win! You will… Rise…Again!
© Copyright 2010 finally10 (finally2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1716774-You-Will-Rise-Again