*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717215-They
by Remi
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1717215
It is what it is.
They’re coming after us. I can’t help thinking that’s the only option they have for us. It just as if that this is the cycle our lives are playing and I have no control in anything, that I can’t possibly make that connect and get hurt again by yet another guy that this is the obvious next step. All the stars cant predict what will come all I know is that for now what other choice to I have but dive in deep and try for something that you gave me once, I cant keep hoping that you’ll come back to me and think that I was that important enough to make such a traumatic impact on your life if you could have treated me the way you did. That I just need to move forward, I just still have you haunting my dreams. I still have you haunting my underlying thoughts. The one’s that you stop impacting so long ago have your scent all over it. I’m trying for change and see what comes of it. What more can I do? Cry cry cry over the empty shell you became and made me in turn? It’s more than a feeling like this that can bring these words I try to hide out today. It just beyond what I know and feel, I feel like I have no control over situations and I cant blame you any longer, you’ve been out of my life and I still fall into horrible choices, out of what? Spite? Its not like you care anyway. Shut up I’m were wrong. Bad intentions can only account for part of. Take anything from me to help ease this utter loss of control!!!!
© Copyright 2010 Remi (toastedhickory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717215-They