*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717217-Calls
by Remi
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1717217
It is what it is.
These calls late at night to no one can haunt a persons mind and tear their soul to pieces. It’s so hard to begin something new and have so many feelings haunt you. I’m still strung out over you and can’t get off my addiction and I can’t move past the past and into the present. If only I could see you for what you really were I could get past the memories and move on with my life. Ohww are we gonna make it. Is the pressing notion in my brain that this is just part of our puzzle and we were still meant to be. But I need to realize that’s not how it works, that this is over and done and I need to move on. It was sub par at best and I cant live my life expecting you to change I don’t even think you feel remorse or anything for the situation and me we out ourselves in. I think that its best to just to and live with out you in my life.
© Copyright 2010 Remi (toastedhickory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717217-Calls