*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717731-BudLightWoman
Rated: · Short Story · Death · #1717731
A short story about a dead friend
I was trying all day the day before to reach you and could not I had this strange feeling come over me that I can't describe. You missed sky's show and Autopsy live and you never miss those show you was always there even for a little bit. I was trying to reach you and could not and I was worried. The next day we went to work knowing nothing and thinking that you was bringing your mom home and you was happy. We came home and got ready to go in Princey's show since it was about that time. Logged into skype and that is when the news of your death was made aware to us. I was in shock and thought to myself This is a dream and I will wake up and be able to talk to you. Then I went into princey's show and he and Paige were crying then Jay was doing a show and everyone in there was crying. I did not get to say good bye to you.



I still hurt everyday for you and the pain is still fresh. I miss you today. I miss your smile your laughter, the way you light up a room, the way we talked every day. I believe the news was broke in Fester's show. You left us too soon girl. Way too soon
© Copyright 2010 pearl palmer (pearlpalmer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717731-BudLightWoman