*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719210-The-gift
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1719210
A gift helps a couple's first time while separated by thousands of miles
8pm still seemed an age away. Our third date, the traditional date that ends in the bedroom; I was nervous.

At 7.55 I opened the laptop. Beside me was the gift he'd sent, the note telling me not to open it.

Exactly 8 and the 'ping' of him coming online made me jump. The window popped up instantly. "Knock Knock!"

I typed my reply "Come in". I was greeted with a photo of him wearing a grey suit with a blue open collar shirt. The muscles on his arms visible beneath the material, his nervous smile revealing glistening tips of his teeth. Blue eyes shone the same bright blue of his shirt.

"You look great." my picture uploaded, a full length shot of my red satin dress. I had taken it hours before. My hair perfect, make-up flawless.

The reply of "WOW!" made me smile, the hours of getting ready were worth it.

The virtual date moved to the dining room. Our first date had been watching a movie, the second had been coffee and a virtual tour round some Japanese gardens, this was our first meal together and having to cook for myself didn't ruin it at all.

We chatted while we ate, I kept one hand on the keyboard. We had talked about web-cams and microphones but I enjoyed the freedom my imagination had without them.

He made no mention of the gift, I didn't want to mention it.

When we finished there was an awkward silence, neither of us wanted it to end but didn't know what to say. I was the one who finally said what we both wanted "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

I took the laptop to the sofa placing it on the side table, the unopened gift beside it. I pulled my legs up to curl beneath me. It was him who started things, "My fingers find the small zip of your dress drawing it down". My fingers mimicked his description

I described the way my dress fell from my body. The photo of me in my underwear filled the window as I sent him the one I had chosen. Flat stomach, full breasts that only needed minimal support from the black bra that held them. The black V of my panties delving between muscular firm thighs.

I took control, removing his jacket and undoing his shirt. The picture he sent showed bulging muscles. I longed to be against his chest. I could feel his breath against my neck as he unhooked my bra to earn him another photo.

Soon we were naked, my screen showed the picture of him, unashamedly holding his erection. Our encounter scrolled beside it, I imagined he had me on the screen, standing with one leg in front of the other encouraging the shadow between my legs to hide me.

My fingers played the role of his, touching myself where he told me he was touching. I described my finger curling round his hard shaft, squeezing, stroking. My fingers ached for real flesh. My lips hungered for his.

"Open the gift."

I was shocked, I'd forgotten about it. My fingers trembled as I pulled at the ribbon. Inside I found tissue paper. I revealed the gift. It was him. I pulled it out, a plastic penis that I was sure was his. My fingers closed round it with a sense of familiarity. At its base it was extended by a hand grip. "I love it!"

"Put me in your mouth." The instruction was so direct I felt I had no choice but to carry it out. My tongue ran along its underside.

"You taste so good." I sucked at the pink plastic that came to life in my mouth.

"DON'T TALK WITH MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH" His shout shocked me, it took a while before I could respond.

"Mmmmmmm"

"Are you sorry?" Things had changed so rapidly but I felt compelled to play along. My body needed him. I nodded, my mouth still full.

He pushed deep into my mouth, I followed every command even though I was nearly chocking myself. Then he pulled out leaving me coughing. My heart was racing, my body shaking, I didn't want him to stop.

He forced me onto my hands and knees, spread my ass cheeks and when I protested he smacked me. Then he was inside me. I cried out as he pushed deep. Despite the pain I carried out everything he described, I felt my own juices trickling down the inside of my thighs.

My body throbbed around him. "Harder, harder, I need you deeper." He responded harder and faster. I felt him spurt his hot load deep inside me, the plastic brought to life. I pulled him out of my painful ass only to have him ram into my dripping hole that had been yearning for him.

As my fist slammed into my body I collapsed forward. With him so deep my body instantly exploded, orgasmic ripples surged through my body. I cried out loud into the empty house. My body ached from physical exertion. I relived the orgasm for him, typing out every detail of the pain and pleasure.

Our first time was nothing like I expected but was exactly what I needed.


Word Count: 866
Written For: October 30th 2010 "The Weekly Quickie Contest
Prompt:
Write about a couple's first sexual encounter.
© Copyright 2010 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719210-The-gift