*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745459-Blind-Pleasure
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1745459
A woman finds pleasure in the voice of a man she has never seen
She slipped down into the leather chair, the cold surface pushing against the bare skin of her legs. She wore only her white lace bra and panties. She logged into the game. She didn't log in because she wanted to play, not in the usual way anyway, she just needed an excuse.

With the game running she loaded up the voice chat system. He was in the general chat area the microphone symbol showing him talking. She joined the room and could hear his voice, distant and muffled from her headphones lying on the desk. As the soft ear pieces enclosed her ears his deep soft voice washed over her.

He said hello to her as did others, hearing the way her character's name rolled from his tongue made her body shudder. She typed her reply in game, not trusting herself to talk.

She leaned back into the chair, her hand idly moved the mouse round the screen keeping her active as her other hand rested on her warm thigh, her fingertips dangling between her legs. He was talking about something that had happened in game the previous night, it didn't matter what he talked about she just loved listening to his voice.

The tingling started between her legs as her heart beat faster, the pulse beneath her hand getting stronger. Her fingers crept inwards, drawing up between her legs till the tips pressed against lace.

She had never seen his face, could have passed him on the street and never known. But, his voice excited her in ways no other man had. With her vision removed her hearing became sharper, she could hear every soft sound his lips pushed towards her. The anonymity of the game wrapped her in a blindfold.

Fingers pressed against moistening flesh beneath the thin layer of lace. Her breathing became loud as she felt the first jolts of excitement flash inside her. Soon she could feel his breath on her cheek as he whispered words from behind her.

biting her bottom lip she pushed her hand beneath the lace. Fingers slid into the wet fold making her moan as she leant deeper into the leather chair. The mouse cursor jerked around the screen erratically as her character span round. She released her hold of the mouse leaving her character standing gormless.

Her free hand went to her breast, squeezing it through the bra, her hard nipples trying to poke through thin material. The fingertips of her other hand gently circled her throbbing nub, slick with her own juices. Every sound he made caressed her, pushed her body harder. Each word stroked between her thighs making her long for him to enter her.

Pushing two fingers inside herself she tried to satisfy her desire for him. A squeak squeezed through her clenched lips as her fingers released a stream to run out of her and over her skin. Her hand inside her panties undulated as her fingers delved deep inside her.

She forced her hand inside her bra, fingers gripped soft flesh and a straining nipple. Her muscles tensed lifting her ass from the leather to meet her imagined lover. Her toes curled into the thick carpet as her pulse raced through her body.

With her two fingers pushed deep inside her, her thumb pressed against the sensitive tip of her clit. Breathing hard, her muscles began to squeeze her fingers as they squirmed inside her. She could hear his voice, her mind twisted his words till he was talking to her, telling her what he was going to do to her.

Her spine stretched as her head fell onto the back of the chair her eyes squeezed shut as her body approached climax. She began to make a whimpering sound as her whole body started to shake.

All she could hear was him repeating her name over and over as the first waves of orgasm smashed against her body. She cried out as her body was flooded with pleasure. The buzz of electricity surged through her body, it started beneath her thumb spreading out till her toes were shaking as they gripped the carpet.

Slowly her body recovered control, she slipped back down into the chair and pulled her hand out from beneath the lace. Her fingers dripped onto her stomach as the soaked panties shifted back into place against her skin.

She opened her eyes to realize that she could hear him saying her name, at least the name of her character. She typed a quick apology while her face reddened, it grew worse when she found out he had been trying to get her attention for a couple of minutes. She was thankful that the blindfold the game produced didn't just hide him from her eyes.


Word Count: 794
Written For: January 29th 2011 "The Weekly Quickie Contest
Prompt:
Blindfold.
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745459-Blind-Pleasure