*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719481-Her-Wings---Introduction-To-The-Story
Rated: E · Novel · Spiritual · #1719481
A Thriller Of Mine. An Angel Looking For Her Heaven, Stalked By Her Hell.
Chapter One - Beauty Of The Aura

She stumbled. Her pale, light hands were holding her inches from the white page, maybe named 'Heaven'. Large shapes formed from her slender body and raised into the air. Small feathers covered the large shapes sprouting from her back. A long, white dress covered the curves of her body, the dress had little shimmering diamonds studded all over it. She looked like a true angel. Truly beautiful. Her dark honey hair tumbled down her shoulders, long and wavy. Her heart-shaped face framed her glimmering light blue eyes and her ruby lips. Her cheeks glistened with crystalline tears that fell down her face as she pulled up one pale hand. She held her hand out with her fingers spread. She closed her enchanting eyes. I tried to beg her to open her eyes. Tell her that I was here for her, but the words were lodged in my throat as I looked at her again, she look like she was in pain...but I couldn't be sure of course. Her hand fell back down to the white page as she curled her body over and she curled up into a tight ball, trying to avoid all pain and suffering but it just makes her stand out more. Like one dimming light in one darkened room. She is the dimming light in the darkened room, I knew it and I believed it as My heart and soul beckoned her to believe it. She did not, as she lifted her face, I could see in her eyes that she knew she would lose whatever battle she was fighting. She hadn't confided in me yet. Though as my vision of her turned to grey with the dim winters morn, I could tell we would meet again, this time, dreams had nothing to do with it.
--

My eyes shot open immediately. My forehead was covered with cold sweat and my heartbeat had picked up, I could've sworn it had. It was the dream with the angel inside of my head, calling for me to help. I would help, I honestly would, though I wouldn't know where to start. I moved the covers over my legs and draped them over the side of the bed while I regained my footing. I stretched my arms upwards and yawned one or two times before deciding I was awake. Drawing back my curtains, I saw what I thought I could see behind my eyelids. A dim winters morn. I rubbed my eyes and gazed at the dark grey cloud hanging over our heads in the town of Glasgow up here in Scotland. It was always cold and misty on a morning. I have gotten used to it since we moved up here. We being myself, my mother, my sister and my step-father. John. I think we moved because my mother had to get some distance from my father, though there could be a range of reasons so I didn't assume. I drew my curtains again to block myself from the frosty morning and decided quickly to have a warm shower. I grabbed my towel and turned on the shower and quickly undressed, I could feel the cold morning on my skin now. I made sure the water was warm enough before stepping in. The warm water caressed my skin with the warmth of the water and made my goosebumps disappear. Once I had stepped out of the shower again, I quickly dried myself and went out into my room with my towel wrapped around me. I pulled out a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans, I quickly changed into them and walked over to my bedside table. My Bible was sitting there along with a statue of an angel. I placed one hand on the bible and then pressed my palms together over my chest, I knelt down and closed my eyes as I begun my prayer.
"O' Lord, my almighty saviour. Please help my father down South to find someone good enough for him. Help our family stay true also to You Lord. Amen"
If You liked this bit of the story, you can continue from where you started on the other page

© Copyright 2010 Lucy Merriman (lucyjayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719481-Her-Wings---Introduction-To-The-Story