*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720212-My-Weakness
Rated: · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1720212
Just a little something saying how Gays shouldn't be discriminated against!
My name is Neo, my twin sisters name is Kena. I guess you could say we were twins depending on how we looked alike, though I'm male and she is female. Both with honey gold hair and bright blue eyes. We were both walking down the dimly lit corridors of our school, Hilden Crest, making our way down to our English class. The sunlight fell onto the floor of the corridor and guided our shadows back into the shade. We walked into the English room and took our seats to the front of the class. The board was stained with white chalk where teachers had pressed down to hard. I had indeed noticed that we hadn't got our usual teacher. It was a male teacher, black short hair, green eyes and a well-built figure, he looked at least 22 years old. He was dressed in black jacket and trousers and a white shirt. I looked across to my sister. She had one elbow rested on the table and she and staring at him in wonder... I didn't feel comfortable at that. The rest of the class poured in through the door, the volume of voices had increased as the bell rang for class to start.

"Hello class, I'm Mr Wilder and I'll be your teacher for a week since your usual teacher is off with the flu,"

He smiled at us all, the girls had smiled back. From then on, class was a drag. I kept looking across to see if my sister was still gazing at him. She was, it was typical of her. Her eyes had gone wider though and her mouth hung open. Strange of her. Mr Wilder had sat at his desk looking at his laptop, then glancing at me, then back at him laptop, though it looked as if he weren't concentrating on the screen. I gave him a dirty look then carried on with my work until the bell had screamed. Everyone was quick to pack up except my sister. I had to talk to her outside so I rushed her. She kept looking back at him. I pulled her though the door with all of my strength.

"Kena, what are you doing?? You can't keep gazing at him like that!" I whispered. Kena glared at me.

"And why not Neo? He's only a teacher. Get used to it. I can gaze at who I want," She said this with such pride. I sighed.

"Because he's older then you and I don't want to see you get hurt, I love you Kena, your my sister," She gave my a quick dirty look.

"I appreciate your concern Neo, but it has nothing to do with you, I wont get hurt, I can look after my self. He's only older by 6 years. Im 16. I can look after myself!," She snapped at me and walked out of the corridor.

By now I could feel the anger building in me. I pushed opened the door with a force that it rebounded and almost hit me. Mr Wilder was standing, wiping the board.

"Why hello Neo, can I help you," He turned to face me and took a few paces toward me.

"Mr Wilder, I don't appreciate how you let my sister fall for you so quickly like that. You saw her looking at you. Why didn't you tell her to concentrate on her work?" I could barely hide the anger, this was the only way i could think of the get my point across to him. he sighed and took another step to me.

"I am sorry Neo, I didn't mean for you to get angry," He smiled at me apologetically. I felt a smile building to but I help it back.

"OK well....Good," That was all I could say to him. His presence, being this close to him made me feel...I don't know exactly. He smiled as if he knew what I was thinking. He raised his hands to my cheeks and then I couldn't hold back a smile. He smiled brighter and his eyes practically sparkled. His face turned serious immeditaly, I felt my smile fade. Then I realised what he was doing. He leaned his face into mine slightly, as if asking permission. I kept my face still as he lowered his face more. I waited until he pressed his lips to mine gently, cupping my face into his hands. I stayed permanently still. He kissed me for a while then pulled away.

"Once again Neo, I am sorry," I nodded and he dropped his hands to his sides. I took one step backwards then turned to the door. I steadied my hand to open the door. Immeditaly I felt a cool hand on my back. It was my sister. She smiled warmly at me and hugged me.

"Bro, I'm here for you," She said quietly, so I hugged her back and accepted who I was.

-This is a very short story but its just saying how Gays should not be discriminated against, accept them :)-








© Copyright 2010 Lucy Merriman (lucyjayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720212-My-Weakness