*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719515-Provemyselfcom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1719515
My booty call website.
         What is provemyself.com?  Provemyself.com came from localhookupz.com, but because things where getting out of hand at localhookupz.com, the website administrator decided to open another social network and named it provemyself.com.  The reason I go on to this website is because of the way it makes me feel.  There are also times that, i get some crazy people writing to me, but I like the way i feel when I sign on to provemyself. This page is not like facebook or myspace.  Basically what it is, is a dating website.  You post your picture and fill out your information and the type of mate you would like to meet.  I did my page up.  I added a layout and added a music play list and other favorite things of mine.  This of course is where I met Frankie, the guy that I am head over heels over.  I never met up with anyone from this dating site, until I met Frankie.  The reason I decided to meet Frankie was because he had a beautiful face, and he was Italian.  Right now, I am in the pursuit of another Frankie.  I don't think I will ever meet another one, but I am looking.
          What I do is basically read my fan mail, and if I find you interesting I will definitely write you back.  If I find you irresistible, I will consider giving you my phone number.  If you look and remind me of Frankie, you might have a chance to sex me up.  What's sad about the whole thing is that I have a boyfriend at home.  I have been with my son's father for nineteen years now.  But, the sad thing about it, is that we do not get along.  We are constantly arguing and putting each other down.  I do not get the affection i deserve, therefore, I go out there and mingle.  Not in a bar, but on provemyself. com.  There is another guy I talk to from provemyself, and I find him very interesting as well.  I have never seen a picture of him.  All I know is that he is Italian, and his name is mike.  I have had phone sex with this unknown individual on several occasions, but every time he calls me- he blocks his number.  Oh, what a voice.  The first time I heard his voice- I wanted him.  I don't think I will ever meet him.  I think that with this one, what makes it interesting is the fact that he knows how I get when I talk to him.  He always calls me at around three or four o'clock in the morning.  The last fling was with this Brazilian guy that goes under the screen name of Dj Junior.  We had our sexual interluded in the parking lot of the complex where I reside.  This took place at four o'clock in the morning and int he back of his car.  I must say, this guy was well endowed and lasted at least an hour having sex.  He writes to me on aim(aol messenger) and wants to go for round two, but I just don't want to.  Although, I don't think that going at it again for the second time is such a bad idea. 
         Sometimes I wonder about Karma.  How will she get at me for the things I have done to my partner?  I am not a bad person.  I feel that karma should have mercy on me because of what I have endured in life, and because I am the way I am, because of what my father turned me into( I was molested by my father)  This is why I feel that the sexual interludes that I have are not because I am trying to get back at my partner, but because I feel that I am sexually sick.  I do not think I am a nympho- maybe I am, i don't know.  I know that sex makes me feel good.  I feel like I am someone when I have sex.  I feel like I am in control when I have sex.  I am very frustrated with my sex life as it is.  With my partner, sex is just a five to ten minute thing- if that.  Am i looking for my husband in this website?  Not at all.  i can't.  I mean, if my heart meets up with another heart and it is meant to be, so be it.  But I just thing that I use this website to explore my sexual secrets.

© Copyright 2010 Teresa Taim (adiari73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719515-Provemyselfcom