*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720694-Thirty--something
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1720694
If you look at it, life is really short.
Life is really short if you think about. Once you pass a certain age things become clearer. It's good to see things clearer, but you realise more. I'm in my thirties and when I first became thirty, I was devastated. I couldn't believe that my life was coming to an end. I feel that being in my thirties is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. Why? Sexually, I am more in tune with myself and I crave sex; that, to some, may not be a good thing. But, to me- it is awsome! Although, I feel like I still have not found myself, the things I want to achieve are clearer. I may not be with the one that I want to grow old with, but I know why I don't want to grow old with him. At this age I can do what I want, and not have an explanation for it. The thirties is the new Twenties- incase you didn't know. Right now, at this point in my life I want to do two things: Become a Published Author and become a better photograper, and a better writer of course. So far, i have a few regrets that have turned into learning experiences.
© Copyright 2010 Teresa Taim (adiari73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720694-Thirty--something