*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720046-My-Rant
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1720046
This is basically me using up a little space on the world wide web to rant a little.
Well, I have managed to do it once again. Another extremely long hiatus from writing, and once again, it has taken its toll on my inner being. Now, here I sit at midnight on a Wednesday night at my mother-in-laws dining room table letting a little bit out, so, here goes. My job has really started to suck over the past year or so. Therefore I decided, it's time to find a new job. So now, I've been job hunting for the last six months. The problem is, that we live in this tiny pin-hole in the United States where there are very few jobs that actually pay enough to support a family. There are three of us now, and its hard enough to make it. Very soon, there will be four mouths to feed after my little girl graces us with her arrival. BOOM!!!! Instant stressor there for you! I've been on sick leave now for the past two and a half weeks due to an ankle injury, and to make that even better, now have to see an orthopedic specialist for that next week, yay. Oh yes, speaking of our baby on the way, we thought she was coming today. Oh yeah, she would be eight weeks early, but we though she was coming. So, my nerves have really been messed up today because of that. Now, I'm still limping around because of my ankle, my wife is laid up on bed rest because, well, the doctor pretty much told her that, the least little thing could pretty much send her into pre-term labor right now. Once again, this pretty much has no creativity to it at all, it's just pretty much, a blank canvas for me to type out some of the big things that are going on in my mind and within my life that I need to release. So, there it is in a nutshell. Read it, don't read it. Like it or hate it. Really doesn't matter to me. Like I said, I am not even remotely trying to necessarily use any kind of creativity whatsoever. Just trying to keep myself from driving myself crazy.
© Copyright 2010 Dorsidhion Aeralond (dorsidhion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720046-My-Rant