*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720055-Superhero-Fight
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1720055
When one superhero is pushed too far, all hell breaks loose.
I pushed the door bell as soon as I reached the door. I could hear music, swearing, and drunken singing. Hearing the reassured me that my actions were the right one. I gripped my bat even harder as the door in front of me opened.

"What do you want?" was the first thing the drunk person said to me. He could hardly stand up. I even smelled the alcohol on him and he didnt even breathe on me.

I answered him by smashing his face with an upercut with my left hand. He went down hard. I didnt know how long i had before the others noticed so I rushed in. I raised my bat and hit the back of a kids skull. There was a sickening crack and he was on the ground. The people stopped talking a looked at me.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

I looked to see that it was Kain who yelled at me. Griping the bat with both hands I answered.

"Retribution."

And with that the battle was on.

I rammed my bat against a kids jaw to my left before I was engulfed in flames. Flaming hands gripped my throat and tightened. I looked at the kid's face, smirked and then rammed my bat into his gut. He released me but before I could finish him, a giant rock hand grabbed my leg.
I looked to see that it was John who had grabbed me. He grabbed my right arm and tried to rip me in half. To stop him I placed my left hand on his arm and he suddenly dropped me. He was normal again and before he could change back I swung my bat against his face. He fell to the floor with blood pooling.
I turned to the crowd of kids and waited. None came at me. They were surprise that I beat two of them within five minutes. I saw Kain emerge in front of the group.

"You said this was for retribution. Our parents will hunt you down if you continue."
"I really dont give a fuck what your parents think."
"What about us? You apparently can negate ones powers. Dont you want to join us Mark?"
"Hell no. You and your parents have desrtoyed this world."
I didnt care what Kain offered. He was a bully when it came down to it. He would get his soon enough.
"What about the people of this group that helped you. Would you really hurt them?"
"Just watch me."
And with that they all joined in. I had to becareful that I didnt get pinned down. I smashed and rammed my bat against the kids. Barely any got up after I hit them and if they did I brought my bat down on their head. I wasted no mercy on them. If they didnt have superpowers my blows would be killing. After about ten minutes there was only Kain and some girl left.
I looked in his face and wiated. Without saying anything he lunged at me. I lashed out and grabbed him by the throat.

"You will die for this!" he screamed.

I only smiled and before he could do anything Ismashed my forehead against his nose. It broke and blood poured out of it. I let go and as he tried to balance himself on his legs, I hit his leg with the bat at his knee. Blood and bone appeared as the knee splintered. He yelled in pain and I couldnt help but feel happy. To finish him I swung my bat against his face as hard as I could. There was a crack as I made contact and his head seem to bounce a little as it hit the floor. I stepped over his body and looked for the girl. I heard sobbing in the next room.
It was the kitchen and as I walked in I saw the girl crying on the phone.

"Mom help! He's a mad man. He killed everyone."

She looked up and noticed me. She began to plead for her life as I walked forward. She even begged for mercy.

"No."

And with that I swung my bat across her face and she fell onto the table and slipped off. I picked up the phone and listened.

"You need to run, Lindsey. Before he catches you. We will be there in five minutes. We're flying as fast as we can."

"Oh dont worry. Lindsey and the rest of them are just fine."
"What the? Who the fuck do you think you are?"
"Im the one who will free this world."

I closed the phone before she could answer. As I walked back to the entrance I looked around. Bodies were everywhere. Some had their heads rammed into the wall. Blood was in pools on the floor. It looked like no one was breathing but I didnt care. They deserved it. As I walked outside I noticed Sarah on the ground. I had thrown her outside to make sure I didnt hurt her in the fight.
I reached in my pocket to get my phone. I turned it on and called Abraham.

"I need a portal back home now."

Seconds later a blue doorway opened up in front of me and I stepped through
© Copyright 2010 Alucard (potsandpans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720055-Superhero-Fight