*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720242-Singing-with-heart-part-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 7stars
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1720242
Her feeling is complicated. The only thing who can sort it out is him
Part 6

I ran as fast as I could, as far as I could. My feet moved on itself. My tears flowed like a waterfall. My feeling was so damn crushed. My chest was hurt. My heart was numb. The question was why? Why I was so hurt? What was so wrong if he stayed by my side because I'm a singer? Why it hurt me so much?
I lost my balance and fell. Damn! It was so hurt. My high heel was broken, so great. I looked everywhere tried to figure out where I am. Damn it! I'm in the park where I met him in first time. Stupid legs!
I dragged my stupid leg to nearby bench. It’s looked like I sprained it. “Can this situation become worse than now” I hissed.
I placed one my hand to my chest. It felt so hurt. Why? I looked at the street. I didn't know why. I thought I wanted to see him, ran all around the street, looking for me. But no one stupid enough like me to run and hide in a place we used to meet. Even if he searched for me he wouldn't search here. And I would forget him. “Please God, don't let him find me” my mind cried. “Just let me forget him and back to be the 'phantom'. Don't let me meet him again.” yet, tear flowed on my cheek. Why? It was what I wanted, didn't it? Why it's so hurt.
I sank my head in my arms. I wanted to die. It was so hurt, I couldn't bear it anymore. Suddenly something fell to my shoulder. It was a jacket, his jacket. I looked up and met his eyes.
"Why? Don't run away like that again…" he said while gasping for the airs. My heart was hurt again. I wanted to run again. When I got up he snatches my hand. He glared at me. It was the first time I ever saw it. And he scared me. He was so different. He wasn't the same Kent who I knew. His glare was full of rage. Even if I scared but I had this feeling that I am sorry. I didn't want him to be angry.
"Don’t you dare to run away again" his glare became more dangerous. "Do you know? Do you know how I was worrying you when you ran away like that? I ran like a crazy one, search entire place I could! I left my party because of you!" he half screamed, my hand started to get numb under his grasp. Wait a sec, his party? Was that mean...
"Now is my birthday. My father set all the things up and in the end my birthday has been forgotten. The only thing that made me happy was you. When I knew you would come I got extremely happy... For nothing!" his words sank to my heart, made it hurt more and more. I had disappointed him. "I... I..." I lost words. It was hurt me when I knew that I hurt him like this. Suddenly he hugged me. Automatically, I got panic. "What? What? What?" I still lost the word. He rested his head on mine and said "shut up! It's my birthday I deserve to get a little present"
"It’s… It's not a present” didn’t it? "A very little present. And that's mean you'll give me more"
"what? What kind of present?"
"Shhh... Just hold your tongue for now"
"I'm sorry"
"hmm..."
"I'm sorry"
"ok"
"I'm sorry" this time he laughed. Even if I couldn't see it, I could feel it because his head rests on mine. I let myself rest at him. I didn't even remember what I was worried about. He was my medicine. "I'm sorry"
"Ow, come on! Shut up!"
"Mm"
We stayed in each other arms like forever. After that he realized my 'unbelievable face’. My makeup was horrible, thanks to my tears that ruined my makeup. I used his handkerchief and swept the entire make up. And then he realized that my leg sprained. He took me to his house after he took his car. He told me that he was a doctor and he was 21 at the moment which meant 2 years older than me. With all the logic I have I said that I wouldn't believe it. And he made me believe it with his identity card. He treated my leg and it feels a lot better, my heart too. Only by see him, see his smile and laugh, by his side I got extremely happy. Why?
Now, I am at front door of my room in apartment. I must be crazy and invited him to come. What if my manager comes? But it was his birthday. But, why I must invite him? What's the relationship between birthdays and invite him over to my apartment? Why I must so insisted and made him agree to come. I must be crazy.
I open the door and let him enter. I gave him a cup of water and he drank it, in several seconds. "Do... You want more?" I said nervously. He shocked his head hardly. Why the airs became so intense? We became very nervous. Why? There was nothing like now. We spoke, teased each other and acted freely. But now, we are so nervous. To ease things up, I turn the TV on.
We watched a movie and we became more relaxes. We were okay until there was this scene where the main actress asked the main actor to come to her apartment. The actress's house was empty. The actor got closer to the actress and kissed her and then starting to open each other clothes. Euh... The nervous between me and Kent rose up once again. My god, was he think that way?

End part 6


almost finish maybe 2 or 3 more chapter or maybe 4
well, it almost meet its end.
© Copyright 2010 7stars (7stars at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720242-Singing-with-heart-part-6