*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721392-The-Book-Shop
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #1721392
For Ravenna.
Yet another Saturday, a Saturday that Spencer would have preferred to stay in bed, but he couldn't. He had to work and he was late.

He was always late on Saturdays. Getting up for school was fine but getting up for work suuucked. He didn't even need this job that much. The pay wasn't that great; he only did it because he got to be near Christine. And her Sister. Was it worth the stress? Today he was reeeally late. Chrstine was going to be pissed.

And she was. She glared at Spencer when he entered. "You're 45 minutes late." Her red hair was down today, and her face was a little flush with anger.

"Sorry. I hit the snooze button too many times."

"You can stay late to make up for it. We got a bunch of new books in and you can help stock."

"Uh...Ok." Spencer was momentarily distracted by Christine's chest. She was wearing a while spaghetti strap top and it reeeally showed off her cleavage. His eyes were only there for a second, but it was a second to long. Christine's eyes flashed and she whirled around. Spencer could hear her heels clicking on her way to the back of the store. He sat down to the register and bit his lip. He hated it when Christine was mad at him. Why was he always late?

Ravenna came in a gave him a meek hello as she passed. Ravenna was Christine's little sister; she was about a year younger than Spencer. She was short, curvy, and had long, black hair that reached well past her shoulders. Spencer noticed the way Ravenna's ass jiggled as she walked, and then he noticed Christine glaring at him from the back. He swallowed and pretended to read something.

The foot traffic was light that day, and it would have been enough to distract him if Ravenna wasn't constantly stocking books just across the entrance. She kept using the smaller foot stool and shelving books on the stop shelf, which forced her to lean forward. Her shirt rode up just an inch, giving him a tiny glimpse of the top of a purple thong. Spencer swore she did it on purpose sometimes, but Ravenna otherwise ignored him. He was seriously regretting wearing sweat pants today. He made up any excuse he could to stay seated at the register, even at the risk of annoying Christine.

Finally, it was closing time. Spencer had skipped lunch on account of Ravenna's ass jiggling and was therefore reeeally hungry. Christine walked to the front of the store and locked the door. "You ready to stock?"

Spencer had forgotten about the extra time. "I'm really hungry, can I get something to eat first?"

"Fine, but don't go far, and come right back here."

"Sure, no problem."

"Hurry up," said Christine.

"I'm hungry too," said Ravenna, after Spencer had left.

"No," said Christine. She grabbed Ravenna's arm and pulled her away from the door forcefully.

Spencer booked it to a nearby pizza shop and ate two slices. He didn't think it took that long, but when he got back to the store, Ravenna and Christina were not in the back room. And all the boxes were empty. Spencer bit his lip again. There was a note on the table: "Spencer. Bring these books upstairs." Spencer grabbed the books and hurried up the stairs. The second floor was the apartment above the store where Ravenna and Christina lived. He was normally never allowed up here and was curious and excited to find out what it was like, but Christina appeared on the landing before he made it halfway up. "Did you remember to lock the door?"

"Oh, shit."

"Hey! Watch your mouth in my store."

Spencer hurried back out, locked the front door, and then hurried back up the stairs. He arrived at the top out of breath. The door was open so he just walked in. Then he dropped the books.

The living room was small, with a tv and bookshelves to his right and a medium sized couch on the left. Ravenna was lying on the couch. In her underwear. Her bra was purple to match her thong. Her arms were pinned behind her, and Spencer assumed that her wrists were tied together because there was a small black cord tied around her ankles, and another one just above her knees, and another one looped around her arms and below her breasts. There was also a flat strap going around her head, and it was holding some kind of red colored ball in her mouth. She made an "mmmpf" sound and stared back at him. He didn't hear the door close behind him.

Ravenna's hair was splayed out around her wildly. It gave him an instant hard on. He looked down at the tent in his pants and turned to leave, but walked right into Christine. Christine's boobs were just below his eye level. She took a few steps forward. Spencer backed away as she did so.

Christine grabbed his face with both hands and brought it inches away from her cleavage. "I've caught you staring at these every day you've worked here. Why don't you take a good hard look." Spencer's hard on was raging now. It was starting to bounce a little with each heart beat. "Satisfied?"

Spencer nodded.

"Are you? You didn't cum in your pants, now, did you?" Before Spencer could do anything, Christine grabbed his penis through his sweatpants. She gave it a little tug.

"N-No."

"Gooood." Christine pulled his shirt up with one hand and slid the other down his stomach and inside both waistbands. Her hand circled around his cock.

"Huhhhghh"

Christine started stroking him gently. "Do you like this?"

Spencer nodded.

"Are you going to start coming into work on time?"

Spencer nodded again. "Yeauh." Precum was starting to seep out.

Suddenly Christine whirled him around to the right. He locked eyes with Ravenna, tied up on the couch. Christine flicked his pants and boxers down to his ankles in one swift motion and started stroking again from behind. She slid her left hand all the way up and down his cock. With her right she held him against her body. Spencer could feel her boobs pressing into his back. "I want you to cum on Ravenna."

Spencer grunted a "huh?" He was breathing faster now, dimly aware of only Christine's boobs, and the amazing sensation from her hand on his cock, and the incredible sight of Ravenna bound in front of him. Ravenna wiggled a little against the cords and watched them soundlessly. Christine started stroking him faster. "Cum on Ravenna," she whispered into his ear. "Cum on her tits." Her fingers found the precum dripping out of his tip and rubbed it all over as her hand slid up and down his shaft. She squeezed just a little every time her thumb and forefinger slid up the head. Spencer was on the edge.

Her left hand stroked even faster, and her right hand slid down and cupped his balls. "Ravenna, do you want him to cum all over your boobs?" Ravenna blinked and nodded. The sight of her nodding was too much for Spencer. He suddenly grew warm all over and started spasming. Christine edged him closer to the couch, reaching down to flick the clasp on Ravenna's bra. It popped open just as the first thin shot of hot sperm landed across her breasts. The second one hit her square in the left nipple, and was followed by shot after shot of the milky fluid. Christine kept pumping him, slowing down gently, until the last drip of cum landed on Ravenna's arm.

Christine let go of Spencer's cock and walked around him and undid Ravenna's ball gag so she could stick two fingers in Ravenna's mouth. "Suck on them." Ravenna obeyed. Then Christine replaced the gag. "I'm not done with you yet." She looked at Spencer. "I'm done with you. Pull your pants up and go home."

Spencer leaned down and pulled up his boxers and pants, slowly, unable to take his eyes of Ravenna. "Do you want me to come in to work tomorrow?"

Christine threw her head back and laughed, making Spencer blush. "I'll call you if we need you." She winked. "Now get moving."

Spencer bounded down the stairs like he was walking on air. If they need him. He was already getting hard just thinking about it.
© Copyright 2010 Essence Of Evan (essenceofevan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721392-The-Book-Shop