*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723990-The-Spanish-Tutor
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1723990
after school fun
I noticed Abigail because everyone noticed Abigail. She was one of the most popular girls in school. He had gorgeous, shoulder length brown hair, big c-cups and she knew how to flirt. In fact, some said she was the worst tease. Others said she was a giant slut. Whatever the case, there were guys hanging around her locker all the time. She knew how to dress, also, and always wore the latest fashions, and it always looked good on her. Every few days she would just wear sweatpants and a tight shirt, probably to show off her curves.

I was one of the least popular girls in school. Maybe average. Guys did not hang out at my locker. I was not exceptionally pretty or musical or athletic or smart, and didn't really fit into anyone's little clique. The not-exceptionally-smart part is actually how we met. I was failing Spanish. I thought Spanish 1 would be an easy A, to balance out the rest of the classes I loaded up this term. I was wrong. The normal teacher was on sabbatical in her replacement was a serious bitch. She gave us three vocab lists on monday and a quiz on friday. I didn't even get to spanish until friday morning, and I knew I was screwed. I tried to talk to my teacher and all she did was tell me to get someone to tutor me.

Abigail walked up to me during my lunch period. She wasn't even supposed to be there because she was a senior, but she just walked in a waved to the male teacher leaning against the wall in the caf. Abigail came right up to me and said "Hey, I'm your Spanish tutor." It was probably because she had been caught with a boy in the janitors closet at the last school dance, but I didn't ask.

I almost choked. I covered my mouth and said, "Ok."

"You free after school?" It was a Friday. Of course I was free. I just nodded. "Cool. I'm parked out front." Then she walked away.

Of course she was parked out front. She was a senior. The most popular girl in school had just come over and talked to me. My friends made fun of the way I blushed, but I didn't care.

After school, Abigail drove. I had a car also but she told me there was no way in hell she was going to wait for me to walk all the way to the wasteland; sophomore parking was on the other side of the stadium. She also told me to call her Abby. She drove a small, red sports car with tinted windows, and she drove all aggressive like the boys do. It was awesome. The ride to her house was short and a bit awkward. I'm not much of a talker.

When we got to her house the opened up her fridge and asked if I wanted a beer. I had never been offered alcohol before, and my parents would kill me if the found out. But I said yes. She handed me a green bottle and I tasted it. It was disgusting. I did my best to sip it. Abby took one look at my face and burst out laughing.

"Here," she said, taking the bottle, "I can tell you're not a lager kind of girl. I'll make you a malibu bay breeze." She finished the extra beer by the time she was done making my next drink. She handed it to me in one on those giant plastic cups, filled almost to the top. I felt like a little kid when I took it. I took a sip to make it easier to carry. It was delicious.

"Mmmm!!"

"You like?" she asked.

"Yeah, this is amazing." I took a big gulp.

"Don't drink it too fast, you'll throw up. Now tell me you like it."

"I said I like it."

"In Spanish."

"I don't know. Its only our first-"

"Me gusta. Say it."

"Me gusta," I said. Then, "we haven't gotten to verbs yet."

"Oh man up," said Abby. She turned and I followed her up the stairs, careful not to spill my drink.

I showed her my quiz. She shook her head and said, "I see we have our work cut out for us."

I frowned.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you learn these words and never forget 'em. First things first," she said, taking off her shoes and tossing her bookbag on the bed. I followed suit. "What is the spanish word for clothing?"

"Ropa."

"Good," she said, "there's hope for you yet. We're going to start with clothing. Point to my camisa."

I pointed at her shirt, a while spaghetti strap. This was silly.

"Pantalones."

I poined at her jeans. Now we were out of clothing.

"Sujetador."

I knew this...I had a thing....Sujet...like sweat...sweaty...sweaty boobs! I pointed at her cleavage. Abby gave me a sly grin.

"What color are they?"

"Um..."

She held the neck of her shirt down so I could see. Purple. I took another swallow of the bay breeze.

"Amarillo?"

"No, thats yellow."

"N...Naranja?"

"Orange." Abby let go of her shirt. I felt disappointed. "We'll work on colors later. Ropa interior."

I looked around the room, trying to use context clues. Interior. Inside clothing? Like inside voices?

Abby shook her head. Then she did something very unexpected. She unzipped the fly of her jeans and held the fabric open, showing me her bright red panties. "These, these are ropa interior. They are rojo." She started tugging off her jeans.

Blushing, I took a long, slow drink. When I looked at her again she was wearing sweatpants.

"Ok, we're going to have to step this up now." Abby disappeared into her closet and came back with a giant yellow raincoat. Then she looked at me and pursed her lips. "Hmm...hold on." She went into the closet again and came out with a long sleeved black shirt. She spun me towards the bed. And tied the shirt over my eyes. "Don't peek."

I heard some shuffling and some hangers clicking. It took a few minutes. The bay breeze was starting to affect me. I was getting warm, and spacey. It felt good though. I was totally relaxed. When she was done I felt her boobs touch my back as she lifted the shirt-blindfold off my head. Then she ushered me out of her bedroom and into the hallway. She wasn't wearing a bra. I caught myself staring at her large bosom tucked away in that purple sujetador. Abby, fortunately didn't seem to notice. I didn't think she did. She pushed me in the bathroom and closed the door. There were like ten different pieces of clothing all slung over the edge of the bathtub, and some shoes too.

"Ok, come out wearing...the impermeable," she called. I looked around. I knew this one. Then she added, "its amarillo."

Yellow. Ha! I grabbed the giant yellow raincoat on the end and put it out. When I walked out, she was standing there in her sweats and purple bra with her hands on her hips, smiling. "See? Don't you like this more than class?"

"Yes."

"How would you tell me in Spanish?"

"Me gusta...more than class?"

Abby nodded. "I'll take it. Now run it and put on the tacones altos."

High heels. Piece of cake. Well, I guessed right. But now I would never forget. Next she had me put on the camisa. Shirt. Her little white shirt. I took my long sleeved red one and put on her white spaghettie strap. To my surprise it fit ok.

Next was falda. I came out wearing a gray fedora hat. Abby burst out laughing. "Not even close, girl. I'll give you a hint: you have to take your pants off." I went back inside and found the skirt. If she hadn't said anything I would have put them over my jeans. I took off my jeans a folded them up and put the skirt on. Then I opened the door. "Oooh my my, muy caliente. Turn around for me." Blushing, I turned around and gave my hips a little twist to make the skirt twirl. "Now, see if you did that at school dances, the boys would be all over you."

"You see me at school dances?"

"Of course. What kind of question is that? You're always hanging out on the side in a little circle." I blushed a little more. "Ok, go in and put on the botas."

I didnt know what they were but after several hints I saw a trim pair of solid black boots with heels. Thats what she wanted. I had a terrible time putting them on. She kept calling to me, and started to get impatient, but wouldn't let me just walk out holding them.

"I'm making sure you never forget what botas are," she said, and went downstairs for her second beer. My drink was still in her bedroom, but I didn't need it. I had too much earlier and the room was spinning just a tiny bit. I ended up taking my socks off and my skin was a little raw by the time I was done.

"I don't think these fit me," I said, coming out of the bathroom.

Abby smiled. "They look good on you."

I blushed again. "Thanks."

"Now put on the ropa interior." I rmembered this from earlier. Panties. Or maybe just underwear. There was a black thong on the edge of the tub. I was a little intimidated by it. I slid my panties off carefully, getting them over the boots, and put them on the counter. Then I put on the thong. When I walked back out, Abby folder her hands and twisted her head, as if to say, "whats wrong with you?" like she had done the other times I got something wrong.

"Aren't these right?" I lifted up the front of the skirt withough even thinking.

"Yes! Good job." She had an enormous, sly grin on her face. "Now go for the calcetines."

Calcetines were socks, but I thought they were shoes. Either way I had to get the boots off. That was damn near impossible. After a few nags I just gave up and said, "I can't get them off!"

Abby walked in, still just wearing her bra, and grabbed my arms because I was wobbling. My head was briefly near her chest. I stared at her boobs again. They were gorgeous, just like big melons hanging out in purple hammocks. Abby steadied me and the grabbed my ass with both hands. Her lips were almost on top of mine. She lifted me up onto the counter. "Lets get these boots off." She undid the fasteners in the front and then her hands traveled back to the zipper I didn't notice. She took the boots off easily, grinning that obnoxious grin. I put my hands in front of my face I was so embarrassed. She pulled my wrists down. Her face was only a few inches from mine. "Did you like my Spanish lesson?"

"Yeah."

"Say it like I taught you."

"Me gusta."

"Good girl," she purred. "Now lets get my shirt back." She pulled her shirt off of me and tossed it behind her. Then her hands when to my bra. She undid the clasp in back and pushed it above my breasts. She grabbed a breast with each hand. My Nipples were already rock hard. Abby squeezed them gently, kneading them with her hands. "You like?"

I nodded. "Me gusta."

She pulled me off the counter and kissed me. I kissed back, hungry for it. We made out. Our tongues danced. I moaned. She reached under my skirt and pulled her thong off, but she didn't touch me there. Instead she just grabbed my bare ass and squeezed. My arms were around her neck. We made out like that until we heard her parents come home.

I quickly helped her clean up.

"Keep the skirt," she said. "Wear it on monday."

"Ok," I said.

"I'm keeping these," she said, holding up my panties. I tried to grab them but she slid them down into her sweatpants, probably into her underwear. I went after them but she grabbed my wrist firmly. "Not tonight dear."

I had to put my jeans back on commando style. They were itchy. When the rest of the clothing was back its rightful place, I folded the skirt and put it in my school bag. The alcohol was wearing off now. It was replaced by a strange euphoria. We came down the stairs with our bags and she said she was driving me home and they suspected nothing.

Back in Abby's car, Abby got us on the road. Then she said, "I want you to shift."

"I don't know how."

"Its easy." She took my hand and held it on the shifter, and pushed it forward from 2nd to 3rd. Then she explained how the gears worked, even slowing down when she didn't need to just to make me shift down. After a few minutes of "shift up...shift up...now shift down," I started to get the hang of it. Abby stopped at a stop sign and looked at me. "You would do anything I told you, wouldn't you?"

"Well...y-yeah. I guess."

"Unzip your jeans."

I did as she said.

"Slide them down a little."

I obeyed, and tugged them down a tiny bit.

"More. Slide them down until you feel cold leather on half your ass cheeks. There, good." Abby put her hand on my stomach and slid her hand down, slowly. "Shift up."

I grabbed the shifter with an unsteady hand and managed to pull it into fourth gear for her. Her hand started moving back up along my crotch. I moaned. She flicked my clit with one finger and my knees jolted. Abby lauged. She started rubbing me more, up and down, up and down, slowly, then faster. I had to do the rest of the shifting all the way back to school. By the time we pulled into the school there were people and I was worried they would see but she didn't stop. I was incredibly hot and dripping down there. I felt something start to tighten.

My eyes were half open and I was breathing heavily by the time she coasted into the gravel section, next to my car. "Does this feel good?" It felt awesome. Her hand was amazing...light, firm...every pass was a wave of pleasure.

"Yeah. Me gusta."

"Do you want me to make you come?

"Yes, please. Please."

Her hand slowed. "Would you do anything?"

"Yeah, please make me come. Please let me come."

"Wear my skirt on monday. And don't wear any underwear. A bra is ok. No panties."

"Ok."

"Good girl." She reached over with her other hand and placed a finger at my entrace. She just rubbed it at the beginning for a bit. I was soaked there. Then she pushed it in, slowly, slowly moving inside. I felt like I was going to explode. She pulled her finger all the way out and then stuck two inside me. She made a 'come here' motion with her fingers and I lost it. I came. I screamed, softly. She held her fingers in as I came all over them, bucking my hips, feeling the wave wash over me.

I opened my eyes. Abby pulled my panties out of her sweatpants, wiped off her hands, and put them back. Then she reached over me and opened the door.

"Chop chop, my parents are waiting."

I scooted out of the car, bewildered and unsteady.

"See you monday!" Abby smiled. She threw her car into reverse, then turned and slammed on her brakes to make the door close, and then she was gone, leaving only a cloud of dust. I zipped my jeans back up as fast as I could with my shaking hands. I looked around, hoping no one saw.
"
© Copyright 2010 Essence Of Evan (essenceofevan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723990-The-Spanish-Tutor