*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721563-Where-Did-the-Jellyfish-go
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Comedy · #1721563
A random story about a jellyfish, that I wrote for school.
Where did the jellyfish go?
The jellyfish went home. The jellyfish began packing his jellyfish clothes.
"Hello Antarctica!" said the jellyfish. The jellyfish grabbed his jellyfish suitcase and hopped in his jellyfish car. The jellyfish drove down the jellyfish road, but then the jellyfish got into a jellyfish car accident.

"Being a jellyfish sucks!" said the jellyfish. Instead of discussing insurance policies with the other jellyfish driver, the jellyfish jumped out of his jellyfish car and ran. He was now a jellyfish fugitive. The jellyfish ran towards a jellyfish nuclear testing site. When the jellyfish stopped to catch his jellyfish breath, a jellyfish nuclear missile hit him.

The jellyfish felt strange. The jellyfish felt a strange gravely surface on his jellyfish back. And the jellyfish felt a lot less pressure on his jellyfish body. He opened his jellyfish eyes. He was not in his jellyfish world. When he was a young jellyfish, the jellyfish had heard on an entire new world above the sea sky. The jellyfish had never believed it, but he had not explored the sea sky, for the fear of monsters who regularly took fish away mysteriously with lines.

There was no fluid sea sky. It appeared like the sea sky, but it looked like a bright blue wall, without movement. With four tentacles, the jellyfish pushed up on the ground that was supporting him. Strangely, the jellyfish realized he was not floating.
The jellyfish looked around. The jellyfish noted there were no other jellyfish.
Where did the jellyfish go?

© Copyright 2010 N. Cain (thenoirgopher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721563-Where-Did-the-Jellyfish-go