*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722268-Going-to-grandmas-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1722268
wpc count for nov.
They all sat around the table talking and Pam(Kim's mother) dropped kim off after school so she did not have her dolls .

Jamie asked her mother if she could spend the night at Kim 's house?

Her mom said  " we will see."

Jamie said lets go explore the woods,she gathered the smelly cat food to take with her and threw it as far as she could while Kim and jake was ahead.

Jake said i found a trail earlier lets see where it goes . Soon they come up on what look like a cave half hidden behind a big rock.. Something had to make the trail though it was not a fresh trail parts of it was barely visible.

Lets come back next trip and bring flash lights. They headed for home and hearing the six

o'clock train Kim we better hurry the train runs the length of the town, it is the kids signal to come home.

Well Kim decided to stay the night but if we play with my dolls she may not want to play tomorrow. As they were about to go to sleep Jamie said the dolls have new outfits in the store. Kim yeah--goodnight.

Jamie asked,"You know that doll crochet wedding dress, do you still have it?

Kim sets upI have not seen it for a long time.

Jamie what you mean is it missing?

Kim it is somewhere. Jamie well I am going home with you  and find it, I should never have loaned it to you, if you were not going to take care of my stuff.

Mom girls quite down, goodnight.

Jamie see you are going to get us in trouble---Kim was already assleep.

The next morning Jamie was up early following Grandma around  watering the flowers and

helping with breakfast.

Grandma noticing her quietness ask if anything was wrong.

Jamie said nothing I can not handle I hope.

As soon as her mom woke can we go to Kim's house can we?

What is so important about Kim's/

Oh she has the most beautiful doll outfits. Mom said we will see.

That is what you said last night.

Okay young lady mind your manners. Aunt Pam drove up and Jamie jump in the car. Pam said  I see you are ready to go play putt putt.Yes but Kim will have to go home to get clean clothes so we will go by your house first." Won't we."

I brought her clothes with me so as soon as she showers and change we will go. Does  Jake want to go with us?Jamie said I will go see,Jake you want to go play putt putt?

Then maybe we can go to Kim's house so will bring my dolls.

Once at the game Jamie said "I think I will just sit here and play with my dolls I love to play

with my dolls but I do not have as many outfits as Kim.

So patiently she waited glancing to see if Pam was noticing and when she did would hold up

a cowgirl,party and long dresses and hugging them to herself.

Jake won so Pam asked? where to now? Jamie let's get a pizza and go to your house'

Oh I am sorry your Uncle is having a meeting at the house and sometimes it last way in the night. Kim can I stay at  Grandma's tonight. Jamie has to leave tomorrow.

Jamie said foget the pizza Grandma will not like pizza. The testy pout went unnoticed as well as no shame, to her cunning ways,so gathering her dolls put them in the car and went  off to play with the bird for cosoling.

Then she heard Jake ask Kim to play cards,Jamie knew he would get in trouble when she heard the firecracker go off in the wood stove.

Jake and Kim jumped at the noise and quick as a wink the cards disappeared--

Everyone looked for the cards, they could not be found and years later even after  Grandma pass  away there were no cards.

Jamie even though the firecracker was a warning she still did not see Grandma take them and she was watching.

© Copyright 2010 delight (dot1067 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722268-Going-to-grandmas-4