*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722554-Adriannas-Secret
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1722554
Nathan and Adrianna take their relationship a step further.
Reclined on the bed, Nathan pretended to be engrossed in his book. Standing before the full length mirror in the corner, the object of his distraction combed her waist length black hair cascading down her slender neck and scattered over her chest. She had just landed a couple of hours earlier, after a long business trip and an arduous ten hour flight and hardly had any makeup on, but Nathan thought that she looked as fresh and vibrant as ever.

Her slight perfume tickled his nose and thrilled him because he knew the wafting fragrance carried the characteristic odor of her sweat. To his utter embarrassment, he felt his maleness stiffen. Shifting uncomfortably, he made sure that the bed sheets concealed the tent that had formed in his pajamas.

Finally, she turned toward him and flashed him her customary trademark smile. It affected him the same way as it had when she had first rewarded him with it for helping with her Math tutorial at college. Almost a decade later, it still made his heart twitter.

Adrianna's graceful gait as she approached him wearing a knee length nightie sent a shiver down his spine. Nathan gaped as she crawled on to the bed and placed herself on his chest. Almost involuntarily, his arms wrapped around her, and he planted a gentle kiss on her head.

“I’ve missed you, Adrianna,” he whispered, deriving immense comfort from the warmth of her body which percolate through the fabric of their clothes.

She raised her head and gazed into his eyes. “I know, baby.”

Her voice comforted his heart; he had spoken to her everyday while she was away, but hearing her in real life gave him immense contentment. Unabashedly, he gawked at her face and thanked the Gods for blessing him with such a wonderful soul mate. Not a classical beauty, her aloof behavior and introverted nature had found her little admirers among boys as she went from adolescence to maturity, but to Nathan she embodied the epitome of feminine pulchritude. He adored every inch of her, her lanky build, long limbs and hazel eyes.

“You must be tired, darling,” he observed.

A somber expression lined her face and she caressed his cheek with her finger tips. “I would not like that to hinder the enjoyment of conjugal rights. And I have to make up for lost time.”

“Perhaps you still don’t know what a kind husband I am.”

“That doesn’t stop me from exercising my conjugal rights.”

His jaw fell open at her words. A mischievous smile playing upon her lips, she pulled away the bed sheet and exposed his excitement.
Provoked, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her face and eyes while she kept giggling and struggling. He rolled her onto her back and sat astride her legs. Her eyes blazed with desire, and he heard the labored sound of her breathing. Gradually, he stripped her of her clothes and then bared himself.

She spread her legs for him, knees folded, giving him an unhindered view of her shaved womanhood. The fat vaginal lips encased the slick petals of her labia which glistened with drops of her arousal. The heavy musky smell in the air proclaimed her need. He positioned himself between her smooth thighs.

Her fingers curled around his engorged member while he pawed her perky breasts. She rolled the swollen tip along the length of her slit, moaning slightly. The sound made his heart skip, and his body shuddered when she wedged the bulbous head of his shaft at the entrance of her sacred spot.

Lowering his pelvis gently, he slid his rod inside her, claiming her millimeter by millimeter, until he had embedded himself fully within her softness. Feeling her love muscle nibble along the length of his shaft, he lay still for a while, savoring the sweet sensation. Moaning softly, he began to rock back and forth, using a rotating motion which he knew would stretch her to the hilt and hit all the right spots within her.

The glazed look in Adrianna’s eyes underlined the efficacy of his thrusts. Her bosom heaved up and down, and she gyrated her hips in response to his every tactic. He sensed her vaginal muscles grip him even more tightly. Delight coursed from the bond of their fused bodies, and cocooned his entire being. Her body tightened, and she clenched her teeth. He plunged into her with even greater force, and carried her over the brink.

“What time of the month?” he panted.

“I’m ovulating,” she gasped.

Sensing the proximity of his orgasm, he proceeded to withdraw from her. However, she locked her legs around him and kept him buried inside her. Intense pleasure clouded his astonishment, and he could hold himself no longer. His dam burst forth, and he flooded her womb with his hot seed. He collapsed on her chest and felt her arms entwine around him.

“Why?” he asked, when he had finally regained his composure.

“Haven’t you always wanted a baby?”

“Of course. But your career?”

“I’ve planned everything. Don’t worry. You just work upon getting me pregnant.”

He smiled. “Count on me to really work hard.”

Word Count: 864
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722554-Adriannas-Secret