*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724225-The-Dilemma
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1724225
Embroiled in a forbidden relationship, Dan and Stephanie face some hard decisions.
What is it, Dan?” asked Stephanie, sitting upright in her executive chair. Toying with a pen, she stared at the tall man leaning against the doorway with his arms folded.

Dan watched her for awhile. He liked the way she had knotted her blond hair in a bun over her head. A pink lipstick highlighted the fullness of her lips, and her favorite lavender perfume lingered in the air. Her ample breasts jutted against the white fabric of the tank top tailored to offer only a slight hint of cleavage. In her customary style while seated, she had kept the buttons of the jacket undone.

"No, don't!" she protested when he locked the door.

He motioned her to quieten down, approached the desk and slouched upon the chair across her. “I've a proposal. Who best to discuss it with then the Accounts Manager?”

She pursed her lips. “I hope it’s not another harebrained sales promotion scheme. Just because you are doing me…” Seeing the hurt in his eyes, she paused. “Didn’t mean to hurt you, Dan.”

“But you did. Have you seen the sales numbers ever since I took charge?”

Her voice trailed into a whisper. “I know and am proud of you.”

“I thought we shared something special.”

“You know we do. It’s just that Gloria’s been hammer and tongs at me. I had my counseling session yesterday.”

“The bitch!”

Stephanie shook her head. “I wouldn’t agree. She’s the best Human Resource Manager I’ve worked with. You can’t blame her. Company policy expressly prohibits office place affairs.”

“Or marriage between colleagues,” added Dan glumly.

Stephanie got up to walk round the table and stand next to him. She stroked his thick black hair. “Don’t worry, baby. We'll find some way out.”

“I already have,” announced Dan, rising to his feet. “I resigned.”

“What?”

Dan took her in his arms and gazed into the deep pools of her blue eyes. “No goddamn manager is keeping me from you.”

“Are you crazy? You can’t ruin your career. I’ll speak with Gloria.” She reached for the intercom, but his strong hold restrained her. When she struggled to be freed, he sealed her lips with a kiss.

He kissed her for a long time while his strong hands massaged her back. Under the skillful ministrations of his lips and fingers, her resistance gradually crumbled. Her mouth opened, allowing their tongues to mingle and play. Inebriated by the sweet sensations, he removed her jacket and pulled down the tank top. Mauling and kneading the pliant flesh of her naked breasts, he lowered his mouth and alternately nibbled upon both the swollen nipples.

Moaning, she unzipped his fly and extracted his throbbing arousal. Pumping it with one hand, she entangled her other hand in his hair while he nursed upon her bosom. Sensing her rising excitement, he extricated himself from her and knelt down. He unhooked and cast away her thigh-length skirt and buried his face into the triangular patch of silk guarding the entrance to her happiness. Rolling his tongue over the length of her slit through the translucent fabric, he inhaled deeply the musky odor of her sex. Finally, he pulled the thong aside and lashed at her clit and devoured the essence of her excitement.

“No, don’t! We can’t,” she exclaimed, but her feeble protests soon drowned into ecstatic sighs. Delight coursed through his veins when her thighs clamped around his neck, and her body shuddered in the throes of a massive orgasm that drenched his face with creamy spends. He lapped up the delicious droplets and eager to feed his own arousal, rose to his feet.

Stephanie turned around and supported herself on the mahogany desk. His eyes feasted upon her round and smooth derriere. The sliver of silk between the cheeks teased and provoked him.

“Spank that ass!” she moaned.

“Naughty girl!” he rasped and swatted her butt with just the right pressure to pleasure her.

Moaning her joy, she wriggled her ass-cheeks at him. He gulped at the sensuous movements and stepped out of his trousers and underwear. Then, he lowered her thong , yanked apart her ass cheeks and pushed his engorged phallus between the puffed lips of her labia.

Her vaginal muscles collapsed upon his shaft producing a tight encasement that obliterated all notions of separateness and fused their bodies into a single holistic identity. Thrusting inside her unyielding softness, he leaned forward to grab her breasts like handles. She twisted her head to allow his mouth to lock over her lips. Screaming, he scaled the crest of ecstasy and spilled his seed inside her womb. Staying embedded within her as she climaxed, he savored the sweet warmth of her convulsing love muscles as they milked him dry.

Later, Dan helped clean and dress her. Pulling up his own trousers, he announced. “I've accepted a new job offer.”

“Which probably means it's over for us,” rued Stephanie.

“Unless you accept this.”

Astonishment colored her face at the sight of the diamond ring in his outstretched hand. "This is all so sudden, Dan. I need to think."

"Take your time, Steph," said Dan. Shoulders drooping, he approached the door, unlocked it and walked away.


Word Count: 866
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724225-The-Dilemma