*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722567-Damaged-Goods--Pt-2
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1722567
Damaged by the horror of human trafficking, two battered souls find a connection.
Heel resting on the back of the sink basin, toe pointed with the grace of a ballerina, she drug the razor up the length of shapely leg. Candlelight flickered over delicate features highlighting her focus. Sinewy muscles rippled under pale skin. Each movement was smooth, performed with ritualistic precision. There was a surreal beauty to her meticulous morning rite. Samuel felt like a voyeur watching. He didn't turn away.

Sliding the propped leg to the far edge of the counter widened her stance, turning attention to her bikini line. The sheet at his waist tented a little more. There was no longer a question. Zoe was meant to be his. Waking this morning with her in his arms had felt right. He couldn't recall the last time he had slept for more than four hours at a time, but knew seven hours straight was a number right out of childhood. Even now, he had no urge to leave the meager comfort of her twin bed. Work called and for once, he didn't answer.



Rubbing the last bit of lotion in, Zoe moved back to the bedroom. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she approached the lounging Boss. His eyes had been on her since she had left the bed, burning like a tangible touch. She welcomed the warmth, her body and soul long cold. Sleeping in a man's arms had been a new experience. The heat and strength of his body was magnified in this vulnerable position. As always with Boss, she felt safe.

He crooked a finger at her and she crawled up the bed. The sheet stirred where it had dipped down about his waist. Oddly, his arousal held no threat. Something in her longed to explore the desire banked in those intense blue eyes, ignoring the warnings of the past. Though undeniably pure dominant male, Samuel Boss had an aura of calm about him which made Zoe feel protected, almost cherished. Despite the shrink's vehement mumbo-jumbo, Zoe thought it more than a white knight fixation.

Her nipples hardened at his gaze. It was unnerving how her body reacted in his presence without even a touch. He lifted the sheet in invitation, perhaps misinterpreting her shiver. Slipping beneath the cover she pressed close, confident of his welcome. The backs of his fingers trailed over her shoulder and down her arm.

"So soft, yet strong," Boss murmured. "You're stunning."

Zoe lowered her gaze, uncertain the direction of his thoughts. Her breath caught as nimble fingers stroked over her freshly shaven mound. Instinctually she parted her legs, but was surprised at the gentle touch. The sheet slid down with him as he positioned himself between her legs, urging her knees up over his shoulders. Strong hands cupped her buttocks lifting her hips. Biting the inside of her cheek she prepared for penetration, forcing her body to relax.

A startled cry escaped her as he drug his hot tongue up her slit in a languorous lap. His blue eyes sparkled over the soft curve of her mound, the tip of his tongue parting her in search of the tiny pearl. A shudder rippled through her as he flicked the bundle of nerves relentlessly. Her heel hooked his nape, hips jerking in surprise as his rolled tongue plunged into her. Body trembling violently, Zoe struggled to comprehend his game. She had never felt anything like what Boss was doing.

A growl of need rumbled from him, his lips sealing over the little nub and suckling in time with the thrust of his tongue. Brain screaming for stillness, Zoe's hips desperately humped against his mouth. Waves of sensation crashed over her helpless body, overruling years of experience and training. A scream rose in her throat, tearing its way towards release, spilling as only a high pitched whine when her body shattered.

Boss's voice was soft in her ear, but she couldn't make out the words. The caress of his calloused hand brushed dark hair from her face, stroking tears from high cheek bones. Trembles wracked her slender body and her teeth chattered. She sought his eyes, finding nothing but understanding in their depths. Her mind spun. Twenty years and never had she felt so helpless, so out of control, and yet he had done nothing to hurt her. Nuzzling into Boss's chest, she tried to pull it together.

"It's a fine line between pleasure and pain. It will take your body some time," Boss whispered. "You are safe. You are mine."

The last three words echoed in her mind tangling with hope.



Tension crackled in the air. Zoe's fingers worried the band of hunter-green leather studded with silver shamrocks that encircled her slender throat. The collar had been a gift from Boss to help cover the scars and just another in the long list of things he and her psychiatrist disagreed on. Right now Dr. Sharon was furious with his decision to move Zoe out of the HTU compound and into his private residence. She had ranted for nearly thirty minutes while Boss remained silent and unfazed. Now they just sat and stared.

"Zoe has agreed," Boss said flatly.

"There is a big difference between agree and obey, Agent Boss."



~WC~ 867



Prompt:The good news is that you've already created two characters and established their physical relationship, so you can jump right into things. This week, I want you to write, in 869 words or less, about these two characters fully committing to the relationship and going all-in with each other. These assignments build on one another, so you also need at least one of the non-sexual erotic moments listed in last week's assignment, and another sexual encounter to go with the mushy emotional stuff. ~ Round 15 of TWQ ~ 2nd Place Winner



Created in tandem for:



 
FORUM
HSP: Sustaining The Sizzle Classroom  (18+)
Erotica writing class focused on infusing erotic elements throughout the work.
#1710399 by Purple Celebrates


FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722567-Damaged-Goods--Pt-2