*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723139-Undertakers-Revenge
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1723139
A stranger comes into Mark's house, taking his wife to the basement. Will she survive?
Mark and Mary were driving home from the grocery store. It was so hot and toasty that it felt like you were baking under the sun. They got home and began unpacking the grocery bags from the truck, putting them beside the front door. Once they finished, Mark stuck the house key into the lock, turned it, and opened up the door. Immediately, after everything was inside, they took two ice cold water bottles out of the freezer, and drank them as if they were trying to recover from dehydration.

Their house was unimaginable. It was like living in a house of blood stains all over the place. There was two couches with one saying, 'Under' and 'Taker' in black outlining. Next to it was a blood red reclining chair. The majority of the black-tiled floor in the living room was covered with a bright red rug, which was as soft as a puppy's fur. The kitchen was like Hell's Kitchen. Flames went up all around the walls with a glow-in-the-dark image of Mark as the Undertaker on the ceiling. If anyone walked into there day or night it would scare the crap out of them, causing them to probably run away.

Mark went upstairs, turned on the radio to play a rock CD, and got ready to take a shower. Mary was downstairs putting away the other half of the groceries while listening to the news. Suddenly without warning, someone grabs Mary and stuffs a small cloth in her mouth. She tries to scream and escape, but the music overcame her. The stranger starts dragging her down to the basement. Once down there, he ties her up on a chair, strapping her legs and hands to it.

When he finished, the guy took off his mask and gloves, revealing his face to her. But, Mary didn't immediately remember who he was. Back upstairs, Mark is out of the shower and dressed, slicking his black hair back into a ponytail. Then he went downstairs after turning down the radio, and walks into the kitchen. "Mary, need any help with making the food?" Mark asks just before entering. There was no response. he called again. Nothing, not even a peep.

Mark started checking in each room, searching for his wife. Finally, he stopped in front of the basement door, which was cracked open. A light was on and he could hear the muffling of a man's voice. Curiously, he slowly opens the door and silently took each step down. Finally, he got to the bottom of the stairs to see a man pointing a gun at him and Mary strapped to the chair.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get into our house?" The man doesn't respond immediately.

"Who are you?" the guy asks.

"I asked you something first, so answer it."

"Well, if you're her husband, I don't give two Dodges about you. See me and this beautiful woman are dating, but it seems that she doesn't remember me."

"You are such a liar. If you think I'm going to believe that then you don't know who I am."

"I have never seen your face. You don't even look popular. If you came down here to fight me just to get your woman back, I can beat you up in a second."

"Try me"

The man charges for Mark, throwing punches at his abdomen and chest. Mark starts fighting with him, throwing him around and does one chokeslam. All of a sudden, while he still trying to get up, the Undertaker takes form as he unties Mary, and tells her to go call 911. She immediately leaves and disappears upstairs. Just when the sirens of the police arrive, Undertaker flips him upside down, puts his between his legs, drops down on his knees. The man fell over onto his back and he was completely knocked out. The police came downstairs, cuffed the man, and carried him up to the car. Mark and Mary hugged each other, happy that the man neither of them knew was out of their house, and probably never going to return.
© Copyright 2010 Glambertfever (glambertfever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723139-Undertakers-Revenge