*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723140-John-Morrisons-Victory-A-Short-Story
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1723140
WWE Superstar John Morrison fights his arch-nemesis Drew McIntyre to retain his IC title.
Friday night: a day to remember. The arena was cheering. They held signs saying, "Rey Mysterio 619" and "The Shaman of Sexy". The show started, fireworks going everywhere, and his theme song started playing. A second later, he comes out in slo-mo. His brown, soft hair blew in the wind. He wore a red alpaca fur coat with gems, and matching leather red pants with fur at the ankles. The noise in the crowd grew louder as the announcer introduced him. "Comin for Los Angeles, california, weighin at 214lbs, defending his Intercontinential Championship, John Morrison!!"

He stood on one of the steel posts and did his pose, flinging his coat back to show off his 6 pack abs. After he hopped off, another theme song started playing. It was Drew McIntyre, the man everyone hated. His hair hung loosely in a ponytail, had barely a pack to show, and black 'underwear' with a blue wing design on his butt. Once he entered the ring and the music stopped, the announcer rang the bell twice and the match started.

John and Drew walked around the ring, looking for ways to attack each other. Drew charged at his opponent, but Morrison moved before he got hit. Then, John jumped off on of the second ropes and clipped Drew with the Springboard Roadhouse kick. Drew fell down, dazed from the hit. As he was sitting there, trying to go back to reality, Morrison ran, bounced off the ropes, and struck him with the Running Knee. John laid across Drew's torso, held both his legs, and the refferee started to count. "1, 2,..." Drew kicked out before he got to three. He got up and started fighting back by punching Morrison in the abdomen, trying to wear him down.

John finally came back with the STO Backbreaker. Then, he stood next to Drew, put his right arm over his shoulders, kicked his leg behind Drew's. "The Russian Legsweep, everybody. Man, John Morrison is really beating up Drew McIntyre," Todd Grisham, an announcer, said. John stood up and had his left arm in the air. Immediately, he flipped around once before landing on Drew's stomach, accomplishing the Standing Shooting Star Press.

"I believe that McIntyre is starting to have doubts about this match, Todd," Matt Striker, another announcer, said. Morrison pulls Drew by left left leg and arm towards one of the corners of the ring. He then faces the away from him, places his hands on the two top ropes, and looks around at the crowd for a few seconds.

People are chanting, "Morrison, Morrison!" Finally, he jumps, splits his legs, puts each on the the top rope, and flips upside down with a split-legged corkscrew moonsault. "Star...Ship...Pain!!", Matt and Todd said at the same time. John pulls Drew towards the center of the ring so that he won't touch the ropes. He gets back into the same postion did the first time he tried to pin him. The refferee started to count again. "1,2,3!" The bell rings to make it final.

"John Morrison has won! He finally beat Drew McIntyre and kept his Intercontinential Championship. He is just outstanding!" He stands up and the refferee takes his left hand, and lifts it up in the air. The whole arena goes wild. He takes up the belt on the mat that belongs to him and raises it up in the air. "We got a great start to the show", Matt says. "Especially if it's John Morrison's victory. Friday Night Smackdown will be back in a moment." The whole arena is still going wild and cheering even thought the show takes a break.
© Copyright 2010 Glambertfever (glambertfever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723140-John-Morrisons-Victory-A-Short-Story