*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723793-Broken-Dreams-part-1
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Romance/Love · #1723793
A promise of love and it's ultimate betrayal over the internet.
    Sitting infront of the computer screen she nervously fills in the dating site form. A shiver of antispation and excitement pass over her as her finger tap out her details.

Name...Lilly Johnson

Age...40

Date of Birth...4/2/1970

Eyes...Dark Brown

Hair...Black, long

Height...5 ft, 0 in

Weight...8 st, 4lb

    She quickly adds the other optional information and clicks register, now the search for Mr Right begins.

Lilly had not always needed to go to such ellabourate lengths to get a man. There was a time when attracting the opposite sex had been easy. Her beauty had ensured that, long thick lashes framed her almond eyes, her hair was silky smooth, her physique petite and well proportioned. Her decision to take this route had come after months of being housebound, thanks to the illness that was robbing her of her freedom, Multiple Sclerosis. She hoped that this link to the outside world would be fruitful and help her fill her life with more than she had in it now, sighing she returned to the task at hand and began her search.

    Over the days that followed the emails were many, Lilly poured through them, nervously answering the ones she thought most suited her personality. Most where from men wanting nothing more than casual encounters, not the sort of thing she was looking for, others had slipped through her specified search criteria and where far from suitable. Loggin in she scanned the replies and noticed a new potential match, she clicked it open. The most handsom guy stared back at her. He was dressed in an army uniform, his penerative deep blue eyes bore into her and stole her breath away, his chiselled features had her heart racing as she read,

" Hi, My names James" he,d wrote. "I am looking for a woman who is strong, honest, loving and caring to share the rest of my life with. I have served in the army now for 15 years and life is lonely without that special someone by your side. I have read your profile and you sound very interesting. If you like would like to get to know me better then drop me a line, forever yours, James"

Lilly hits the reply button and types her message, smiling she taps send and waits.
© Copyright 2010 pixiejay (pixiejay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723793-Broken-Dreams-part-1