*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724129-ChinaxSouth-Korea-PWP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1724129
Rated Mature for a reason! RP between me and my awesome Korea.
A/N: This is an RP between my and my awesome Korea (AKA Momo)
These characters don't belong to me OR Momo, we just use them for our sick enjoyment.
Hope you have an orgasmic time! -Petite


China was feeling... good today. Really good. He didn't know why, but his stomach had the butterflies and he was just... giddy in general. He walked into the living room and saw Korea on the couch. Taking the opportunity (he really had tuned to his inner child since Koyao was born) he sneaked up and pounced on Korea from behind. Korea grunted, and slid forward, lying longways on the couch with China on top. He was bewildered, as this had never happened before. He smiled, grabbed a pillow, and stuck it under his chin. Speaking good naturedly to China, he asked, "Yes, aniki?"
China smiled--probably the biggest smile he ever smiled in his life--and proceeded to straddle Korea. "Nothing, aru~" he said, leaning down to peck Korea on the lips.
Korea noticed the large grin, and began to smile wider himself. Was China high? He must get the camera, if only he could move himself from under China. "Aniki, did you drop acid?"
China scoffed. "No, aru." He then lay himself down on Korea, mimicking his position. "I'm just... happy, aru." He smiled again, resting his chin on Korea's shoulder.
Korea was doubtful of this statement, but was happy all the same. He leaned his head back and touched noses with China, his eyes closed because of his large smile. "What's got you so happy?"
China pecked Korea on the lips again. "I don't know, aru... Maybe my horomones are still off balance, aru..." He began kissing Korea's cheek and neck. Korea laid his head on the pillow, unaware of the events about to happen. Stretching out his shoulders and arms, he settled back and decided to watch China's hair curl in his ponytail bob up and down as he moved.
China--still feeling giddy and somewhat daring--decided to move his head up and lick Korea's hair curl. He smirked, knowing what this did to countries. Korea shivered, feeling his monument harden, and began to doubt the statement that China was, in fact, not high. He liked the feeling of being controlled, however, and only let a hiss of satisfaction through his lips to signal so.
China smirked again and kept licking Korea's hair curl. He pulled back only once to whisper, "Do you like this, aru...?"
Korea, at this point, was, in short, a pimp's ho. His face was red, and there was a delacate bridge of sweat across his nose.
"Y-yes, An-niki."
"Good," China whispered, his voice slightly deeper. In one swift move, he got off the couch, flipped Korea over, and was straddling Korea's hips. He smirked again, and bent down to whisper, "Well, someone's excited," in Korea's ear. No sooner than he had said that, that he had leaned over to catch Korea's lips in a passionate and desperate kiss.
It was true. Someone, or rather, something, was terribly excited.
Korea's eyes were wild, his hair messy, and he had an erection. His eyes widened further, if possible, and kissed back, immediately opening his mouth for China's easy access. China probed Korea's mouth with his tongue, liking being dominant for once. It gave him a new, predatorial feeling. Nothing was gonna stop him from getting Korea now.
Korea arched into the kiss, lettting himself be taken; accepting his fate. "Ah . . . . Ah-n-ni~ki"
China smirked and pulled back, grinding his vitals lightly on Korea's, watching his Korea's face. "Do you like this, Korea, aru?" he said, trying not to moan at the sensations himself.
Korea threw his head back, uttering a loud, gutteral moan of desire, and began to pant, sweat running down his red face. "A-aah~! Y~eeee-eees . . . . . . "
China moaned at the sight of Korea's face. He ground down harder, watching to see more of Korea's face. He also began licking the Soul of Korea again. Korea snapped open his eyes, and stared up at the cieling, his face red and sweaty, and his body trembling hard. It seemed he was on the brink of release. China stopped right as Korea was about to release. He started to pull Korea's clothes off, kissing every inch of skin that was exposed.
Korea looked down at his bare chest, and brought his hands to his face to examine them. They were shaking, as he predicted. He really was excited about this. Jerking his head sideways as China's lips touched his skin, he moaned out again. China finally got Korea undressed. He looked up to Korea, and whispered, "Follow me." He got up and started to walk to their bedroom, shedding his clothes along the way.
Korea slipped off the couch, and followed China with an anxious look on his face, sidestepping the clothes and wobbling every so often. China motioned for Korea to sit on the bed after they were in the room. He removed his hair ribbon.
Korea sat, folded his hands in his lap. and looked down. He was indeed nervous, as he was usually the one on top. Lifting his gaze, he saw China, completely naked. China made his way to the bed, pushing Korea down and straddling him again. He was having fun with this.
Korea sat back, and closed his eyes, breathing deeply, before opening his eyes again, and placing them on either side of his waist. China ran his hands gently down Korea's sides, taking in the lovely sight beneath him. If anything could made him hard, Korea's face right now was the thing.
Korea arched his back into China, gasping as his cock rubbed against China's. "A . . . . Aniki, plea~se . . . . ."
China nodded. He couldn't take much more of this, either. He reached over to their bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. He scread some onto his fingers, warmed it up a little, and stuck one of his fingers into Korea's hole.
"A-Ah!" Korea arched his back, and wrapped his arms around China's back, clawing softly into his shoulder blades.
"Korea..." China whispered. He was already mesmerized by how tight Korea was, and he hadn't even entered him yet. China added a second finger, scissoring them gently. Korea cried out a second time, his body in ecstacy from all the arousement. His cock twitching, Korea latched himself on China's neck, and began to kiss the nape of his neck earnestly. China finished preparing Korea quickly, wanting to be inside him so badly. China pulled his fingers out, putting Korea's legs on his shoulders for better access. He looked at Korea's face. "Are you ready, aru?" he whispered.
Korea responded by taking China's face in his hands, and pressing his lips against China's. Sliding his arms around China's neck, he bent his forehead so that it was lying against his chest, and nodded.
China entered Korea slowly, moaning at the tightness. Korea dug his nails into China, closing his eyes. This hurt. A lot. But it was pleasurable, too. He froze for a second, before breathing out, "Move."
China nodded and pulled out slowly before pushing back in with a little more force. "B-Buddha, Korea, you're so tight, aru..." he whispered. Korea nodded slowly, and began rocking back and forth on China's cock. China moaned and began to move faster. He couldn't believe he hadn't experienced this before. He felt as if he missed out, but all thoughts of that soon dissapeared as they were pushed away by pleasure.
Korea couldn't take it much longer. Seeing this, China grabbed Korea's member and started to pump it. Korea moaned and came, splattering their chests. China soon followed after, gasping.
"I love you, Korea."


A/N: OTFACKINGL I HAD TO WRITE THE LAST TWO PARAGRAPHS ON MY OWN. /shot for bad ending -Petite
© Copyright 2010 Petite Soeur - Imouto (evalovesyouu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724129-ChinaxSouth-Korea-PWP