*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724249-The-Locker
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1724249
stuck in a locker
Kimmy pulled her bag out of the locker and winced. Fucking gym tennis. She did it serving. She didn't know how, but it was the first serve of the period that did it, and she had to last the rest of the period or that witch wouldn't give her credit for the day.

Karen leaned over. "You know, I think you are so small that you could fit in there."

Kimmy looked inside the locker. She was a small girl. These boy lockers were almost twice as large. "Yeah, I probably could."

"Try it."

"What? No I'm already taking too long."

"Just do it," said Karen. Karen pushed her into the locker. "See? You fit. Lemme see if I can get the door closed."

It was cramped inside the locker. Not terribly uncomfortable, but cramped. Kimmy's boobs were all pressed together, and she was still sweaty and gross and wanted to change. "Yeah, ok, great."

"Huh, the door is stuck." Karen slid a pencil into the hole in the latch.

"What?" Kimmy started to panic.

"Shh. Shut up. The boys are coming in! I'll be back."

Kimmy panicked, but there was no where she could go. She strained on her tip toes to look through the vents and saw no one. Her bag was gone. The boys started streaming in. Kimmy was fucked now. They were all forced to use the same locker room because of the renovation, and even though parents were throwing a fit, nothing had changed yet. Boys got odd lockers; girls got even. Kimmy couldn't say anything now. She waited forever for the boys to get out of there. At least, she thought it was forever. She was tired, and thirsty, and achy, and most importantly had to go to the bathroom.

She heard the bells. She heard crowds, distantly, barely. Still no one came. She was starting to get scared now. She wasn't sure which would be worse, banging on the door and screaming and getting in trouble or being stuck in there all night.

Then Karen came back in, but she was with a boy. She pushed him down on the bench, right where Kimmy could see if she stood on her toes. Kimmy did. She heard something about keys, and she saw Karen leaning down to kiss him, her hands undoing his pants. The boy held out some keys and Karen put them in her back pocket. Then she went down on him. Kimmy saw her head bobbing up and down. Kimmy couldn't believe her eyes.

It didn't take long for the boy to start breathing loudly, and then gasping all of a sudden. Kimmy saw Karen's head stop moving, but stayed where it was. After many long girlfriend-to-girlfriend conversations into the night, Kimmy knew that Karen swallowed. Kimmy stood up again to look. She couldn't see anyone.

"Karen?"

"Yes Kimmy?" Karen's voice sounded dangerous.

"Get me out!"

"Okaayyy...but it will be hard."

"What's wrong?"

"Will you something for me if I get the door open?" asked Karen.

"Yeah. Sure. Get me the hell out of here!" Kimmy's whisper was harsh and loud.

"Anything?"

"Yeah, whatever." Kimmy head something slide, and the door opened, and she spilled out to see Karen holding a pencil, along with Lisa next to her. Lisa was black, and she had the smoothest skin Kimmy had ever seen. "Omigosh I have to pee." Kimmy ran between them to the stalls. When she came out again, Kimmy and Lisa were waiting for them. Kimmy looked around. "Where's my stuff."

"I have it. Its in Lisa's car," said Karen. Lisa nodded. Karen grabbed her arm. "You need a shower. Honestly girl, you stink."

"Yeah--what? I'll shower at home. School's out."

"You said you'd do anything," pouted Karen.

"Yeah, come on, just shower with us," said Lisa.

"And school is over. This is ridiculous."

"We locked the door," said Karen. "Come on, it will be exciting. We're not supposed to be here and we'll be naked!"

"Oh, fine. The boy's shower is probably all dirty."

"Don't worry," said Lisa, "we brought lots of soap."

Kimmy had never actually been naked at school before, especially not to shower. It did feel kind of naught as they stripped down in the boys locker room. Kimmy took off her skirt and the rest of her clothes that were stained with sweat and left them on the bench. She was the first to step into the little shower room.

The water felt good. Kimmy heard the other two girls enter as she put her head under the water. "Do either of you have the soap?" she asked. Kimmy jumped when hands grabbed her breasts.

"Yeah," said Lisa. She was holding a bar of soap with one hand and playing with Kimmy's breast with the other.

"What are you doing?"

"I guess you've never heard yourself, when you're mumbling in your sleep," said Karen from behind her. She stepped up to Kimmy, naked breasts pressing into her back, and embraced her. "You moan my name." Karens hand's slid up to Kimmy's breasts and grabbed them. Lisa's hands went elsewhere, washing all over Kimmy's body, even tickling her feet. Kimmy tried to struggle, weakly, but Karen held her. "Do you deny it?"

There was a part of Kimmy, a part she didn't acknowledge, that found Karen very attractive. Hot. She never let herself daydream, but if she had said her name while she was asleep...she couldn't really deny that. "N-No..." said Kimmy. "I don't mumble your name...."

"Are you sure?" asked Karen. Karen bit her ear, tugging lightly with her teeth. Below, Lisa's hands found the folds bewteen Kimmy's legs and started "washing" there. Kimmy let out a low moan. Kimmy was very wet, and not from the water. "I'll take over," said Karen. Lisa left, and one of Karen's hands traveled down to replaced it. Karen circled Kimmy's clit with her finger several times before pinching it.

"Eeek!"

"You're so cute when you do that. You know? So cute," said Karen. Karen rubbed down there with her entire hand, and then stuck a finger inside her. "Oooh, I think you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Come with me." Karen switched off the shower and toweled them off. Then Karen grabbed Kimmy by the hand and let her out of the locker room and into the shared office used by the gym teachers. Lisa was in an office chair facing away from them. Lisa spun around.

"What is that?" asked Kimmy.

Lisa was still naked by she was wearing a harness with a pink strap on dildo. She stroked the dildo like she could feel it. "This is for you, honey."

"Uh uh."

"Yeah huh," said Karen. Lisa got up from the chair and Karen pushed her into it. Lisa bent at the knees so her pink cock lined up with Kimmy's pussy. Lisa pressed the tip of it against the entrace.

"How about now. Now you want it?" asked Lisa. Kimmy nodded. Lisa pushed the head in. Then she pushed more, until it was halfway in. She kept pushing, slowly, until it was all the way in. Lisa held it there and leaned foward. She kissed Kimmy, with tongue. Lisa pulled the strap on back out. It was glistening. Then she rammed it back in, fast. Kimmy felt a wave of pleasure, and the impact of their hips pushed Kimmy farther into the chair. "I don't think this is going to work," said Lisa.

"Me neither," said Karen. They both pulled Kimmy off of the chair and pushed her down onto the floor, on the soft carpet. Lisa pulled Kimmy's hips back up, and Kimmy put her elbows under her. Kimmy could feel Lisa at her entrance again. Lisa pushed in, all the way. Then, out, all the way. Then she lined up and pushed in, and out, and kept going. Kimmy's hips started bouncing with the rhythm.

Karen got on the floor in front of her and kissed her. Lisa pounded her pussy from behind while Karen explored Kimmy's mouth with her tongue. Lisa started going faster, as Kimmy started breathing harder. She cried out as she came. Karen put her hand over Kimmy's mouth. Then they let Kimmy collapse on the floor, but roller her over onto her back.

"Don't get too tired yet, girl," said Lisa. Lisa was sliding the strapon harness down her beautiful, shapely legs.

"We're just getting started," said Karen.
© Copyright 2010 Essence Of Evan (essenceofevan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724249-The-Locker