*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724481-Black-Hole-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1724481
The boy who fell into Black Hole. * I'm not good at English. Some errors could be found.
Prologue: Unexpected moment


In some city in Eastern United States, there was a senior in high school whose name was Kim Jae Han. He was just the normal dude like others. He talked, studied, and played as normal kid. The difference, he was little bit more famous than other kids. But who ever thought that he would be the hero who will save the world?

That day was last day of school. When teachers said that school is out, after test, every student stormed out the school, said bye-bye to each other, rode to their houses, and slept or played in their home. They also promised for party at decided time, in decided place. They went to club, danced, drank, and played like animals. Jae Han had girlfriend, whose name was Sara Maurice, was a couple from middle school to high school. Well, they danced and kissed to celebrate the big party.

Mean while, over the enormous ocean, pass the large plain, and across the huge and long mountains, there is the country that nicknamed as Land of Peace, Switzerland. In underground, there were several scientists who were doing amazing experiment in human history ever. Only scientists cared about that huge experiment. To others, it was useless and waste to be interested in that. However, everyone did not expect that the test brought catastrophe to the Earth.

The scientists gave the right to push the button that starts the experience to famous movie actor, who made their work more famous, Lance Thompson. He pressed the button, and they discovered most shocking thing that they ever saw, a Black hole.

Switzerland disappeared in seconds. Europe vanished in minutes. Back to Jae Han’s current location, at the club, when his friends just ended the party, they panicked by unpredicted shaking and gusts. Big Black hole vacuumed quarter of Earth already, and moved to west. Now the Black hole headed to the city that Jae Han lived. It sucked everything like tornado. Every mates ran away to live, with some of them were sucked into that hole. Sara stayed vacantly like statue in front of the Black hole by shock. Jae Han ran onto her and rescued her from danger. But, he got sucked into the Black hole instead… Suddenly, the hole disappeared when Jae Han sucked from it. Sara cried because Jae Han disappeared without a trace, but it was no use.

Now the Earth became pot of fire, instead of blue marble. The magma flowed onto the earth, burned everything in their path. Big bunker remained on the earth with heavily striped from the black hole. Big oceans, great continents, and many nations just erased by Black hole. Survivors of the biggest accident in human history fell into despair without knowing what they were going to do. But there is a hope. Theoretically, there is the White hole where everything that sucked into the Black hole came outside. If there were any creatures those were very different by humans, and if those creatures were much smarter than humans, survivors who got vacuumed from Black hole could return from other planets in this galaxy. This could be strange and crazy sounds to you, but some people who survived from disaster believed this. They were waiting heroes who will save the Earth in some days.
© Copyright 2010 DoccanW (miraidensetsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724481-Black-Hole-Prologue