*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724482-Black-Hole-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1724482
continues from prologue. please read it first to understanding the flow.
Chapter one: He is alive.



All of things from the Earth sucked into the black hole with Jae Han. He fainted first during the traveling into the Black Hole. Now he escaped the black hole by white hole. The White Hole was located above the planet which was very far from the Earth. He felled onto it, at the lake in somewhere of a planet. It was lucky he fell into a lake. He finally woke up after long hour had passed after he fell. Where am I? What happened? He asked himself when he floated onto a lake.



         He swam the lake vigorously to get onto the land and did not know where he was, although his mind wandered and he does not know where he fell. He only thought about being alive in this unknown place. He finally went ashore, and lay again. He fainted again for long time. After that he stood up and looked around. He did not believe first, because the planet where he fell was very similar to the Earth. Trees, water, and even the air was almost same with Earth’s environments.



         He walked and walked with hobbled, because his legs hurt by the impact of falling. He collapsed again, in the shore of the bigger lake. He closed his eyes slowly. Suddenly he found some creature that did not look like human but like some alien, who was fishing in the lake. He was surprised to know that such alien really existed, but soon calmed, because he just only wanted to be rescued by anyone. He yelled with big scream and passed out again.





“…Ugh…”

Jae Han woke up again in a hospital. He was lying on a bed with someone nearby. It was the fisherman who Jae Han saw first at the lake, and another one was nurse who was very similar to normal humans except her reddish skin and her sharp ears. He moved his legs which were unconscious.

“You woke up, eh?” The fisherman talked to Jae Han.

“…Yes.” Jae Han said with weak voice.

“You screamed loudly before you fainted. Thanks to me that I saved you from the danger and brought you to hospital.”

“…Thank you…”



There was a silent moment. Jae Han asked the fisherman.

“Um… What is your name and how old are you?”

“…Why are you asking that? Are you curious? Well, my name is Pritt Jerryas, and I am turning thirty this year.”

“Um… My name is…”

“I know. I know. You are the high school student from New York in somewhere of the Earth in Solar System Number 5200 in Area Five of Milcun United Galaxy. Ah, and your name is Kim Jae Han. Right, Jae Han?”

Now Jae Han was surprised, and shocked, because he know everything about him, although he did not understood what Solar System Number 5200 and Area Five of Milcun United Galaxy was.

“How… How did you know that?”

“Every data of this galaxy from big planets to small asteroids are collected to here, because this planet is the center of the Galaxy.”

The center of the Galaxy is, Jae Han learned about it in high school, the huge and strongest gravity core, or Black Hole in the galaxy. However, he did not think that the core of the galaxy was the planet.

“Are you surprised that this planet is the center of the galaxy?”

“Uh… Yes?”

“The Earth and this planet are very similar... Many different aliens from different planets live or visited here, because it was once galaxy’s capital. However, the capital had been changed long time ago…”

“Wait, galaxy’s capital?”



“Hmm, maybe you do not know because our galaxy had not visited your solar system much. Your solar system is in Area 5, which equals to territory, because it is in the end of the galaxy. Also your solar system is too dangerous to travel for everyone. Even skilled expedition parties wanted to avoid to exploring Earth.”

“…Why?”

“Because several asteroids were blocking them, and most of special pilots did not go there. Although someone went there with luck, but most of them did not returned again… When they investigated all planets including the Sun, their ships’ fuel ran out. Some of those settled in Mars, but some of them…”

“Were death in the fall?”

“How did you know that?”

“I heard the news that some aliens were found in somewhere in the desert.”

“That is right. One of them was my grandfather, who was elite of elites, was died by crash onto the earth. Do you know what happened after that?”

“Some scientists researched him, maybe…”

“…”

Pritt took a drag by his gloom.

“Sorry about telling that…”

“It is okay. I am proud that he used good at the end.”

Jae Han felt sorry to him, and there were silent for very long time. Pritt left the room where Jae Han laid. He looked outside the window. The sun rose from the mountains of the

© Copyright 2010 DoccanW (miraidensetsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724482-Black-Hole-Chapter-One