*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724483-Black-Hole-Chapter-Two
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1724483
Continues from chapter one. please read it first to understand the flow.
Chapter two: Long, but short story.



         After Jae Han slept the whole day because he was tired, he woke up at evening and Pritt came to him later. Then, Jae Han asked him more about the planet.

“Can you tell me more about this planet?”

“Well, if you want to know, I will tell you. First of all, this planet’s name is Janibar. Long time ago, our ancestors, Janibarians lived in tribal society until Milcun Years 23, with the all the mechanical techniques that your people have currently. At M.Y. 24, one of Janibarian, who was named Matti Gherhan, united tribes of Janibar and found Janibar Kingdom. Some of them did not join that country first, but Matti persuaded, or fought with them to unite the whole people on Janibar. Finally, Matti united whole planet at M.Y. 49, and he laid down his crown after that, although people wanted him to rule them. When democracy came to Janibar by unexpected, people went to panic because they did not know what they should do. Matti saw this chaos, so he runs for presidency and was elected by overwhelming votes of him at M.Y. 52.”

“Wow, your people’s history is very similar to our planet’s history. What happened after that?”

“Well, nothing happened shortly after Matti became the president. Later, the government welcomed the immigrants from other planets because they had abundant uninhabited land, and that caused many people from everywhere of galaxy to move there. Many different people started immigrating to our planet, especially Medians, and Ochés in M.Y. 58.”



Now Jae Han did not understand who Medians and Ochés were, although he realized that they were some kinds of people from other planets.

“Wait, who are Medians and Ochés?”

“Oh, sorry I guess I forgot about that. Medians are people from Merdia Kingdom. They served as doctors, chemists, nurses, and other jobs that related with medical from ancient times to now in this galaxy. They have reddish skin and sharp ears, like that female nurse over there.”

Pritt pointed the nurse who was writing her daily report of hospital rooms. She was about one-hundred seventy centimeters, had pink hairs and skinny body.



“Okay, I get it how the Medians look like. Then who are Ochés?

“Those people are nomads who were from Ardamin planet which does not exist today.”

“Wait, their hometown does not exist anymore?”

“Yes, their planet does not in the map of galaxy after they harmed our galaxy heavily.”

“How bad was that?”



“From M.Y. 67 to 139, they once ruled two-third of this galaxy by Kubelius of Ardamin Empire. He ruled his territory very cruelly, which caused several revolts from there, but failed. But in M.Y. 140, Janibar Republic made alliance with other nations in galaxy, and fought with Ardamin Empire for twenty years. Matti’s son, Gertte became the commander of their alliance.”

“So, Gertte’s alliance won in that war?”

“That is right. He finally occupied the capital of Ardamin, and made Kubelius surrender to Gertte’s alliance. Gertte decided to execute Kubelius and his family, and erase the Ardamin planet. To erase whole planet, they exploded all bombs of the galaxy in Ardamin, and erased one planet in their galaxy.”

“But what happened to Ochés? They escaped?”

“No, Gertte forced all Ochés in Ardamin to expel from their planet. But most of them agreed to this, because their planet was already deserted and destroyed by the war. Some of them who refused to leave from their planet died and some of them who were poor in the planet starved… and they became nomad of this galaxy. They once lived by stealing from someone, but today, they are not stealing anymore. But the Ochés are still related with crimes…”



Pritt suddenly cried. The blue tear flowed from his eye.

“Are you okay? Why are you crying?”

“…Nothing.”

He could not control his emotion. Jae Han did not know why he was crying. To change the topic, Jae Han questioned again to Pritt.



“Um… can you tell what happened after that?”

“…Okay, as I said it before, some Ochés settled in Janibar and living there.”

“Yes, I know. Were they discriminated by other people?”

“No, because Matti and Gertte both thought that all people were same, and Gertte thought that the problem was Kubelius’s family not whole Ochés. After Gertte demolished Ardamin, he promised them the land in his planet, and made the law to not descriminate anymore in his country. More than four-fifth of the planets in the galaxy agreed Grette’s treaty, so they did same things that Grette did to Ochés who survived in the war and long starvation. Add to that, all Janibarians were kind to other people, and did not any discriminate to any Ochés. That is why Janibar is called as ‘new shelter’ to Ochés. Although there are only ten percents of Ochés remained after the war, their intelligence were used in many departments of Janibar and other planets and galaxies.”



“Wait a minute, they were smart too?”

“Yep, the reason that Kubelius occupied most of galaxy in short time was his strategy. His strategies made lots of victories in every battles of his army. Most of the smartest students in the entire schools in this galaxy, and many inventors and developers in all companies in this galaxy are Ochés!”

“So they are that smart, I get it. But you did not explain about Ochés’s looks…”

“Well, they have white skins, no noses, and their eyes don’t have irises. Like that guy outside who wears the hat.”

Pritt pointed outside the window. There was the Oché who was read something on the bench.

“I see…”



“Well, do you have any questions?”

“Umm, yes, can you explain about Janibarians?”

“Oops, I did not tell anything about Janibarians yet! Sorry, ha-ha-ha.”

‘You do not need to laugh…’

“Well, about Janibarians, they have light-cyan skins, no ears, big, bald heads, pointed cheek, and their eyes are big as baseball with sharp eyelids, like me.”

“Okay, but what jobs they are doing?”

“They are living as normal civilians, but most of them are working as fishermen, lumberjacks, miners, and farmers.”

“What about you?”

“I am retired from my company long ago, so I am enjoying my remaining lives. I could be dead in twenty years later, because in some data, the average life expectancies of Janibarians are fifty years old!”

“Janibarians are living just fifty years?”

“Well, I do not care about it. Anyway, do you have any more questions more?”

“Umm…… Ah! Can you tell more about the history after the war?”



“Okay. In M.Y. 171, Janibar became as the galaxy’s capital. United Planets of Milcun Galaxy officially approved the planet as their capital. Efforts of our fathers to make the planet as the capital finally worked. In M.Y. 192, however, overwhelming of the planet made the UPMG (United Planets of Milcun Galaxy) to change their mind, and in M.Y. 202, new capital of the galaxy changed to other bigger planet.”

“So… they change their capital to where?”

“Uh… where was it…? Sorry, I, I forgot again.”

“What? You can’t remember that?”

“Sorry, I think that I was busy at that time, so maybe I did not saw the news that day…”

“Well, never mind that.”

“So, I should go to my house to write diary today… sorry, but I should write diary everyday”

“Well… fine. I will see you later, bye!”

“Good-bye.”



Pritt went outside of the patient’s room. When everybody was out without Jae Han, he thought a while about his return to the Earth.

‘What should I do to return to the Earth? What was that black hole that vacuumed me in here? What happened in there?’

Jae Han thought for a while, but when he founded that he had no idea, he lay on the bed and soon slept again with watching sunset in East.

© Copyright 2010 DoccanW (miraidensetsu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724483-Black-Hole-Chapter-Two