*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725437-Resolution---For-TWQ-Contest
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1725437
True forgiveness comes from the heart. Unloading grief lightens your load.
Resolution


         The hot steaming shower stings like electric shocks on the back of my neck.  I don’t want to touch myself again.  Every night has been the same since I walked out on him. I spend an hour in here trying to find satisfaction.  All I think about is him.

         The doorbell.  He’s here, turn off the water, don’t slip, wear a towel, NO a Robe.  Maybe I should greet him au-natural.  Sure, first I kick him in the balls and then smile and invite him in.

         He’s carrying Roses. 

         “Hi,” I can’t even say that without being nervous.  “They’re beautiful!  Come in.”  The bouquet is large its scent is pungent as I lead him into the living room.  “Sit, I’ll put these in water.”

         He seems just as nervous, walking about the room and stopping at my bar.  “If you want a drink, all I have is juice and soda!”  Shaking his head he continues to mull about.

         As I approach he takes the vase from me and puts it on the bar.  “Come on, sit,”

         I’m so nervous that I’m beginning to flutter like a schoolgirl.

         He begins to speak, “Listen, I’m sorry, I…” I cut him off.

         “No, it wasn’t you, I never told you about, ME.”  My heart is pounding; my voice is shaking.  Ed leans over to comfort me and I shrug him off, “No, you need to hear me out.” Easy girl, don’t scare him off!

         “I was no good and may never be good for anyone…” Holding in my urge to cry.  “You asked about my past.  You need to know the whole truth.”

         “What ever you did, was in the past, it has no bearing here with you and me.”

         “Listen! It’s worse than you could imagine.”

         He eases back beside me.  “Ok, if you think I should know.”

         “Jerry was a biker and I willingly became his slut…” Pausing to let it sink in.  “I was nineteen and rebellious, he was tender at first, caring and charismatic.  The first year I indulged; Sex, Alcohol and Drugs.”  Ed’s expression did not change; he just sits quietly and listens.

         “I experimented with the drugs and sex.  Gin, Pot, uppers, downers, speed and cocaine were my favorites.  I was young and my cravings were endless, Jerry put no stops on me.  Then he became controlling.  Jerry began to use me, trade me with his friends, I didn’t care; most of the time I was too high to remember or too wild to care.

         Pressing the play button on the VCR remote, the image on the screen is fuzzy from age; the camera is being mishandled.  There I am on top of Joey; Aleck is behind and both men are fucking me.  Phil is stroking himself against my face.  I’ve watched myself so many times and the shame of it has always crushed me.

         Afraid, I look over at Ed; he has tears welling in his eyes.

         “I woke up on the floor.  I was filthy, naked and smelling of semen.  Five nude men are lying beside me.  Jerry was playing THIS tape and laughing; Joey’s bare assed girl in his lap.” 

         Ed reaches over and stops the tape.  He grabs a hand full of my damp hair, and pulls me to him.  “The tape is going into the river.”  I feel his lips and his breath against my neck. 

         “After I walked out on you, spit in your face, you see and hear this and you still want me?”

         “I’ve loved you from the day I met you!”  He opens my robe and lays me back down on the couch.

         Soon we are both undressed and embracing. I’ve needed him all week.  He traces circles with his finger up and down my back, as we sit face to face; my legs are wrapped around him.  His body hair tickles as he brushes against me.  Each nip and caress deepens my desire as he suckles my breast and kisses my body.  His hard manhood is pulsing against me; I brush it with my fingers, tweaking that large mushroom and polish it with my finger, his legs twitch with each of my strokes.  I feel a little fluid, he is almost ready but I’m not.

         Pushing him down on his back, straddling him, carefully guiding that mushroom across my wet slit.  The pit of my desire opens up.  The more I rub it, the harder he gets and the deeper my passion swells.  Each time it grazes my pearl; shivers run down my legs and up my spine.  I am holding back as long as I can, until my body gives in and lowers itself on him.  My orgasm overcomes me as I feel him enter and sink into me.  He is panting like a puppy; he is pulsing inside of me… A faint groan escapes his lips at every pulsation of that marvelous phallus. 

         His palms cup my breasts and I lean forward against them.  Rocking against his support, with every stroke I explode, dying a little each time. 

         Then falling against him; he’s still inside, “I Love You Ed!”

         Smiling at me, he gasps, “I’ve always loved you!”

Word Count = 867

The Next Quickie is:
 The Celebration   (XGC)
There are many things to celebrate tonight!
#1727892 by Rogue Writer
© Copyright 2010 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725437-Resolution---For-TWQ-Contest