*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726158-Damaged-Goods--Pt-4
Rated: GC · Serial · Contest Entry · #1726158
Damaged by the horror of human trafficking, two battered souls find a connection.
The rising sun filtered through the blinds, bathing Zoe's curves in a soft glow. Stretched out on her stomach, one slender arm over her head, the morning rays danced over her skin. Her features relaxed, the faint silvery web of scars were the only reminder of the hell she had survived. His fingers itched to trace their delicate lines, wondering at her strength. Everything in him decried the sadism she had suffered, and yet the mental image of Zoe arching into his flogger, her face twisted in the throes of pain and pleasure taunted him. Cock twitching, Boss shifted. The slight movement brought Zoe awake. Fear darkened her eyes before time and place kicked in. Stroking her hair, Boss opened his arms in invitation. She moved immediately, pressing close.

Tilting her chin up, he traced her full bottom lip with his thumb before ducking his head to kiss her thoroughly. Her response was hesitant at first, but warmed as he took his time. Her tongue flickered timidly as he savored the taste of her mouth. Rolling to his back, he pulled her over the top of him. She froze at the unfamiliar position. Soothing warm hands down her back, he nuzzled her ear, the low rumble of his voice reassuring her more than any words. Cupping the swell of her ass, he ground her against him. Catching on, she rotated her hips drawing a moan and lecherous eyebrow waggle.

Her smile shy, Zoe sat up a bit, continuing to roll. His strong hands spanned her waist, fingers parting her lips, teasing the tiny pearl there. Hips jumped and her body twitched like an electric current ran through her. Gaze uncertain, her knees tightened against his ribcage. Eyes locked, he circled the nub, wishing for the patience to draw her to his mouth, but wise enough to know it wouldn't last that long. Her first juices dampened his cock and he ached to be inside her.

Warming a bit of lube between his fingers, he urged Zoe up on her knees. Working fingers into her snug feminine tunnel, he let the warming gel do its thing. Her mouth opened in surprise and she moved against the new feelings, muscles tightening around him. Finding her hand, Boss placed it on his throbbing cock. Eyes questioning, her fingers stroked, tightening in a maddening caress.

"It's your call," Boss whispered.

Emotions flashed too fast to identify as Zoe processed his words. He waited. The choice needed to be hers. Her thighs trembled. He held his breath. Positioning him, she lowered herself until she was impaled. They were both still, neither daring to breathe. He pulsed within her. Licking her lips, she started to post. The velvet grip of her body nearly sent him over the edge. Fighting for control, Boss moved his hands to cradle her ass, encouraging yet letting Zoe set the pace. Her movements were languorous, torturous. He ached to grab her hips and drive up into her. Desperate, he strummed her clit with the rough pad of his thumb. Rhythm lost, she plunged up and down on his shaft, her hands splayed on his stomach. Her broken cries filled the room. Their climax rattled the windows.


The phone's incessant ring filtered through the roar in his ears. Reaching over his head, Boss fumbled for it, squinting at the number before answering with a curt, "Boss."

The conversation one-sided, he flipped the phone shut.



"I warned you. You're done," Doctor Sharon whispered as they entered the office together.

"If so, Zoe's worth it."

Stomach churning despite Boss's calm response, Zoe took the seat indicated. The smirk on Doctor Sharon's lips was far from comforting.

"Doctor Sharon has concerns about the propriety of your relationship with Zoe," the HTU Director said carefully.

"It's none of her business."

"She's not ready," the doctor snapped.

"The choice is hers."

"She's a child."

"She's a twenty-three year old woman with an IQ over 170."

"You're no different than the animal that raped her!"

"You don't know anything!" Zoe hissed bitterly. "It's not about sex. It's about power, pain, and humiliation. I was starved, beaten, tortured. I lived or died at his whim! Do you really think i'm going to break now if a man smacks my ass or pulls my hair?"

"You're emotionally damaged, incapable of mature love."

"Boss makes me feel safe, beautiful, wanted and ... and ... warm," Zoe whispered, her struggle evident.

"He's just using you!"

"That's enough," the Director snapped, holding up a staying hand to Boss.

Cords standing out in his neck, Boss dropped back into his chair. His tension eased as Zoe stroked his bicep, and he covered her hand, intertwining their fingers to give a reassuring squeeze.

"I find this morally and professionally abhorrent."

"Your objections are duly noted," the Director said with a sigh. "Boss, your leave request is granted."

Fingers still laced, Boss lead her through the halls of HTU and out into the sunlight. Turning her face up into the warm rays Zoe tried to organize her tumbling thoughts. He had fought for her.

Stopping beside the Yukon, he pulled her close. Cupping her cheek he tilted her face up and whispered,

"You're mine."

~WC~ 868

Prompt:This week, I want you to write, in 869 words or less, about the successful resolution of that critical issue from last week (i.e. them staying together). These assignments are still building on one another, so you also need at least one non-sexual erotic moment, another sexual encounter to go with the mushy emotional stuff, and at least one reference to the events in last week's story. ~ Round 17 of TWQ

Created in tandem for:

 
FORUM
HSP: Sustaining The Sizzle Classroom  (18+)
Erotica writing class focused on infusing erotic elements throughout the work.
#1710399 by Purple Celebrates

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726158-Damaged-Goods--Pt-4