*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728257-Damaged-Goods--Pt-5
Rated: GC · Serial · Contest Entry · #1728257
Damaged by the horror of human trafficking, two battered souls find a connection.
"For someone who doesn't cook, that was an amazing dinner," Boss murmured, wrapping his arms around Zoe at the sink.

"I follow directions well."

Boss chuckled at the sparkle in her eye, giving her a squeeze before turning to stow the last plate in the dishwasher.

"We make a good team, baby."

Nibbling her bottom lip, Zoe wiped the counter. Doubt swirled. The Doctor's roadblock cleared, eternity loomed. Could cookbooks and whore's tricks make a relationship work?

"A penny for your thoughts."

"I don't know if I can be who you need me to be."

He turned her to face him.

"I don't need you to be anyone other than you, same as you wouldn't ask me to change. We are survivors, two of a kind. Even our kinks match," he said with a wink.

Zoe smiled, recalling the suede flogger she had discovered in a bedside drawer. Who knew a weapon of pain could bring such pleasure in the right hand. He understood her body better than she did.

"Innuendos aside, I love your spirit. You bend, but never break, the perfect combination of submissive and strength. You are a worthy mate. You honor me."

Fighting the lump in her throat and the soar of her heart at the beautiful formality of his words, Zoe nodded, whispering, "The honor is mine."

Lacing her fingers through his, Zoe lead Boss to the couch in front of the fireplace. Pushing him down into the cushions, she lowered herself over him. Bodies molding together, her lips possessed his, taking control for the first time in her life. Nuzzling a nipple through his t-shirt, she drew a moan. Her laugh was throaty as she pushed the shirt up his ribcage, trailing lips over the warm skin. Feeling his hands slipping up her back, she raised her arms. Skin to skin, she enveloped a stiff nipple in her warm mouth, sucking and nipping.

Trailing her tongue over his ridged abs, Zoe let her splayed fingers caress down his sides. The low moans and shudders her touch brought on sent a rush of power through her. The stroke of his hands was encouraging, doing nothing to restrain her exploration. Tonguing his navel, she drew a chuckle from him, making him squirm. Sliding lower, she let out a puff of hot breath against the strain behind his zipper. His hips humped against her lips and she playfully raked her teeth over the fabric. He caught his breath with a laugh.

Zoe's emerald eyes danced as she slid up to straddle his hips. Bodies straining, she rode the ridge of Boss's arousal, grinding their zippers together until their breath rasped in a harsh pant. Twisting, Boss pinned her between him and the back of the couch. Fingers working in tandem, they both struggled to remove stubborn jeans. Finally damp denim fell discarded to the floor. A fine sheen of sweat-slicked their bodies as they ground together in a primitive dance, lips clashing. Digging nails into his taut buttocks, Zoe arched, begging to be filled. Gripping the backs of her thighs, Boss opened her wide, thrusting into her.

Their gaze locked. Stroking slowly, Boss pulled almost all the way out before burying his cock to the hilt in her snug sheath time and again. Wonder lit her face and she arched into his thrusts. Pressure built within her. Heart hammering, she fought to control the feelings that crashed over her in waves. The intensity of Boss's gaze and the tenderness of his touch made her feel treasured as he made love to her body. She screamed as he strummed her clit with the rough pad of his thumb. Hips jerking uncontrollably, orgasm ripped through her body, shattering all control. His thrusts coming harder, Boss sought his own release. Her name tumbled from his lips like a fervent prayer until he roared his pleasure to the rafters.

Drawing his body down over her, Zoe held him close, their foreheads pressed together. They lay entwined for the longest time while breathing returned to normal and their sweat slicked skin cooled despite the fire. Shivering, Zoe burrowed further under Boss, seeking his heat.

Rolling to his feet, Boss scooped her up and climbed the stairs to the master loft. Peeling back the covers, he slid beneath the comforter and sheets, cuddling her close, big hands rubbing warmth back into her slender body. He reached over her and a moment later the feathery soft fleece of her USMC blanket brushed her cheek. He had wrapped her in the blanket from his truck that fateful day. The blanket had become her most prized possession. Zoe smiled into his chest, remembering his promise that she need never be cold again. Unrealistic though it may have been, she had loved Boss from that first promise.

Secure in the fold of his arms, she couldn't imagine anywhere she would ever want to be. Cuddling the blanket between them, Zoe nuzzled his ear and whispered, "You're mine."



~WC~ 829



Prompt:This week, I want you to write, in 869 words or less, the end of your story of these two characters, for better or worse. These assignments are still building on one another, so you also need at least one non-sexual erotic moment, another sexual encounter to go with the mushy emotional stuff, and at least one reference to the events in last week's story. ~ Round 18 of TWQ



Created in tandem for:



 
FORUM
Sustaining The Sizzle Class Forum  (18+)
Erotica writing class focused on infusing erotic elements throughout the work.
#1710399 by Purple Princess


FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728257-Damaged-Goods--Pt-5