*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726554-If-Im-Not-The-Only-One
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1726554
Shin Dongho & Kevin Woo fic, Shin Soohyun as Dongho's boyfriend.
When it has (name): '(text)' it means what the person is saying and/or thoughts.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS BUT ONLY THEIR PERSONALITIES AND THE STORY LINE. If there is another [author] who has the same story line then it is purely coincidence.




Chapter 1


___




Shin Dongho walked into his class, he noticed he was the only one that was really shy. He sat by his friend Lee Kiseop, who was also known for being quiet and always being ignored. However, Dongho liked being and talking with Kiseop, it felt like someone speaking to their mom or something. In other words, Kiseop could be very comforting. While Shin Dongho was just some waste of a cutie because he was a "nerd". At times it didn't bother him because he got good grades and that got him to live in his own house by permission of his parents. And at other times it bothered him where he'd sometimes cry at night because he wasn't good enough for his boyfriend... Shin Soohyun.



"Kevin! Ov'ere, dude!" The class' gagman (joker) Kim Kibum waved his hand to the back.



Kevin, as he walked down the rows, made a quick glance at Dongho, which  made the boy shiver. Honestly, Dongho never liked involving himself with guys like Kevin Woo. However, he'd rather be stuck with a guy like Kibum the Gagman or Eli the Jerk than Kevin. Kevin had multiple rumored nicknames, so everyone just called him Kevin.



Kevin: 'When I laid my eyes on him, I thought he was very innocent. Honestly, they're not my type. But, something about him rang.'



Kevin sat by Eli the Jerk and gently fixed his newly died red/black hair. He took out a mirror and quickly examined his eye liner. He remembered years ago in middle school when he was the biggest pretty boy nerd of them all in America. He growled at the flashback of having so many girl friends and almost being raped by guys like Eli the Jerk. However, Eli wasn't so bad, deep down.



Kevin: 'So deep down he isn't so bad. I bet if I was still feminine he'd be in jail for rape and murder while I was in a coffin.'





The teacher, Ms. Lane, obviously an American transfer, walked into the class. Just by her introducing her name you could hear the fresh American accent. She jokingly asked if anyone in the room spoke English and Eli the Jerk raised his hand, Kevin had only told Kibum that he spoke English.



Kevin: 'Whenever I spoke English it reminded me of America. I hate it because it reminds me of giggling girls and smirking, horny idiots.'



"Hello, I am Eli," Eli smiled cutely and shook Ms. Lane's hand. However, when he was walking back to his seat, he mouthed, "Check out her ass!"



Kibum whistled and the class laughed, even Ms. Lane blushed.



Dongho: 'When I turned around to pull my notebook out, I noticed Kevin look up and stare at me. It scared me a little because no one has stared at me so intense. It was almost like he was a tiger and I was a mouse. And his eyes, covered in black eye liner, stared at me that I almost died from pain. Where did the pain come from? It felt like he was feeling pain and it came to me. And it almost felt like we had a small connection.'



The teacher started taking roll, the last student was Kevin. She called his name, which he automatically raised his hand, not even saying a word. She looked up, repeating his name only to get Kibum answering for him and Eli pointing at Kevin. She asked, "You don't talk?"



Kevin had his hand down and he looked away, pretending like he didn't even hear her. Ms. Lane only nodded, Dongho guessed it because the tense atmosphere Kevin always brought when the attention was on him. That was one of the things he was known for; not talking and the strange atmosphere.



The bell rang for the students to leave homeroom and go to their first class.



___





It was break time, which lasted 10 minutes, and Dongho was wandering around the school's second gym. (The first gym was bigger because the school was only so big.) He then heard foot steps and he turned around, only to almost die from seeing Eli the Jerk. He was about to walk away but Eli quickly called, "Hey."



Just the sexy voice of the jerk made Dongho want to obey, he felt as if Eli's voice was secretly dragging him into his trap. Dongho stood still, frozen. His head was down, his back hunched forward a bit from beginning to leave, but he didn't turn to look at Eli. He could feel Eli now breathing at the back of his neck, which made Dongho gulp in fear.



"What are you doing here, you little cutie?" Eli traced a finger down Dongho's back, and he smiled as Dongho whimpered and shivered a little. "You shouldn't be alone, especially here." Eli was in front of Dongho, but Dongho refused to look up at him. "You could get seriously hurt, little boy." Eli slowly caressed Dongho's neck and the heat from his built body inched closer.



Dongho: 'I thought it was gonna come, the first time I was about to be raped or something. But, I heard his voice.'



"Eli, what are you doing?"



...
© Copyright 2010 LoudOne (loudone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726554-If-Im-Not-The-Only-One