*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726566-If-Im-Not-The-Only-One
Rated: GC · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1726566
Dongho/Kevin, Soohyun as Dongho's boyfriend.
Chapter 2

__




"Eli, what are you doing?"



Eli looked up behind Dongho, a few feet away was Shin Soohyun. Soohyun was the flower boy of the school, and secretly Dongho's boyfriend. Eli smirked, "What? You know this kid?"



Soohyun felt his blood boil, but he calmly answered, "If the kid you're talking about is Dongho, I don't. But it wouldn't be nice if a teacher caught you... doing something inappropriate."



Eli stared into Soohyun's eyes after Soohyun took a few steps closer. But he only scoffed and left the building.



Dongho finally looked up and smiled at Soohyun, he was so lucky to have him. Soohyun grabbed Dongho by the wrist and started walking. After they went through a few corners of an empty hall, Soohyun stopped and kissed Dongho gently. After he pulled away he whispered, "I'm so glad I found you before Eli the Jerk did something he would be sorry for."



Dongho replied, "And I'm glad he left before you would have done something you'd regret."



Soohyun smiled before leaning in again and passionately kissing Dongho. Dongho responded shyly. They had done this so many times that Dongho feels Soohyun already wants to go to the next step. However, Soohyun never brought it up. Especially the time when they almost got as far as making love when Dongho suddenly panicked and kept repeating he couldn't do it.



Soohyun put his hands on Dongho's waist and the kiss turned deeper. Soohyun pulled away to kiss at Dongho's neck and bite, leaving Dongho to hiss and moan quietly.



"Soohyun..."



Soohyun pushed Dongho against a wall and pulled Dongho's leg to his waist. Dongho played along and kept repeating Soohyun's name. Soohyun's hands reached under Dongho's shirt and he took it off no problem. His lips movevd to Dongho's chest and sucked on Dongho's nipple.



"Ah, Soohyun...!" Dongho slowly felt himself lose his mind as Soohyun's tongue and lips did their magic on his delicate skin.



Soohyun moved to his other nipple and did the same routine.



"Oh... Soohyun-ah..." Dongho pushed Soohyun off to quickly take off his shirt and kiss him again.



Soohyun's hands gripped Dongho's ass while Dongho's hands felt up on Soohyun's chest and abs. Dongho's thumb rubbed on Soohyun's nipple, causing the older boy to groan. Soohyun kneed Dongho between the legs and rotated.



"Ah~! Soohyun-ah!" Dongho moaned Soohyun's name louder as he felt his member enjoying the abusing of Soohyun's knee.



*RIIING!*



Soohyun groaned as he reluctantly pulled away from Dongho. He looked at the boy up and down before kissing his lips and grabbing their shirts. Soohyun muttered, "You go out first."



Dongho nodded obediently, but before he turned a corner he whispered, "I love you."



Soohyun smiled, "I love you too."



Dongho felt his heart beat after Soohyun actually said that, sure they've said it all the time but each time always felt like a new one. Dongho walked through the empty halls as quiet as ever.



Although, they were being watched by Kevin.



__





Kevin and Kibum ditched school after break and just hung out behind an alley. Kevin flicked his cigarette and got on his motorcycle. Kibum asked, "Ya~! What's wrong? You've been acting a bit jealous like how you were last year."



Kevin only put on his helmet and started his bike, he rode it all the way to his house. As he walked in, he heard his sister dancing to Boa's Energetic. He noticed she ignored him, like always. It wasn't like she did it on purpose, but Kevin thought it'd be nice if she said hi or goodbye once in awhile.



Kevin opened his closet and got what he was looking for, a picture on Shin Soohyun. He taped it onto his dart board and started aiming and throwing. The noises and moans of Dongho were being played and played in his head, slowly torturing him and making him even more upset. After he threw his 10th dart, he ripped them off, threw the picture in the trash, and set up a new one. He had dozens of copies of Soohyun's picture from the year he first saw Soohyun and Dongho together.



2 years ago, it was only a hobby; just looking at Dongho. Going after Dongho. Wondering what he did. Suddenly it became his obsession. He slowly started growing feelings that he always wanted to deny. He hated being gay, it was the one thing he tried to avoid. But Dongho reached his limit, and Dongho was what he wanted for himself. Even if Dongho looked innocent, seeing and or hearing Dongho moaning someone else's name made him go insane.



After the 5th picture, he finally took a shower and went to bed early, hoping he wouldn't dream of Dongho fucking Soohyun. Actually, he was hoping he would dream of him fucking Dongho senseless.



___





It was the next day, 2nd day of school in 6th period Chemistry.



Dongho noticed Kevin was already in the back with Kibum the Gagman, he avoided his gaze as much as he could as he sat next to Kiseop. But, Eli came into the loud room and stopped right in front of Dongho's desk.



"Hey there, cutie." His voice slowly and sensually tortured Dongho's innocent ears. Eli rested and leaned himself forward on Dongho's desk, causing Dongho to lean back on his chair. "You know we have some unfinished business, hm?" Eli's voice was low but Kevin's eyes looked up immediately after he realized who Eli was talking to.



Kiseop responded, "Leave him alone, Eli."



Eli harshly replied, "Shut up, idiot!"



The room instantly got quiet, but Eli pretended like nothing changed.



Eli leaned forward and muttered, "Do you know what sounds good to me, us ditching right now and me giving you the best time of your life-"



"No...!"



Eli frowned at Dongho's shaky yet refusing tone. He growled, "Why you little...-" Eli raised his hand.



Kevin caught his wrist before it even inched to Dongho's face. Dongho looked up and stared at Kevin, who also stared back at him. Kevin looked at Eli and pulled him out of the class room. After they were outside, he asked, "What the Hell is your problem?"



"Nothing!" Eli groaned. "I can't have fun with the little guy-"



"Pick on someone your own size, Eli. Or else I'll tell everyone... what you looked like in middle school."



Eli's eyes widened and he responded, "You wouldn't go that far, Kevin!"



Kevin smirked and muttered, "You think I won't? You think I haven't done worse?"



Eli slowly backed down. Despite their body features, Eli knew Kevin was the stronger one in words. Finally, the two walked into the room. Eli avoided Dongho's direction while Kevin stared daggers into the little boy.



The teacher walked in after a minute and announced, "Yesterday Chemistry class was very... unprofessional. For instance, most of you paid no attention, those who chose seats were irresponsible, and some didn't even show up." Her eyes laid on the back with Eli, Kevin, and Kibum. "So, I assigned seats."



Everyone besides the smart/quiet kids groaned. The teacher took out a chart and started assigning.



Dongho: 'As I saw Kiseop being partnered with Kibum the Gagman I instantly felt bad for him. But at least they were in the front row. Honestly, I think the teacher was putting us as smart kids partnered with the... not so smart kids. As I saw Eli being seated next to Alexander, who was friends with Soohyun, I panicked.'



"And this seat... Shind Dongho... and Kevin Woo."



"OOOH~!" Eli started hitting his desk in drumbeats while Kibum started whistling. Honestly, it was chaos because Dongho was the smartest kid in the entire school, whereas Kevin never sat by one of them.



The teacher frowned and the class silenced. Dongho slowly sat next to Kevin, who was comfortably sitting. He turned stiff after the teacher walked away. He noticed they were the last table in the back corner where no one could tell if someone texted. The table was like a science table, so 2 or even 3 people shared.



Dongho took a quick glance at Kevin, and for the first time they didn't make eye contact.



The teacher started teaching and assigned the students to get to know each other because she "had a feeling" they didn't know each other.



Dongho slowly turned to Kevin, which Kevin did the same. Dongho asked quietly, "Are you good in Chemistry?"



Kevin slightly shrugged. Kevin nodded, in gesture of asking the same thing to Dongho.



Dongho answered, "I'm okay."



Kevin gave him the "yeah right" look. Kevin wrote down in crappy hangul on his notebook, "Bee sear-iouss."



Dongho smiled at Kevin's hangul and answered in the small notebook, "Okay, I'm great."



"See, being confidentt isnt so harrd."



Dongho chuckled a little at Kevin's really weird writing. He wrote, "Do you really write hangul like this?"



Kevin looked at his writings again and scribbled, "i can be wrrose."



Dongho almost laughed out loud at Kevin's mixed letters on "worse", but he decided not to. He wrote down, "I can tutor you in anything you need help with."



Kevin hesitated before finally writing, "Okay. i can teach you English."



Dongho smiled brightly and wrote, "You speak it?"



Kevin only nodded. Then the teacher called the students attention and asked them to start working on the assignment. As Dongho was holding a small tube of blue liquid, Kevin steadily held his hand onto Dongho's and helped pour.



Dongho didn't move as he felt Kevin's breath near his ear. Kevin quietly whispered, "I want to help too."



Dongho didn't even shiver, because Kevin's words stung him and left him paralyzed.



...
© Copyright 2010 LoudOne (loudone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726566-If-Im-Not-The-Only-One