*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726740-Sweet-smell-of-Victory
by gpjm
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · LGBTQ+ · #1726740
Part One of my chronicles of a Giant and two tines. This should be interesting!
         Ryan’s eyes widened as he watched the little man duck and weave through the students in the hallway ‘This is just what I’ve been waiting for.’ He thought with a growing smirk as he followed the little man until he managed to corner him. Ryan just liked his lips predatorily as he bent his massive frame down, his bubble butt putting great strain on his jeans.

Ryan took one glance at the terrified boy in his hand and knew who it was right away, Collin, who was exactly the person he was hoping for. The little man in his palms had stolen the heart of his long time crush and this was the perfect way to get back at him for it and after a little torture he would go for the real prize.

He just smiled as he walked down the hall, the tiny male trying to wiggle out of his hand. Ryan was a giant even by normal sized standards, 6 foot tall with massive biceps and a bit of deceiving fat around his belly making it look soft. Another unforgettable feature was the boys massive thighs which rose up into to massive ass cheeks.

Ryan silently slipped into the bathroom and looked around to make sure that it was empty before locking the door and tossing Collin onto the sink. The dazed tiny was struggling to get back on his feet when Ryan hopped onto the sink, his weight causing a large quake which made Collin topple over again. Ryan just smirked down at his tiny enemy “So Collin, you want to explain how this happened?” He asked shifting closer nearly pinning him to the wall.

Collin just gulped, he had known that Ryan was jealous of him for taking Adam away from him, and at this moment he was had a certain sinking feeling that told him this wasn’t going to end well “I was just getting a drink of water and I noticed that it tasted weird and suddenly I was like this.” The small boy said nervously, inching away from the massive teen. He was trying to find a safe way down when the sound of a zipper being undone made him turn around.

Ryan just smirked as the boy looked at him shocked, what was he really expecting “Ryan, what exactly are you doing?” Collin questioned fearfully looking harder than ever for an escape route.

“What does it look like little man?” He chuckled snatching up the small boy “Right now your barely the size of my palm, and I think I could come up with at least a few things to do with someone like you.” He said pulling out the front of his underwear, his massive cock hardening as he thought of all the things he could do.

As Collin was taken over his growing pole he began struggling for dear life “No no no, come on Ryan I didn’t do anything to deserve this, please just let me go.” The boy said close to sobbing. Ryan just smirked snaking his hand deep into his crotch and pull up his massive sack before dropping the small teen into the bottom of his underwear “See ya later little guy.” He said dropping his balls and letting the heavy sack flop on the boy.

***
Collin was in a musty hell, the massive teen’s sweaty sack was proving to be immovable and even worse all of his struggling was only proving to satisfy Ryan’s needs. When he opened his mouth to scream he just got a mouthful of horrid sweat.

Ryan on the other hand was in heaven as the boy, no matter how fruitless, attempted to struggle out from under his balls. He was forced to hold back a moan of pleasure when Collin managed to slip his upper body, but unfortunately for Collin things just seemed to get worse because as soon as it happened he was shoved face first into Ryan’s sticky cock head.

After about an hour of being face to head with Ryan’s massive Collin was regretfully starting to get used the feel of pressing his lips to the boys cock. ‘No, I cannot start to enjoy this, that would mean that he would win and I can’t let that happen.’

Collin was about to sigh but as soon as he opened his mouth a familiar taste fill his mouth that instantly had him hard, the taste of Ryan’s pre-cum seemed to have Collin thinking on a different note, ‘Oh god, it taste so good, so good.’ He thought trying to lap as much of it up as he could.

“May I please go to the bathroom.” Ryan asked struggling to keep his voice steady as the little male in the pants went crazy. The teacher just nodded not taking his eyes away from the board, Ryan quickly rushed to the bathroom. He shoved his hand down his pants and rubbed Collin over his sticky balls before finally taking the boy out of the prison like underwear.

“So little guy, I’m guessing you had a good time down there considering how crazy you started going.” Ryan said smirking as he looked down at the socked boy in this hand. As soon as he saw the look on his face Collin was instantly put off ‘I can’t lose to this guy, I just can’t!’ “Your freaking sick you know that, it was so freaking sick down there, I’ve smelt shit better than that!” Collin screamed huffing and puffing by the end of his rant.

Ryan’s wore a face splitting grin at the end of the boys rant “Oh yea little guy, let’s put that theory to the test.” He quickly moved the boy behind him giving him a face full of his bubble butt. “Wait, Ryan I was joking, I didn’t mean it, come on please!” Collin begged but Ryan just ignored him as he pulled out the back of his pants “Don’t worry little guy I’ll leave you outside my underwear, for now anyway.” Ryan said before dropping the squirming male down the back of his pants.

Collin fell fast towards the massive teen’s ass and he didn’t know either to be excited or scared. Ryan’s ass was so massive that even through his underwear Collin could clearly see the boys butt crack before he was stuffed deep into it.

Ryan just shivered in excitement as the boys tiny body was jammed into his ass crack. He loved the feeling of the tiny boy, the power he had over him was intoxicating.

***
Ryan sighed as he walked to his math class, the only reason he even enjoyed the class was because of the teen that sat next to him, Adam, aka Collin’s boyfriend. They had been on good terms since the beginning of the school year and Ryan actually thought he had a shot of bagging the cute boy when out of nowhere Collin had snatched him up. Ryan just sighed it was all fair play but that didn’t stop him from holding a bit of a grudge.

Ryan felt his stomach gurgle a bit and a devious look crossed his face ‘Guess I shouldn’t of had chili for lunch.’ He was about to push out a massive fart when a sudden noise distracted him, “Hi Ryan, have you seen Collin lately?” Adam asked sitting down next to the other boy. Ryan just smiled and shook his head no “Sorry dude I haven’t seen him, but if you don’t see him later do you wanna come over to my house?” Adam just nodded before taking out his homework.
***

For Ryan and Adam bus trip home was barely ticking by with all the traffic, and when that happened Ryan usually did something to try and keep it entertaining. As he thought over all of the possibilities he finally selected one of the classics. He lightly tapped the boy on the shoulder and made the sigh for blowing a horn and ripped a massive fart. Adam just chuckled silently and whispered “Dude that reeks, what the hell did you eat?” He asked still laughing as he leaned on Ryan’s shoulder.

Ryan just smiled and pulled the boy closer and wrapped his arm around him “Aww come on little dude, it can’t be that bad.” But sadly it was and the person who knew that the best was Collin. Just as he had gotten used to the boy giant ass and the faint stench he was blasted by Ryan’s gas, ‘Oh god how can this get any worse.’ Collin thought slowly falling into a gas induced sleep.

***
Collin just groaned as he woke up, as soon as he opened his eyes he realized he was no longer stuffed up Ryan’s butt crack and although he was happy to be out part of him still wish that the giant had left him there.

The nightstand that he was standing on began to shake and he felt a familiar rough hand snatch him up. Then unexpectedly he was placed on a rather soft material, he looked up fearfully at the massive teen that had suddenly become his god. Ryan just smirked down at the small boy resting on the growing bulge in his underwear. “So you finally decided to wake up huh little guy.” He pressing Collin against his massive balls, the boy just whimpered fearfully “You know, you’re really cute when you’re scared.” He said pulling down his underwear letting his huge cock bobbing out.

Ryan just groaned as he pressed the small boy against his huge erection, his flailing limbs rubbing him in all the right places. By now the massive tool was drizzling pre-cum which coated the small boys body. Ryan was already panting by now, he took the small boy and pressed him against his throbbing red head pushing his head into his piss slit. “Oh yea little man, just like that.”

He gripped the boy and ran him over the underside of his balls adding another layer to Collins sticky coating. Ryan happily rolled over and began to run the boy over and through his ass, the horrific smell almost causing the boy to choke. “Come on Ryan, please just get it over with.”

Ryan smiled blissfully at his little pets begging ‘Oh don’t worry it will be soon.’ Ryan used his free hand to spread his humongous butt cheeks giving Collin a full view of his hairy crack and hungry hole. ‘Oh god don’t tell me he’s going to do what I think…’ But before the tiny boy could finish his thought he was jammed face first into the stinking sphincter.

Ryan could barely contain the moan of ecstasy as the little boy was pulled farther and farther into his bowels until he was knee deep inside the stinking hole. Collin was ready to pass out as the smell hit him all at once.

         Ryan groaned at the boys constant squirming and quickly sprayed his thick jizz in his pants. As he tried to get down from his afterglow Ryan squeezed out a massive fart which blew Collin into his hand. Both of them were barely awake when Ryan tossed Collin into the puddle of cum in his underwear, “Hope you like your new home little guy.” Ryan said releasing one last fart ‘Ahh the sweet smell of victory.’
© Copyright 2010 gpjm (gpjm808 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726740-Sweet-smell-of-Victory