*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726363-Freshies
by gpjm
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1726363
The two boys were used to a bit of rough housing from the Seniors but this was a bit much.
Juan just smirked as he watched the too freshman fondle each other. Although many of the people at the high school had been shocked when the two boys had come out together but very few of them could disagree that they were one of the cutest couples on the campus. Both boys were fairly small, each about only 5’6”. Juan on the other hand was a giant in his own right reaching a height of 6 foot 3 and almost all muscle with fat only coating his buttocks and stomach which gave him as a nice round belly.

The two boys just smiled as they caught their senior stalker watching them, they hadn’t exactly known the boy for long but they had both admitted that they both had a bit of a crush on him before they were together. They would always catch Juan watching them from the corner of their eyes, hence the nickname ‘Senior Stalker’. He had never been aggressive towards either of them, even a little nice at times so they never saw him as a threat. But that was about to change by the end of the day.

Collin smiled turning his attention back on Adam “Hey you want go to the bathroom for a little ‘treat’?” Adam just smirked and intertwined his hand with his boyfriends “Sure thing just let me get a drink.”

As soon as Adam had finished the boys ran to the bathroom. Collin pulled Adam into a furious kiss, shoving his tongue down the other boy’s throat. Both of them moaned needy at the taste of each other and by the end of the kiss both of them were left panting. Collin lick his lips a bit before giving Adam a weird look “Hey, no offense by this but why does your mouth taste so weird?” He questioned going over to the sink, trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

When he looked back at Adam he was shocked to that his pupils were wide, it looked as if he was high and about to nod off “Hey! Adam what’s wrong?” The boy just blinked slowly before focusing, or trying to focus, back on Collin “I don’t know really, the water tasted kind of funky but I didn’t think much of it, guess I should of.” Was all he managed to say before passing out.

Collin rushed over to the boy, slapping him a bit trying to rouse him before his vision started to blur. “Oh god, this can’t be happening!” He shouted running to the sink slashing water on his face but to his disappointment it didn’t. He managed to stumble back to Adam before collapsing in his boyfriends lap, fighting to stay conscious. Just before he fainted he heard the door to the stall bust open and right before the black haze of sleep took over he was able to make out towering shadowy form.
*****

Juan just smirked as he saw the collapsed form of the two freshmen begin to get smaller and smaller before his eyes “Ha-ha that nerds’ formula works wonders, maybe I shouldn’t have eaten him.” Juan said laughing a bit plucking the two shrunken teens off the ground. “But you two won’t have to worry about dying like that, you guys are way too cute for something like that.” He said undoing his pants, snaking his hand into his underwear. “The worst I’ll do is smash you under my balls a bit, or gas you that’s definitely a possibility.”

He just sighed before grasping his balls “I can’t wait for you guys to wake up.” He said slipping the two little teens under his huge sack. He just smiled, the feeling of having the boys’ lodged under his balls had him drunk on power, overwhelmingly intoxicating was the only way he could describe it at this point.
*****

Adam groaned as the affects of the drug laced water seemed ware off, he just smiled as he felt a warm blank type material covering him. Thinking that Collin had taking him to the nurses office he tried to push the blanket off of him but was shocked when he realized that he couldn’t move the soft material, like it was sticking to his skin. Suddenly his whole world shifted and the weight became over bearing, to the point it was almost crushing him. When he finally opened his eyes he was horrified as he saw an all too familiar sight, the wrinkly skin of a scrotum but what was the scariest part was the fact that is filled his entire view of vision.

After a few moments of consciousness he finally began to notice the smell, the stale smell of the giants’ sweaty sack starting to cause him to gag. When suddenly he heard a groan from next to him, he began squirming trying to find who else was he with him when he finally found the source he was shocked to see Collin laying there, just barely awake.

“Oh crap Collin, hey Collin wake up, we have to find a way out of here.” Adam shouted trying to rouse his boyfriend.

“Mmm just five more minutes mom, please?” Adams eye just twitched as he heard Collins response. He delivered a hard punch to the other boys gut making him cough violently “Damn Adam what the hell.” Collin said going red in the face.

Adam just sighed “Well I kind of needed your help considering we’re trap under some giant’s sack.” After that Collin seemed to take in there surrounding and finally realized what was going on.

“Oh crap” He whispered looking at the wrinkly skin coating them “What the fuck happened Adam, why the hell are we in some guys underwear?!” He shouted trying not to take in a deep or risk being suffocated by stench of the giants’ ball sack. Collin began freaking out, squirming violently trying to dislodge himself.

You just sigh, the situation seeming hopeless as ever when to your shock Collin managed to shake himself free. He just smiled at you and reached out grasping your arms, attempting to pull you free. But just as thing started to look up the floor fell out from under the both of you, quite literally, as the giant stood up the world shifted and you were forced to latch onto Collin’s arms to keep him from falling. The sticky substance being enough to keep you stuck to the ball sack.

“Don’t let me go Adam, please don’t let me go, I’m begging you not to let me go” Your boyfriend shouted sounding quite distressed. Sadly his weight was peeling you away from the wrinkled skin but you were determined to keep Collin safe.

Suddenly both of you were jerked downward and it was clear to Collin that he was going to pull you down with him, “Adam you have to let me go, if you keep holding me you’re going to be pulled down too.” He said with an obvious fear in his voice, the giant’s thighs no doubt able to easily crush him. You just let out a strained chuckle “I’ve never let you down before and I don’t plan on it now, so don’t even think for a second that I’m going to let you go.” As of now you were using all of your strength to keep him up.

You heard Collin let out a whimper as you were pulled farther down and suddenly he let go of your wrists making it so that he began to slip through your hands “Collin what the hell do you think you’re doing!” You grunted doing your best to pull him back up. “Sorry Adam but if I’m going to go down I’m not going to take you with me.” Collin said, barely being held up by the palms.

The strain of his weight finally became too great and his hands slipped out of your grasp. You looked on shocked as your boyfriend began to plummet down the giant’s thighs, but in an amazing stroke of luck the giant sat down at that exact moment making it so that Collin was thrown towards his bubble butt. The giants’ sweaty crack easily seemed to consume your boyfriends small body.

“Oh crap Collin? Collin?!” You shouted trying to see if your boyfriend was still unharmed, or even still alive at that. You wait, each second seeming to take an hour to pass by when you finally heard a small groan, letting you know he was still alive. “Collin are you ok?” You shouted wanting to know if he was injured or not. “Yeah I’m fine, but it reeks down here.” You heard Collin say with a bit of a whine.

You just sighed and let a small trace of a smile appear on your face, it may not of been the ideal situation but the both of you were ok. Your eyes suddenly felt very heavy, the recent events drawing on your strength. You snuggled further under the sack and slowly fell asleep with one thought going through your head ‘I could get used to this’.
*****

Juan was forced to hold in a moan as the two littles woke up and began to squirm, no doubt trying to get out from under his balls. It was always good to have a set of terrified teens wriggling away in his pants but that was never his intention. After going through a few other tinies Juan realized that it was probably in his best interest to keep one or two of them as permanent pets, buying new ones was getting a bit too expensive.

That and the fact the two boys he had chosen were pretty cute, but he wondered what it would be like to have to take care of them and not just use them for self pleasure. He scrunched up his face as he sat down, an odd sensation deep within his rather large butt crack. ‘Hehe one of those little guys must of fell back there.’ He thought when his stomach grumbled ‘Well this is gonna suck for him.’ He thought with a smirk before releasing a toxic fart, the gas no doubt torture for Collin.
*****

On the receiving end of the gas blast Collin lay there, wedged deep within the giant’s butt, nearly suffocating. ‘God, what did this guy freaking eat, smells like something crawled up here and die.’ Just as he thought this he got the image of a little, much like himself, being stuffed in between to giant’s glutes and left to die from asphyxiation. Collin just quivered in fear as he heard another massive rumble from above, just as he tried to take in one last breath a massive ‘pppfffffttt’ blew over him before the smell set in.

‘Jezzz this guy…just…doesn’t give up’ Collin thought as his vision began to blur. As strange as it was he wasn’t totally against the idea of being stuffed inside the giant crack, the gasses slowly turning from a poison to more of a musky aphrodisiac. ‘I could get used to this.’ Were Collin’s last thoughts before passing out.
*****

Juan just smiled slightly as he peeled the sleeping form of Adam off of his balls, the boy looking as cute as ever curled up on his warm palm. He planted a gentle kiss on the boy’s sleeping form before moving his hand around to his round, bubble like buttocks to pluck the sleeping form of Collin from his butt crack. He smiled at the tiny toned body of Collin, looking adorable as well. He planted a gentle kiss on him as well before shaking the two boys, trying to rouse them from their nap.

The boys just groaned gentle as they finally woke up, as soon as Collin saw the face of their giant captor he wrapped his arms around Adam in a brave, however useless attempt to protect him. Juan just frowned as Collin began to glare at him “Hey come on now little cutie, don’t be like that.” He said rubbing Collin’s back, trying to relax his little pet. “Have I really been that bad, if I did anything to hurt you two it was an accident.” He said cooing, bringing them to his face and nuzzling them against his cheek.

Juan just smiled as Collin seemed to be at a loss for words when Adam finally spoke up “Collin I think you should believe him, he didn’t do much to hurt us, and at our size he could of crushed us a long time ago.” Juan smirked, it seemed that he had already won over Adam, now he just had to win over Collin. “So what exactly do you want with us?” Adam asked still wrapped up in Collin’s arms.

“Well I always thought you two were kind of cute and besides don’t you like it, I felt the way you two were squirming down there.” Adam just blushed while Collin looked enraged “Hey just because I was squirming doesn’t mean I was enjoying anything, I was trying to get away from your rank fat ass!”

Juan just rose an eyebrow at Collin’s outburst “Oh really little man, because if I remember correctly when I pulled you from under me you were clutching my butt cheeks begging for more.” Juan said doing his best not to laugh at the look on Collin face. “Well..I.. wh… just just shut up!” Your tiny boyfriend shouted at Juan, his cheeks bright red with tears of embarrassment pricking at his eyes.

Juan suddenly felt guilty, he meant to brake the boy not bring him to tears “Aww come on little guy don’t be like this, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” Juan said while using his pinky to wipe away Collin’s tears. “I know something that’s sure to make you feel better.” Juan said smirking lowering Collin to the seat of his boxers, the crack of his ass clearly visible through the thin fabric.

“No Juan please, I’m begging here please don’t do this.” Juan just ignored his tiny pets pleas as he stuffed the tiny boy under his ass saying “You’ll thank me for it later” Before turning his attention back to Adam. “So it’s just you and me now little man.” Juan said leaning down to press his plump soft lips to Adams small body.

“And I know for a fact that you like me because I found you with a little hard on.” Juan said seductively nuzzling his chin into Adam’s lap make the boy blush as he grew a tiny hard on. Juan just smiled wider and peeled off his pets underwear, licking his lips at the tiny males dick.

Without warning Juan dived down and delivered a loud wet slurp to the boys crotch causing the boy to let out a high pitched moan “Oh God Juan!” Adam shouted in ecstasy, gripping onto the giant’s face. “Hehe you like that huh little guy.” Juan mumbled as Adam was still clinging to his face, the movement of his lips against the small boys cock stimulating Adam even more. With one last flick of his tongue he had sent Adam over the edge, spraying his load all over Juan’s tongue.

Juan just smirked and licked his lips gathering all of the small boys cum up before swallowing it “Wow little guy, you taste amazing.” He said pressing his lips to Adam’s small body yet again “But do you mind helping me out with my problem?” Juan asked referring to the rather large bulge that had formed in his boxers. Adam just gulped before nodding vigorously “Anything to help you….Master.” Adam said blushing at the last part.

Juan just smirked and lowered his small pet to his crotch, pulling his boxers away. He gripped his rather impressive cock, squeezing Adam against it, rubbing Adam up and down, shoving the small boys face into his sweat scrotum. He loosened his grip on the small boy letting Adam fall onto his plump sack. “Come on little guy, I want to know I’m not forcing you to do it, I want you to like this as much as I do.” Juan said with a smile on his reddened face. Adam just smile and started squirming against the pole like tool in front of him.

As he was working he heard a huge rumble from Juan’s gut “Hehe guess Collin’s going to get his fair share of work.” Juan said tightening his gut and pushing out a massive rancid fart, Juan just smirked as he felt Collin squirm against his bubble butt before finally giving up, submitting to the giant’s massive ass.

Juan just moved his hand underneath him and grasped Collin’s tiny form before stuffing the boy deep into his crack, brushing the top of the boys head against his tight anus. His other hand busy smashing his other lucky pet into his sack over and over again before one last squirm from both of the boys sent him over the edge, coating Adam in his sticky juices.

Both of the boys were left panting when Juan spoke up “Man little guy that was freaking amazing, but I think you should spend some time with your boyfriend.” Juan said placing Adam under his bare ass. “See ya in the morning my little pets.” Juan said planting his butt back on the little boys, no doubt happy to be with each other again.

Juan smiled as he laid down releasing one last toxic fart, either torturing or exciting his little pets. He happily fell asleep to the two boy squirming against his heavy buttocks.
© Copyright 2010 gpjm (gpjm808 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726363-Freshies