*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727452-An-eventful-accident
by sid
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1727452
Carl enters into an unforgettable accident on a trip to India.
    Screeeeech!Came his caravan to a full halt!Carl was once again in an accident!Now Carl was a man of wisdom,intelligence,loved Jesus and had a kind heart.He was six foot tall,handsome features and tan skin which blended perfectly with his hazel blue eyes.Of lately being into his early fifties he had decided to initiate world tour,as his pension plans were stacked neatly over the years.He worked as a mason in his early years till he retired over the past year.He had successfully toured China and now was on his way to south India through his lucky caravan.

      It was half past midnight and tucked with him was only mr.skitters,his faithful dog throughout.He was munching on some indian sweets while driving and had absolutely no idea how he got himself into an accident.He pondered for a second and then gave in thinking it would be unwise to proceed.He halted and got off the caravan to have a look.There was a bike in front of him which had rammed.The driver was a burly man with incredible aura!He seemed very fierce with his big mustache and this made poor Carl to pray Jesus almost 15 times.Carl went to him and humbly apologized for his act.The accident it seemed wasn't Carl's fault as the biker was riding on the wrong side of the street.Carl even helped him lift the bike,but when the biker saw that he was an american,Carl got the faintest smile on his face.He suddenly got angry and started accusing Carl.He went on saying that it was all Carl's fault and he should pay him a rumination.

      Thinking this was a foreign land and the consequences would prove costly,Carl shelled out a stack of four 20 dollars from his pocket and gave it to him.Alas!Was this is a bribe?Thought Carl.Maybe this is what Indians do.It was almost half an hour in the scene and people had gathered.Did he do something wrong,Carl muttered.He observed all the people were looking at him in very indecent manner.Carl checked his zip and hair and they were both in place,then why were they staring?

        As the biker saw the money,his face lit up and he suddenly stopped creating a ruckus.What a poor guy,mumbled Carl.As Carl gave him the money,the biker said some more swears and prepared to leave."Wait hold on",said an onlooker.He seemed brown,small and he didn't look if he could take the biker down on a boxing fight.He approached the biker first and winked at Carl.It seemed to Carl that the onlooker was up to something.He casually said to the biker that his bike was on the wrong way on the street and this made him guilty!Carl felt overjoyed and wan't expecting anyone to help him out from the mute spectators!The onlooker further prodded that asking for such a ransom from a poor foreigner was simply not done!He bellowed at him,but the biker was adamant that he had done nothing wrong.Then,"Smack!",came a slap from him to the biker!The biker fell to the ground.Carl wanted to intervene,but he decided that the biker would crush him in a whiff!Carl expected the biker to hit back,but to his amazement he started crying and immediately apologized to the onlooker.The onlooker refused his apology till he apologized Carl.

        This wasn't something Carl expected!Carl was clearly bewildered.Carl accepted the apology but this was just not enough to the onlooker.He demanded the money back to Carl.At first the biker was reluctant but when he saw the glaring eyes of the onlooker he accepted defeat and gave the Carl all his money back.This experience was completely unexpected.

        The onlooker then apologized to Carl for the mishap,even though it wasn't even remotely his fault and asked Carl to carry on his journey.He also asked Carl if he would like to slap the biker too!What a moment!But Carl then coming to senses,politely refused and decided to proceed.The crowd dispersed and so the biker and the kind onlooker.

          It was half past 6 in to morning and all Carl could think was the kind onlooker who in spite being  alien to him,had helped him.Maybe he was wrong,good people are always there in the world!Carl realized that an angel of Jesus had come to help him through the onlooker's form.

Word count:702
© Copyright 2010 sid (siddheshgarg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727452-An-eventful-accident