*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727990-Enter-to-Win-and-Help-WIth-Research
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Writing.Com · #1727990
This website seems too good to be true but it is actually as easy as it sounds.
Everyone loves easy money. When you have the opportunity to get money for free, does your head do a little dance? Do you think about how you could splurge on those boots you have been wanting to buy, or a really decadent dinner you have been craving. Well I can not help you get those boots immediately, but I may be able to help you save for them.



What am I talking about? I’m talking about how you can win $10.00, free, not strings attached, no commitments to anything, just a couple minutes of your time. All you have to do is know your name, where you live, and your email. That is so simple it must be a scam right? Wrong! I know I sound like I am trying to sell you on something, but really all you have to do is try it for yourself. You have a great chance of winning $10.00 everyday, for doing practically nothing.



The website is a ongoing study of how we interact with the internet. Somebody does win everyday! You can see the page of winners if you go to the site. At 5:00 everyday the website will randomly pick a winning email and immediately you will receive $10.00 in your PayPal account. If you are a face book farmer, you can also receive the winnings in Farm-ville and play a little bit longer.





© Copyright 2010 Lyra McKen (lyramcken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727990-Enter-to-Win-and-Help-WIth-Research