*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728202-Vampire-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1728202
Elizabeth helps her thirst, with a little treat indeed.
"Alec, please go fetch Nicolas for me, will you?" I asked sweetly over the intercom. "I will, my lady." Alec's deep voice answered. I smiled
and leaned back against the wall. Tonight would be a sweet treat indeed. Last night's meal hadn't done much for my thirst, much to my surprise and frustration. Nicolas would be able to help me with that. His blood always fed my thirst completely, even in a small amount. I only had to wait a few minutes before I heard the knock on my door.
I walked over to it and smiled. Nicolas was wearing torn jeans and a black t-shirt. Something he rarely wore except when he was with me. His gaze moved over my body. I wore a knee length black dress, it hung off my shoulders and had long sleeves. A small smile pulled at the corner of his mouth. "You called?" He asked, finally looking back up at my face. Oh I could get lost in his brown eyes. I nodded and moved out of the way to give him room to walk in. Shutting the door quietly and locking it, I stood a foot or two behind him. He turned towards me, smiling, and I pounced on him, the force knocked both of us onto the bed. I straddled his hips and licked my lips, looking into his eyes. Already his eyes were cloudy with lust.
Smirking I leaned down to kiss his neck. "Can I?" I asked softly. "Yes…" He whispered. I opened my mouth slowly, my lips pulling back in what looked like a snarl. I bit down on his neck, tasting the blood as my fangs pierced his skin. I heard him gasp softly as I drank. After a minute or so he pressed one hand on the back of my head, his signal for me to be finished. Slowly I pulled away, licking the blood from my lips. "Now for your reward…" I whispered, reaching back to unzip the dress and pull it off. Tossing it off to the side, I leaned down to kiss him, letting him taste the blood left on my lips. He smirked as he pulled me closer, his hands exploring my body as they always did during our secret nights of pleasure.
These wonderful treats didn't happen very often, so when we had our chance, it would always be amazing. Quickly he rolled me onto my back, straddling my hips and removing his own clothes. Blood still flowed in a thin stream down his neck, making my throat burn slightly as I watched. After a minute or so of watching the blood I couldn't take it anymore. Half sitting up I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer, licking the blood from his neck. His blood always tasted fantastic to me. I didn't know why, there wasn't anything overly special about it, but compared to everyone else's, humans and vampires alike, nothing compared. "Nicolas…I want you…" I whispered in his ear. The gentle hands moving down my back became claws of need, scraping down my back and leaving thin reddened lines. I moaned in pleasure from the pain. Masochistic, yes, very much so. "Don't wait so long Nicolas…" I whispered lustfully in his ear.
He growled and pushed me onto my back, his lips pressed eagerly against mine. I smirked and grasped a handful of his hair, pulling him even closer. My legs already open for him, he thrust into me, making me throw back my head and moan. I loved the feeling of him. Minutes went on of our love making, moans filling the room with sound. It wasn't long before we both finished, now exhausted. He laid next to me and pulled me close, kissing my forehead. "You're amazing…" He whispered. I smiled and looked up at him. "So are you." I said. He kissed me and closed his eyes. It wasn't long at all before I heard his breathing slow. Asleep, of course. I smiled and snuggled closer before dozing off myself.
© Copyright 2010 Sweet Bloody Nothing (bloodynothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728202-Vampire-II