*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728348-The-Pain-Inside-Me
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #1728348
A true story from my own life.
I stared at the horizon, standing at the cliff. The wind made my hair fly in the wind, but despite that, I did not want to enjoy its beauty.

Guilt bubbled inside me, and the urge to tell him that I was sorry, tried to overcome me. I felt like a volcano. But even if it did overcome me, I did not have any chance to tell him. He always pretended that I wasn't even there whenever we came across each other. the bad thing wasn't that he knew I had been wrong, but that I knew it too, and it burned me from inside.

It had been a sunny afternoon, when we had seen each other for the first time. He had kept looking at me as he passed by, and I myself had been unable to take my eyes off his eyes. Seconds later, I had realized that my heart was beating real fast. I just ignored my pulse and kept on going. This wasn't just one occasion. Whenever we came across, it was like our eyes were stuck on each others faces, but we never talked to one another. There was nothing to talk about.

I was always finding him, and maybe out of luck, he came out of nowhere too. And I was starting to be happy whenever I saw him, and I could tell from his face that we thinking on the same lines. I had never had this feeling ever before...
© Copyright 2010 Fallen Angel (angel_fallen69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728348-The-Pain-Inside-Me