*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728387-Bewitching-the-night
by horses
Rated: XGC · Other · Animal · #1728387
a demon woman has her fun
“Bewitching the night”

She had him tricked, done in her usual manner of taunting a man to think he is being gallant, this woman has a need for man but not in the standard way that most man hope. She is truly a one of the demon host, if given the chance to see her eyes as what they are, her eyes glow golden yellow but just when she is ready to do her tricks!

Marty stood kneeling as he and looked at her from through the iron bars of stable door. This where she had coaxed him to go, but once inside the stall she did her bewitching best, leaving him there to learn to like the smell of a used stall. Rank the smell the stink of manure, urine, and the occasioned splat of spewed horse semen for the last stud to stand there in that stall.

He too had felt the need and urge; being she left him naked after her dealings upon him he already added his own droppings into one corner. Groaning from what all had begun, he seeing his hands and arms showing massive change, the strong scent of horse urine coming into his expanding nostrils began to suggest this place as being his proper home.

He knew this to be the onset of his new equine instincts. Angered by this he would give a kick at the massive thick wooden door with its iron bars made stronger yet to keep in the stall something strong and soon quite bestial. He had no chance to break such a door, or even then to move or open the door and escape his certain fate. Having heard the nervous hoofs thumbing the wood plank floor of his stall beside the one where Martin stood changing, the big horse watching what he had seen happen before to men just what he too was one once.

Fear and understanding of what Martin would need to go through, the white rim of the equine eye showing his horror, but not yet the fear that shall overwhelm soon in Martin.

Struggling with the pains, the change came on a man slow. This is just as she had it planned and got a sick pleasure from doing this to man. Marty as had so many other men walked into the night with her, they too thought of her as a fun conquest, an easy score. She really loved to look into there eyes, they so wide with fear, seeing as hearing her call down upon them the dark spirits to perform upon such men an evil that would force such a change their own mother or wife could never recognize them as the man they were before that terrible night.

She smiled at Marty, leaving him to feel the dealings of the devils there in that stall. Walking slowly away, she listened for the first anguished scream. Delighted each time the scream came, it ragged of voice from the hellish way the devils did their good pleasures to a man or sometimes even on a woman that saw or knew to much. Strolling off into the darkness, she unseen then by Mary, she enjoyed his screams. All too soon, what was born a human shall cease to see, feel, and be of anything human with the wonderful exception of a knowing mind.

“How nice,” she said softly, she loving what Marty would know and remember his whole life from then on, that there in a stall he met the inescapable and uncontrollable agony as his body cringed from transforming.

An hour later she would return then leading another horse. Stopping to stand just on the outside of the stall door, she would begin to talk to Marty. He not on his knees, as by then he had not knees but hocks. Changed were his feet and toes, they as hoofs for him to stand and walk the earth shod with shoes made of iron. Already is Marty standing on all fours, he struggling still to fight his advancing change but it was a fight he was never destined to win.

He was not the first of her victims, one of many men. Yet on this night there is more happening than the transforming of a man into the form of an animal and horse. She speaking, talks as much to changing Marty but as well to the prancing horse she holds on a rein. “Eager you are as this is good, after all you have in me your greatest advocate, here he is my stud I have brought for you another young and well soon to be a mare for you to pleasure,” she laughed then as if crazy!

The stallion stiffed at the stall and nickered. He too knew the scent of human becoming animal of flesh and bone. Sniffing ever greater his deep breaths of that intoxicating, erotic scent, he then as a horse, stallion, and learned stud longed for what he would soon impale. The erect male-hood hung below his groin agreed as well, both he and his mistress stood there and watching were appreciating the change happening to Martin.

Changes the like he had never dreamed or wanted, were his, as the devil finishing their evil deeds let Martin, now better addressed to as simply Marty, he being complete of a different species. Nothing had ever prepared him for this was another in a long line of one night stands, this having gone horrifyingly wrong! He realized the drastic differences of being human to becoming equine, as a horse. As terrible this unspeakable thing to happen, it became worse in his mind and thoughts. Martin who came there as a man was to learn the living there as animal but changed more, he she had deemed to make of him a she, martin then Marty had become a young mare!

His humanity lost to him and the biggest loose was him losing his loved maleness, changed and given then to the sensations and pangs of a female in the form of a horse. Lost to Marty were the sensations he delighted having with his erection, but from becoming then a mare, with this big stud to quell those new passions, the loss of his penis meant little to him as the stallion stud would make the differences as all new fun.

She there of whom he felt some mild affection earlier in the evening now gawked with wide eyes as fear of what he was and must be filled a still human thinking mind. She spoke, said, “Do not worry my sweet little mare, as all too soon your changing completed the growth beginning, come the dawn shall you be ready and yes, willing. You then wanting, lusting for this great and still gallant stud to mount your rump, he shall take from you your mare virginity.

Different is it not, the passion of being male being so different now, that your winking vulva drive the animal lust and this devours in you your will to say no to this or any stud. Seeing the coming mating shall delight the stud by his climaxing, but you as shall I will feel orgasms, powerful sensations we will learn to love.”

Seemingly to Marty from where she stood, this witch of a woman liked to toy with her victims. This as arousing to the witch as the changing of Martin to being Marty the horse mare began knowing the onslaught of female passion. He/she was helpless, did scream when he mounted her rump, his mighty shaft making three lunged spearing motions, the third struck and sunk home his most sensual shaft.

He made seven thrusts and then came on hard, the spewing semen rushing out of him and inside the new mare. It excited they there, stallion and stud, his pretty if horny then mare, and she, the witch who made all this possible and to happen.

Suddenly, Marty felt wholly unholy and different about the stallion and their having mated. He the new she did not want to leave him, the desire struck, holding the mare near to her stallion, all instincts of the herd coming to bear. The fun was to feel the shooting mass of his ejaculated loads, most went into Marty, but some fell to the stall floor.

She the mare did lower her head, sniffing at the splattered messes, the scent of the stallion was having a strange effect on his/her mind, a delight from it, begat a want for being as living the life of a mare!

Disturbed by his/her accepting of the transformation, what is yet of Martin screams a defiant whinny!

The stallion nuzzles the neck of his young mare, wishing for all the length and girth of his great prong that she would stay by his side. The witch wants as much too, she said then to Marty, “Oh…, yes you will, you my sweet little mare! The spell as cast makes it an easy task to control you, sensations keeping your mind aroused of want for feeling more fun. Living in that way you will not be able to fight me, you being now an “Oh,” so horny a mare. Now comeths that unquenchable want the lust to feel a stuffed vagina. You might cry mentally, but outwardly in ways your mind shall try and fight with the pangs of this female a body. A body doing its max, is going to make sure you have some enjoyment mixed with the hell you feel as you body will give it self freely to him; and in the many years to come you will learn to love it as much as he does!”

A halter with rein placed over her head, Marty the mare is led by the witch to the corral. There she stands, as a mare in heat and feeling strange needs, poor Marty sniffs the breeze, sudden fear as she knows that in the corral with her are five young stud, all need, and desiring in anguish to mate a mare.

“Enjoy this new day, it is to be an eye opener for you, as well a vulva spreading time of deep thrusting young cocks!” Said the witch as she walked away smiling, laughing aloud, and reminding all in the stable and corral that she was their master.
© Copyright 2010 horses (mrmad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728387-Bewitching-the-night