*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728609-Cambion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ashy
Rated: · Draft · Other · #1728609
Basically uploaded this for a friend to read. No one else bother reading it, it's crap.
Prologue

********

“Ally! Ally, wake up! It’s only a dream.”

Opening my eyes I see my mother. What’s she saying? Something about a dream?

“Ally its ok, it was only a dream.” She says again.

“Ok Mother, I think I’m ok now, thank you.” I say.

As I hear the door close behind her, I remember what I dreamt about, this strange man coming into my room, I didn’t recognise him, but just the sight of him sent shivers of desire down my spine. This was strange, seeing as though I’d never kissed a boy, let alone done the things I dreamt about doing to this stranger.

Getting out of bed I feel the sheet slide across my skin, drenched with sweat. Not very lady like of me.



***

6 weeks later

***



“Father I swear, I’ve never had sex!” I yell as I try to explain.

“Then how did you get pregnant?!” My dad yells back. “These things don’t just happen by themselves Ally.”

“I don’t know, but I swear I didn’t” I reply. Why wont he believe me, I’m 16 I’ve never even kissed a boy.

“That’s it, I want you out of my house! No daughter of mine is going to disobey Gods will. You are no longer a part of this family. You and that abomination growing inside you can leave right now.”

He is kidding right? He couldn’t possibly be throwing out his only child.

By the look on his face, I know it’s true.

“How can you do this? I’m your only child” I plead.

“I have no children” He whispers, as he grabs my arm and pushes me out the door.



***

7 months later



***



“Ally you feeling ok Hun?”  Patty asks.

“Yeah I’m fine, just a little drained” I reply. “I swear this kid will be the death of me, never stops kicking!”

“You really don’t look so well, maybe we should head back. I’m sure someone’s got the fire going and Ted was busking for money for a new blanket today” Patty insists.

I really wasn’t feeling well, and the thought of not having to lie under newspaper to keep warm was too hard to turn down.

“We have a new girl. Just ran away from an abusive father” Patty explains as we walk home.

“That’s horrible” I reply. “But I’m sure she’ll fit right in. Might need to find her an extra box”

Arriving home I see the new girl, not much younger then me. Shame, that’ll be harder for her. Leaving behind her life for this.

“Hi, I’m Ally. What’s your name?” I ask, holding out my hand.

“Sharon” She replies shaking my hand. “I see you’re the pregnant one Ted was telling me about. Looks like you’ve got yourself a new blanket” Pointing towards Ted near the fire.

After getting settled near the fire Sharon asks “So where is the father?”

Wow she just gets straight to it doesn’t she.

“Um, I’m not sure” I reply.

“How come you’re living on the streets if you’re pregnant?”

Yep, she defiantly doesn’t hold back.

“My Father kicked me out when he found out”

“So if he didn’t approve why didn’t you get an abortion?”

Oh great, one of those people.

“Because it goes against my beliefs” I could see she was about to ask more questions. Time for the Scare-them-away-so-they-never-talk-to-me-again story.

“Ok Sharon, you want to know why?” I ask “Because I’m a virgin. God came to me in a dream and pleasured me like no one has ever done, and left me bearing his child”

She looked dumb struck, just the way it should be, now she can leave me alone.

“So, God came to you in a dream, had sex with you and then left you pregnant?” She asks sarcastically.

Jeez, this one doesn’t give up easily.

“Yes Sharon, that’s exactly what I’m saying” I reply.

“Sounds more like you got screwed over by an Incubus to me” She says as she gets up and walks over towards Ted.

An Incubus, what the heck is an Incubus. Sounds like some kind of band to me.



**



“Arhhhh!” I scream, as I wake up with a horrible pains.

“Ally what is it?” Patty asks sounding worried.

“It’s the baby, I think it’s coming!” I reply as a moan of pain escapes my lips.

“But it can’t be coming, it’s too early!” Patty cries in desperation.

“Well it is! Now are you going to deliver this baby or not” I scream.

Looking around I see a crowd gathering around me. Oh great, that’s just what I need.

“Ok Ally, time to push” Patty says leaning down.

After what feels like a life time, I hear the baby cry.

“It’s a beautiful baby girl” Patty announces excitedly.

“Alexis, her name is Alexis” I tell her groggily.

I don’t feel too well, like I’m fading.

“Ally! Ally wake up!” I hear Patty plea.

Wake up? Didn’t even realise I was asleep. I guess it does seem a little dark, but I can’t seem to open my eyes.

“Ted! She is hardly breathing! There’s something wrong with her”

What’s Patty going on about now? I wish she would be quiet, doesn’t she know I’m not feeling well.

“Ted quick…”

Ah, that’s better, everything seems to be fading. I think I’ll just go to sleep now, I’m so drained.





***************





CHAPTER 1



I never really made any true friends, all the girls despised me because of my looks, and all the boys fought over me. So as well as not making any friendships, I also destroyed a few as well.

Looking at my own reflection, I know I’m not like other people. The way people stare and admire my angelic features, it’s hard not to know. Other people see my 5’11 toned body, flawless bronze skin, natural blonde hair that seems to shine like it’s on fire in the sunlight, and of course my two different coloured eyes – one emerald green, the other sapphire blue – that you just can’t seem to look away from, and they see beauty. I look at these features, and all I see is a girl who is too tall, with hair that is too bright, and eyes that are freakishly unnatural.

But with my features it was hard for my Mum to resist me the day she adopted me.

I had had a lot of families wanting to adopt me from the orphanage, but I took one look at them and knew they weren’t for me.

Most orphans don’t get a say in who adopts them, but I had my ways of making them reconsider.

The minute my Mum walked through those doors, I knew she was the one for me. Wealthy, beautiful, caring, sympathetic, passionate, the list goes on.

Turns out she wasn’t even looking to adopt, just admiring the architecture of the building. But one look at me and she was mesmerized.

Sometimes when we talk about that day, Mum says she didn’t know what came over her, like me thinking about her adopting me, made it come true. She has never regretted it though.

We have such a close bond, that sometimes when I look at her, it’s like I can read her thoughts.

It’s been ten years since that wonderful day. Now I’m 17, going on 18, and about to start my final year of school. Mum promised no more new schools after this one until I graduate. Then we can look into Universities.

I’m kind of freaking out about staying at a new school for more then a few months. At every other school, if something bad happened it was ok because I knew I would be leaving soon. But now if something bad happens, I’ll just have to suck it up and stick through it.





© Copyright 2010 Ashy (silly_ashy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728609-Cambion