*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728911-Faces-from-the-Past-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1728911
A quick character concept that just ran through my head and I felt the need to capture it.
The rain felt heavier today, it had been raining for three days. Today he was out on the street with it. Not caring about how wet his socks were getting nor the fact that he was the only one walking outside. Everyone else was comfy in their homes with their families, if they had them... He just felt like he lost his.

"I can't believe you had me followed! That's it! It's over!" Those were her last words before the door shut on his back and he was walking through the rain trying to find himself. His coat was now straining to do its job properly to keep him dry, fighting a losing battle against the endless stream. Every step seemed like it promised him a way out of this place, this private hell that his mind and heart had concocted for him. Logically there was no reason for him to be jealous of his girlfriend's friends but he secretly hated them for being able to have her attention more. There used to be a time that they were that close. A time where she would come to him for comfort, for escape, for companionship. Now... Now everything felt different.

He kept walking letting the grey skies unleash whatever they wished on him.
© Copyright 2010 Nekochan (nekochan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728911-Faces-from-the-Past-Part-One