*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728914-Faces-from-the-Past-Part-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1728914
A second character capture. This might be going somewhere.
The pictures lay on the table like countless bloody knives each drawn from her heart. Her boyfriend of two years had just admitted to having her followed by a private detective. She had never cheated on him, the pictures proved it, but his jealousy and suspicion were wounds enough. He had never shown a sign of being the jealous kind but now that he had admitted it... He hadn't even apologized for it, he just stood there and took the brunt of her anger and rage.

After those words he simply left. Maybe she was too harsh on him, but the words she spoke were truth, there was no denying her betrayal. Looking out the window past her reflection onto the grey sky she wished for his safety.
"Good luck my angel. I hope you find your home soon." She whispered holding back the tears as she watched his receding figure before it was swallowed up by the city.
© Copyright 2010 Nekochan (nekochan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728914-Faces-from-the-Past-Part-Two