*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728948-The-Video-Games-Addict
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #1728948
Read the story and you will know what happens
There was a boy called Thomas and he was addicted to video games. one day a cool gang came over to check out if he wanted to meet them after school. He turned it down and descided to go play with his wee loser gang of video game addicts. When he was playing with his wee gang of nerds he thought about how cool he could have been and started to think twice about his decision.

Thomas went into school the next day and the cool gang of cool people started to take the piss out of him. Thomas was ginger and the cool gang slagged him about his appearance. I walked over to Thomas and said to not worry about them and do what he does best. Im not a video game addict but if i was and someone took the piss out of me i would certainly give them a massive punch on their ugly face.

Thomas was really annoyed and said thats it hes had enough. Thomas went over to the cool gang and asked them could he join. They replied no way. He couldnt join because the space is already taken by me. I felt really bad for Thomas because it would have been better for him if he joined us. But at the same time I think he deserved it.

I went over to Thomas after school and asked him does he want to come out side later, he said... maybe if hes not busy. I turned around and walked away and thought to myself was he really that addicted and it must be his life. I said to him earlier that day take the chance when you have it because thats what i done to get into the gang. The cool gang was called ice rage. The gang Thomas was in was ful of nerds and his gang was called nerds r us.

That day when he went home he through his playbox in the bin and went outside on his quad. The ice rage gang and me were walking past Thomas on his quad. Thomas let us all have a go on the quad because he knew we would slag him. We all said thanks and walked on. I stopped and so did the rest of them. I said let him in the gang or im gone. Thomas got in and boy he was cool and deserved it. Isaid to Thomas I knew he could do it. and we went to the chipper and got something to eat.


moral of the story- Dont give up your chance.


By TigerFacedScorpion
© Copyright 2010 TigerFacedScorpion (darrylg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728948-The-Video-Games-Addict