*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729271-secret-love
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1729271
i love a girl who is two years younger than me and i dont know how to tell her
It was a Friday afternoon and our school bell rang for home time. I was third year, she was first year. I fancied her and was nervous about telling her. I had planned to tell her today, but I thought that i would get slagged for loving her. Her name was Elliemay. Might be a weird name but i still thought she was beautiful. When we were on the bus there was a free seat beside her so i took it. Elliemay started going on to me about why I came over to sit beside her. I was shaking like a leaf and said "Bet you dont know who i fancy." She kept saying out names. I kept saying no. I said to her "who i fancy is on this piece of paper." It was her name on that piece of paper.

Elliemay tried snapping the paper out of my hand, but she wasnt going to get it until im about to get off the bus. People were getting off the bus quicker than ever before and my heart was about to make a big explosion. I was at my stop were i get off the bus. I gave Elliemay the piece of paper and got off the bus as quick as i could. I looked behind me and the bus was moving on and it suddenly stops in the middle of the road. I look to see who is getting off the bus.

At this point my heart was really thumping looking to get out of my chest. It was Elliemay who got off the bus. She had her school bag and coat in her arms. she turned around and looked into my eyes. she came running towards me as if she was being chased by a bull and drops her bag and coat. Next thing i know she is hugging me and saying "i love you". I was confussed. We walked up the town together and got something to eat. We had a talk and she said "how long have you fancied me for." i replied "two weeks." She said "why didnt you tell me?" and then kissed me on the cheek.

I said "Do you want me to walk you home?" She started walking home herself and i didnt know what was wrong with her. I ran after her out onto the road. I look to my right and hear a horn and a large truck coming straight for me with its lights on. The lights made me unable to see and i got run over. I was at the last few minutes of my life when Elliemay turned and saw me on the road with blood pounding all aruond me. She ran as fast as she could towards me and said "I didnt know what my boyfriend would think if he saw me with you." I had massive pain on my spine and died. I didnt even get to say my last few words to my girl.

By TigerFacedScorpion

© Copyright 2010 TigerFacedScorpion (darrylg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729271-secret-love