*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729096-Determined
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Experience · #1729096
I am determined to give birth to this book~ nothing is going to stop me!
I am determined to make it happen! I have to write this book. I don't know what is worst? Not making the time to write, or, not knowing what to write about. Every time I get some type of idea, something tells me, " no, that is not good enough". I hate that feeling, I hate those thoughts. Maybe I am intimidated by the fact that I am not a perfect writer. I feel trapped with no way out, and my writing is the only thing that can set me free. I have so much that needs to be said- shared with everyone. This is the baby inside of me that needs to come out. I need to give to the world my ultimate creation~ the word in writing. I need to share with the world the things, the demons and all the wonders that hide within me. I need to show the world, or at least, the people that know that I am writing a book, that I can do this~ and that I am. This book will be my release. This book will be the~i told you so. I can see it now: People wanting a copy of my book, autographed by me. Even if I don't sell many copies, just to see myself in print, will mean everything to me. I never thought that I would want something so bad. I wanted my son, and this book will be my second child. But what am I going to write about? This is like, seeking for an answer to one of life's mysteries and unable to find that answer. But, at the same time, I get this rush! Knowing that I am a writer. I may not be perfect at it, but I am it. Every time I write something, that something gets me closer to my creation. That something is going to come from me. That something is going to be mine. That something is going to be my legacy, and my work of art. This determination is going to help me give birth. The time will come when I will look at my transcript, and submit to different publishers. Am I ready for the disappointment that will come from the rejections? I have no choice, I'm a writer, comes with the territory.
© Copyright 2010 Teresa Taim (adiari73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729096-Determined